WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My only issue with this, and I once thought it might have been ML as well, is that KK said that MB and ML don't get along, and that there is a grudge held by one of them, some tension. I just can't see ML telling JB to go home and him actually listening. I also don't think she would have been referred to as a family friend.

Those a very good points ACL. Also, I just can't put much weight into what KK relates. I'm sorry.

Okay sorry for the distraction with the KK saga. I see you all are working on other POIs (not named by LE but by us) carry on and keep up the good works!

Those a very good points ACL. Also, I just can't put much weight into what KK relates. I'm sorry.

Me either really, that's why I truly don't want to get my head spinning on these poems... they are based on a name which matches a name on a street and block that was simply referred to on a KK post. She does however admit to not be sure about this one, and says she'll check into it further.

I still want her to talk though :)
She's either correct or wrong, and if wrong it's either intentional or unintentional. All scenarios are "telling" to me :)

:waitasec: Wouldn't that be 6 people?

Well, yeah, if you're adding correctly!

Found this... a post she made at IS about it. She posted there a coupla times, then left for SM.
In Session Message Boards - View Single Post - Lindsey Baum 10, McLeary, Washington 6-26-2009

I agree with Kat that Kara should hush for a while on internet sites. Someone wisely pointed out to her that a perp could be reading, to watch what she says. This after she revealed something insignificant, but not reported in the news. (don't ask me what that was, I have forgotten)

Okay sorry for the distraction with the KK saga. I see you all are working on other POIs (not named by LE but by us) carry on and keep up the good works!

I'm just trying to rule out as many people as possible :)
There's not that many people in this little town.

If it's an out of towner, just passing through... well, I am lost then. But I really don't think that's the case. I have been looking at the map for over a week now and I just can't see anyone simply "passing through" McCleary. They seem to have to know someone or be there for some reason.

I really feel like this one is solvable. I just pray that by some miracle, it's not too late for Lindsey when it all breaks!

Well, yeah, if you're adding correctly!

Found this... a post she made at IS about it. She posted there a coupla times, then left for SM.
http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showpost.php?p=13243244&postcount=469

I agree with Kat that Kara should hush for a while on internet sites. Someone wisely pointed out to her that a perp could be reading, to watch what she says. This after she revealed something insignificant, but not reported in the news. (don't ask me what that was, I have forgotten)

Thanks Amanda, Do you think she would refer to her children as '4 people'? Maybe as it is a particular circumstance, but not the usual for sure. xox

PS: Maybe that is where the 4 men originated from with a bit of a morph to 4 men. LOLOLOL

hey guys
has anyone talked about possibly getting that Tim to come and help?
You know the one that came for Caylee?
I can't think of what his group is called right now...
but isn't he really good???

What are the chances that the whole "witness" that said she saw her again later was a LIE???
Why can't we find out who this person is????
Or what are the chances that she could have been IN that fire???
I dunno....
Sometimes this is soooo frustrating...... :(
Does anyone believe any of the astrology ideas???
Either on here or the other link that was posted?

Here is yet another account about the brother going home but without the "someone" telling him to go home ? WTH...

(snipped by me)

"Kampen said she has replayed that Friday evening in her head over and over. So has her daughter, Michaela, 10, who spent the day swimming with Lindsey. They walked together with Josh Baum, 13, to the Kampen house. But halfway there, Michaela said they teased Josh, getting under his skin enough so he turned around and couldn’t walk back with Lindsey. That’s something he now regrets deeply, Kampen said."

http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/07/03/local_news/doc4a4e415cdb51d302573546.txt

my thing was this... the person that broke up the fight lived near LB...since the fight happened behind the shell station... then later LB was seen by this witness walking between 5th and 6th street... i was thinking that the person lived by LB and worked no other than the "beehive" ... when I went look back at SM and KK's posts, I saw her mention this...thing is...they said the person worked for a nearby county or something. ML is a CNA or something along those lines...she very well may work at the beehive...and that may be why KK thought it was ML?

Phlebotomist is what she said on her MySpace. Mark Reed is my guess if she works in McCleary.

Not that MySpace is a credible source. Jada Justice' mom said she was a nurse on hers.

hey guys
has anyone talked about possibly getting that Tim to come and help?
You know the one that came for Caylee?
I can't think of what his group is called right now...
but isn't he really good???
Tim Miller and Texas EquuSearch are a fantastic team and they respond to requests coming directly from the parents or LE in such cases. The location could be a logistical nightmare for the group, but it wouldn't stop them...imo.

It was reported Lindsey's family hired a PI and with LE working so diligently...I don't know where they would have TES begin to search unless it is to go over every place they have already cleared to start on the logging roads etc. Let's hope the PI or LE can narrow an area to start searching again.

Here is yet another account about the brother going home but without the "someone" telling him to go home ? WTH...

(snipped by me)

"Kampen said she has replayed that Friday evening in her head over and over. So has her daughter, Michaela, 10, who spent the day swimming with Lindsey. They walked together with Josh Baum, 13, to the Kampen house. But halfway there, Michaela said they teased Josh, getting under his skin enough so he turned around and couldn’t walk back with Lindsey. That’s something he now regrets deeply, Kampen said."

http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/07/03/local_news/doc4a4e415cdb51d302573546.txt

Hmmm. :waitasec: Why didn't the girl friend mention that someone "broke up a fight"?

So I have been reading post from KK on SM. On one post she gives out the info on the man who brought the dogs in that " picked up a scent down" 6th. Phone # everything...kinda strange.

Hmmm. :waitasec: Why didn't the girl friend mention that someone "broke up a fight"?

I know what you mean. Don't know if it is just bad reporting...:waitasec:
It sure makes it complicated to get a straight story...

Out of all the people, KK should have her stories straight from K. She should know exactly what K saw, when she saw it, and where they were when it happened. It is so odd to me that KK should have to "retract" statements at all.

The truth doesn't change. Either K knows a person saw the fight and sent J home or not. She should also know this person enough to describe them to KK and if the person lived near Lindsey or lived near K. For crying outloud, someone needs to verify information on this supposed witness!

Another thing on her posts ( KK) she says that there were problems at school with Lindsey being picked on by some girls at school. Apparently they used to be friends then it turned not so friendly and then befriended her again shortly before Lindsey went missing of course this is not confirmed just posted and stated...

Ok, I can't keep up here so this may have already been talked about over and over....but I was watching Komo4 news at 11:00 this morning and they reported that LE is searching a field behind an RV park there?

They also said they aren't searching it based on a tip but because of the access the public had to it after Lindsey went missing? That confused me :confused: I hope I heard it right.

I've googled this for links and looked at their website and can't find anything. Is this old news?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine