WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree on both counts, my first thought was that was Lindsey's dog. I wonder if they didn't want to scare off tourists with missing posters everywhere?

or...they were taking down when people received that false text saying she had been found.

with all those people out, they should have had something, whether incorporated on the floats or something

or...they were taking down when people received that false text saying she had been found.

with all those people out, they should have had something, whether incorporated on the floats or something

They were passing out fliers in the crowds along the parade route...and at least one of the groups in the parade was passing them out.

can someone map this street? I can't find "camas ct" in McCleary on a map, is it new?

I believe it's one of the streets in a newer development north of town...but not completely sure. I'll try to go out and look tomorrow.

Something about the sight of that German Shepard walking in the parade has set off an overwhelming sadness in me. The dog in the parade is looking at the spectators ... as if he is looking for someone. I don't know whether it is Lindsey's dog or not, but it made me think of Kadence. If Kadence is true to his nature, which I am sure he is (he's a gorgeous dog), I'm sure every noise he hears, every voice he picks up, every creak of a door, he awaits with perked ears and a tail ready to wag, because it may just be his Lindsey.

He is patiently watching, and listening, and waiting for her to come home. And when the posters all disappear, and the days grow into weeks, Kadence will keep his post, with his faithful heart and an ever watchful eye, hoping the next voice he hears ... will be hers.

God, please bring comfort and support to Lindsey's mom and those that love her, and help those that are in a position to do so, find Lindsey.

I spotted ML and a relative in the "egg hunt" photos kindly posted by boondock. I put them in the photos section with a question about the young one.

can someone map this street? I can't find "camas ct" in McCleary on a map, is it new?

Looking up Camas Ct. on real estate sites, it looks like it's actually south of town somewhere between state route 8 and Mox-Chehalis Rd E...I vaguely remember seeing a sign for it, I believe it's mostly undeveloped and the sign was up in a tree or something...I still plan to go out tomorrow and see if I can find it.

I added some further comments related to ML in that photo section. I would appreciate some feedback on my post there as I am "really" feeling different about ML in general, and respecting her comments about JB's actions. Anyway, if you have time, please check out my additions and tell me if I should rush away with my tail between my legs, feel free, I don't mind.

OT - it sure is quiet in here tonight, I think I hear crickets chirping. :Banane19:

Everyone must be passed out after staying up too late last night. :Banane39:

I added some further comments related to ML in that photo section. I would appreciate some feedback on my post there as I am "really" feeling different about ML in general, and respecting her comments about JB's actions. Anyway, if you have time, please check out my additions and tell me if I should rush away with my tail between my legs, feel free, I don't mind.
I will be glad to check them out. I saw the ones you put up on the Points Of Interest thread. Are those the one you are talking about? While it does resemble her very slightly...the woman at the egg hunt doesn't have the...uhm...er...well...let's just say to be polite...the extra frontage that ML appears to tote around daily. IMO, not her.

ETA: LOL Do you really have a tail?!

Something about the sight of that German Shepard walking in the parade has set off an overwhelming sadness in me. The dog in the parade is looking at the spectators ... as if he is looking for someone. I don't know whether it is Lindsey's dog or not, but it made me think of Kadence. If Kadence is true to his nature, which I am sure he is (he's a gorgeous dog), I'm sure every noise he hears, every voice he picks up, every creak of a door, he awaits with perked ears and a tail ready to wag, because it may just be his Lindsey.

He is patiently watching, and listening, and waiting for her to come home. And when the posters all disappear, and the days grow into weeks, Kadence will keep his post, with his faithful heart and an ever watchful eye, hoping the next voice he hears ... will be hers.

God, please bring comfort and support to Lindsey's mom and those that love her, and help those that are in a position to do so, find Lindsey.
I hope they are paying a lot of attention to Kadence. He must be heartbroken, too. He is a gorgeous dog.

Hello! I am new to websleuths but have been following Lindsey story. I was just wondering if she was in girl scouts, where and when and who was the leader. I know in the begining there was mention that it is believed by a few, that it is someone who she knew, who had authority, someone she was comfortable with. Someone within the area or is familiar with that area. I was wondering have the looked into the local girlscout leaders.

OT - it sure is quiet in here tonight, I think I hear crickets chirping. :Banane19:

Everyone must be passed out after staying up too late last night. :Banane39:

Physics final tomorrow...trying to study...not going well. Too many distractions :bang:

Goodnight and I'll see you guys when I can! I'll be out of the house for the most part the next three days. :grouphug:

Hello! I am new to websleuths but have been following Lindsey story. I was just wondering if she was in girl scouts, where and when and who was the leader. I know in the begining there was mention that it is believed by a few, that it is someone who she knew, who had authority, someone she was comfortable with. Someone within the area or is familiar with that area. I was wondering have the looked into the local girlscout leaders.
Welcome to WS, TamgMit~ I don't know if Lindsey was in girls scouts, but I think it would have been mentioned by a local or her mother. It would certainly be something to check into tho!

Yes, most believe it is someone she knew and an authority figure. We do know after Sandra Cantu's murder that we need to look at both males and females in abductions. :(

welcomeneon.gif

to Websleuths - TamgMit!

Welcome to WS, TamgMit~ I don't know if Lindsey was in girls scouts, but I think it would have been mentioned by a local or her mother. It would certainly be something to check into tho!

Yes, most believe it is someone she knew and an authority figure. We do know after Sandra Cantu's murder that we need to look at both males and females in abductions. :(

I remember that she was into Girl Scouts, at least in Elma.

I'll go back and look.

I'm really getting discouraged with this case. :mad:

I believe she was in girl scouts, it has been mentioned but nothing official. Also the Girl Scouts of WW facebook page mentions her on July 1st:

snipped - "A fellow girl scout has been missing for 5 days"

http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=64958729656&share_id=102752754155&comments=1&ref=mf#

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alternative_hat_9417