WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen it if was brought up earlier. Thanks!

Just so I am clear, the man they arrested JPS isn't the one you are saying they let go because the witness recanted...Right? They only believe him to be part of the single attempted abduction and not related to the others because of his tats.

That's the way I understand it, but I could be wrong. I'll look for more on both the guy arrested and the other child luring reports tomorrow. I know Walla-Walla isn't that close, but the circumstances and the white vehicle, it definitely caught my attention.

question for all you case~seasoned peeps:

1 Is the father active duty?

2 Was he serving before the divorce or did he sign up after the fact?

3 Am I to understand the divorce was one year ago? If so, where were they living prior to the divorce (ie, were they stationed somewhere in another state perhaps stationed somewhere... and if that is the case... is this little town the Mother or Fathers' home of record?)

Sorry guess that was three questions...

(((aside: thanks for that gentle hug SS! As I got my guts sliced into LOL)))

I'm catching up :) Gonna curl up on the sofa and watch a movie w/ my JB (who looks NOTHING like my boyfriend "The Mentalist") LOL And will back a little later. We were going to head to the beach for the rest of the week but just decided to go to the Mississippi Gulf Coast for the day. I people watched and couldn't believe how some of the parents didn't keep an eye on their own children. I wanted to slap a few upside their heads. :slap:

ETA : JB = My husbands initials... I swear it doesn't stand for Jealous Boyfriend LOL
LOL Next time just walk up and B*tchslap 'em then hand them a stack of Amber Alerts/Missing child posters. They will get the message. ;)

That's the way I understand it, but I could be wrong. I'll look for more on both the guy arrested and the other child luring reports tomorrow. I know Walla-Walla isn't that close, but the circumstances and the white vehicle, it definitely caught my attention.

The articles all looked like they were from sometime in May...almost makes me wonder if someone saw the articles and might have added it to the Lindsey story...

question for all you case~seasoned peeps:

1 Is the father active duty?

2 Was he serving before the divorce or did he sign up after the fact?

3 Am I to understand the divorce was one year ago? If so, where were they living prior to the divorce (ie, were they stationed somewhere in another state perhaps stationed somewhere... and if that is the case... is this little town the Mother or Fathers' home of record?)

Sorry guess that was three questions...

(((aside: thanks for that gentle hug SS! As I got my guts sliced into LOL)))

1. He is National Guard and is getting ready to deploy to Iraq soon.
2. He's been in about 16 years
3. I remember reading when they divorced but I can't remember exactly (2 years maybe?). MB lived in the Olympia area prior to living in McCleary.
He remarried a few weeks before Lindsey disappeared.

According to this the Lindsey song was written by someone named Erik P. (didn't know if I should post the whole name, but it's in the article)

http://www.squidoo.com/find-lindsey

That was a great song. I didn't know whether to get my groove on or cry!
I did a little of both.

Poor little Lindsey. Where the heck is she? This is just so frustrating.

Lol
Or you may just have to staple one to their foreheads

B*tchslap & staple to the head...then give em a handful of missing kids posters and tell em to get busy :D sounds like a plan to me!

also found the McCleary Bear Festival facebook, it has lot's of good town photos too (you can see a swimming pool in several, don't know if it's "the" pool)

again, someone yell at me if this is a no-no or if I should be putting these in the photo thread instead

http://www.facebook.com/pages/McCleary-WA/McCleary-Community-Church/85284706284?v=feed&story_fbid=88388724134#/pages/McCleary-Bear-Festival/77114972357
I think they are great! It would be helpful to put them in the photo thread, too. ;)

What awesome floats! Looks like so much fun...I am sorry that Lindsey missed it. :(

also found the McCleary Bear Festival facebook, it has lot's of good town photos too (you can see a swimming pool in several, don't know if it's "the" pool)

again, someone yell at me if this is a no-no or if I should be putting these in the photo thread instead

http://www.facebook.com/pages/McCleary-WA/McCleary-Community-Church/85284706284?v=feed&story_fbid=88388724134#/pages/McCleary-Bear-Festival/77114972357

pic 27 of 78 ...girl scouts... they have lil dogs walking with them and a german shepard. Looks like LB's Kandace. Doesn't it?

makes me sad

pic 27 of 78 ...girl scouts... they have lil dogs walking with them and a german shepard. Looks like LB's Kandace. Doesn't it?

makes me sad
don't mean to quote myself here but ... I find it strange that there are no missing signs or anything in those photos (although they are great & McCleary looks a lot like lil towns around here at Mardi Gras) about Lindsey. Even the store marquees ...nothing...

don't mean to quote myself here but ... I find it strange that there are no missing signs or anything in those photos (although they are great & McCleary looks a lot like lil towns around here at Mardi Gras) about Lindsey. Even the store marquees ...nothing...

I noticed today as I drove through town that there weren't signs up on the telephone poles anymore...and the bigger posters they had up by the park are gone too...

I agree on both counts, my first thought was that was Lindsey's dog. I wonder if they didn't want to scare off tourists with missing posters everywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member