WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tater, if you think there are too many K's, then the M's would cause you a breakdown, Lord knows it almost caused me one.

Oh no! NMK, tell me you've a got a cheat sheet ready for us? :crazy:

I think I have a grip on about 4 of the M's so far, help a Spud out?:blowkiss:

Yes, I pity the poor Mods when that happens.

I'm going through some other articles gathering some more names:

• Mom J. Estes lives right behind the Baums. She also has a daughter called Michaela.
  • B. Spaulding, Lindsey's Girl Scout Troop Leader from Elma
  • Kaylee B. - 12 y/o freind of Lindsey's from Elma. Friends from school & Girl Scouts
  • W. Watne - minister of Evergreen Christian Community in Olympia. Prayer leader at the vigil in McCleary
  • K. (19) & J. (10) Ostenson - organizers of Elma vigil. They do not know the Baums.
I'm getting confused as there are so many versions of 'K' names and several Michaela's.

I know just about everyone on that list in some way, shape or form.
I'm still in shock that this is happening "in my back yard". Never would have thought it.

i know this has been asked and answered a million times, but the melissa...that's a friend of the moms? And what is her last name again?
TIA

Okay, alternate theories. Alien abduction is not one of them, but I am beginning to lean towards it.

One thing I noticed while researching McCleary is that there are a lot of home workers, people that make arts and crafts, that type of thing and sell them mail order. I know this is becoming more common everywhere; the economy sucks and if you have a skill, market it. But I was wondering if maybe there is someone that offered her a job helping htem out, stuffing envelopes or stringing beads, possibly grooming her at the same time. It would have given her a place that no on eknew she was going, and she would have had money that no one knew about.
Yeah, that's weak, but it's all I got besides my original theory.

I wonder if they are comparing the distance with city blocks? I know Montesanos "blocks" are longer than McClearys "blocks". We can have up to ten houses with good side yards per "block" but in McCleary they are a lot smaller (sometimes 3 or 4 houses with good sized yards)

I can understand that but knowing this child had to cross that many intersections, I wouldn't have called it 4 blocks... I definitely would have said either 1/2 mile or at least 8 intersections...

Something is strange bout KK....

1st it was the kids aren't allowed on myspace...then it's "i" monitor her usage.

2nd it was conflicting stories on who told LB she had to go home before dark... BUT the boyfriend passes a poly... no word on KK

3rd...she loves to be the lil journalist/blogger/writer/whatever :)

This is a great forum to read when you have the time (if you are a new member)

Forum Finesse - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Also I'm looking for the thread that explains all the abbreviations we use here IIRC there is one I just don't remember where it is, it covers stuff like LE, LDT, FWIW, ITA, etc...:)

I can understand that but knowing this child had to cross that many intersections, I wouldn't have called it 4 blocks... I definitely would have said either 1/2 mile or at least 8 intersections...

Something is strange bout KK....

1st it was the kids aren't allowed on myspace...then it's "i" monitor her usage.

2nd it was conflicting stories on who told LB she had to go home before dark... BUT the boyfriend passes a poly... no word on KK

3rd...she loves to be the lil journalist/blogger/writer/whatever :)

Don't forget, the girls were not allowed on Myspace, but then they were and they were monitored, but if they did anything online that was not monitored, it was at the library, per KK. Yet Lindseys Twilight Freak profile was made at 4 a.m., that's not the library. Either one household or the other wasn't monitoring, or there was another place they were going with looser rules.

OK, thanks MM is the one I was looking for :)

Her MS talks about Lindsey being missing

GRRRRRRRRRRr, I am so behind. I'll have to go look, I'm trying to find the person that someone said they can't find any info on. I thought it was her, but it's not.

Has Wes's myspace been linked yet? It's creepy.

There is not one truth etched in stone, only lies cast in concrete.

His birthday was the 28th

For those wondering, Devon is Wes' son. And does anyone know where Wes moved from? In his photos he has a pic of his new house. One of the comments says it must be better than living behind the bar. What bar? Where?
I want answers.

I have not posted on this case yet but have read every post.

Lindsey had written on her MySpace that she was afraid something bad was going to happen. LE has stated (somewhere) that there were no clues left on her MySpace. I would call that statement by Lindsey a clue. To me it shows that Lindsey was aprehensive about something. I wonder if someone she had a bad feeling about had either been contacting her or maybe harrassing her?

Another thing I wonder about is IF maybe Lindsey was a 'Daddy's Girl' and really missed her Dad after the divorce. I am sure she knows her Dad is about to be deployed. Lindsey had just had an argument with her brother. Then she leaves her friends house after finding out she could not spend the night with her. I'm sure those two things would not leave her feeling very happy. She would not have been skipping along like Sandra Cantu was just before she was abducted and killed by M. Lawless. I wonder if Lindsey felt like maybe no one really cared except her Dad, and decided she wanted to somehow try to get to where he is? Even as I write this, I know it is a very longshot.

I have to admit that the most likely thing to have happened is an abduction by an SO. I am just worried to death over this little girl. She was much too young to have been out walking alone at that time of night. Small town setting or not, there are no borders to keep the bad guys out. Little Lindsey reminds me of my oldest granddaughter when she was that age. Same color hair and same little smile.

She HAS to be found!!!

For those wondering, Devon is Wes' son. And does anyone know where Wes moved from? In his photos he has a pic of his new house. One of the comments says it must be better than living behind the bar. What bar? Where?
I want answers.

Did some research:

Wes is linked in some way to Monstermuscle.com. According to Alexa.com the website is based out of Spokane Washington. He talks about CDA (which I'm thinking is Coeur d'Alane Idaho). CDA is just over the Washington/Idaho border.

Did some research:

Wes is linked in some way to Monstermuscle.com. According to Alexa.com the website is based out of Spokane Washington. He talks about CDA (which I'm thinking is Coeur d'Alane Idaho). CDA is just over the Washington/Idaho border.

He is owner operator of MonsterMuscle.com.
http://www.juliehavelka.com/sp04pic35.html

More
"Although it's loaded to the walls with merchandise, MonsterMuscle.Com, at 405 N. Second St. in Coeur d'Alene, is a front. No, it's a legitimate business, but it's also the national headquarters for bodybuilding attire, supplements and supplies and Monster Muscle Magazine."
http://www.spokesmanreview.com/tools/story_pf.asp?ID=42152

He is owner operator of MonsterMuscle.com.
http://www.juliehavelka.com/sp04pic35.html

More
"Although it's loaded to the walls with merchandise, MonsterMuscle.Com, at 405 N. Second St. in Coeur d'Alene, is a front. No, it's a legitimate business, but it's also the national headquarters for bodybuilding attire, supplements and supplies and Monster Muscle Magazine."
http://www.spokesmanreview.com/tools/story_pf.asp?ID=42152

Makes sense that he'd live in Spokane then. Monstermuscle.com is based out of Coeur d'Alene which is a quick half hour drive (it's about 30 miles away)

Contact info for Monstermuscle.com according to http://alexa.com/siteinfo/www.monstermuscle.com/

Did some research:

also...here are some places he has lived...according to peoplefinders

SPOKANE, WA
ABERDEEN, WA
CHENEY, WA
HOQUIAM, WA
BREMERTON, WA
TACOMA, WA

I've been working on Wes with JnTexas most of the day today.

His DOB is July 29, 1973
https://www.idcourts.us/repository/partyResults.do

We (me and JnTexas have seen reference to him in the states..WA, ID, AZ.

O/T but not really, a few weeks ago my computer crashed and I had to do a complete reinstall. I lost all of the links I had to search criminal records within each state's database. I am looking for the one in AZ. Just to check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver