WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we've talked about all kinds of people...but is anyone concerned, not about the brother, but about the mom or mom's "friend" being involved? Lindsey got home, there was a fight, it was covered up. I guess that could also go with JB being the culprit.
I find it interesting they are just searching the houses right there, if I understood correctly.

Looking at her myspace again. I find it odd that one of her friends is a Alice Walters 18 yrs old. You go to AW's page and Lindsey is her only friend and has not been logged on since 6/28 which is 3 days after Lindseys last long in. Something seems odd there. Not sure what it is though
makes you go cuckoo for cocoa nuts.

Yes, right here in McCleary. I also met Jvk at the vigil last Friday.

The weather? Yeah it's hot for here, but then I love the heat and no, I don't have AC. :) Went to Vegas one year, it was 112. Everyone else was dying and I loved it.

Haven't seen anything about the dogs, but I don't live right in town. I am just outside the city limits, south east of town.

The only pool we have is my daughter's kiddie pool and so far she hasn't been in it yet. I expect to get the call anytime now... "Papa, I want to go in the pool... hurry!" You can come down and jump in if you want. :)
Thats so sweet as it is enjoyable to dangle toes in water. I'm afraid I might take up all the room in the pool and hog the hose! Might even be arressted for indecent exposer if it gets any hotter.

Yep, I'm staying cool. Gotta love fans and sitting around almost naked. LOL

I can't find a Sheriff Richardson involved in Lindseys case. There is Officer Scott, but not Richardson (maybe he's FBI and not a Sheriff?). And none of the news stations are saying anything about it (Komos webpage was updated just a few minutes ago)

Cyber, Are you in a position to be able to take a jaunt down to McCleary and see if there is anything going on? Might be time to go to town and get some lemonade?

smiley_emoticons_ventilator.gif

Yep, I'm staying cool. Gotta love fans and sitting around almost naked. LOL

I can't find a Sheriff Richardson involved in Lindseys case. There is Officer Scott, but not Richardson (maybe he's FBI and not a Sheriff?). And none of the news stations are saying anything about it (Komos webpage was updated just a few minutes ago)
You know jennifer O I was typing about pervs when it came on and was trying to listen as I was typing info. I remember SCOTT vividly and Sheriff Richardson seems to right but maybe it's the heat as I'm starting to think I HEARD a mirage! Furloughs over, time to sign myself back in the cuckoos nest!

wonder what technology is available for revealing underground bunkers in the area. some type of sonar i believe could reveal. but if revealed, then what? ask owners for permission to investigate? i too suspect an acquaintance is involved, possibly she was lured into some kind of trap and is held captive.

wonder what technology is available for revealing underground bunkers in the area. some type of sonar i believe could reveal. but if revealed, then what? ask owners for permission to investigate? i too suspect an acquaintance is involved, possibly she was lured into some kind of trap and is held captive.

There is a type of sonar that is available. I know TBI used it in the Wix case to check some recently poured concrete way back when. It is not something that a small town LE dept. would have...but the FBI sure would! They need an idea of where to search first.

110 degrees in Pacific NW is just wrong! It's 85 here in TN. As my Mom used to say this weather "is half-azzed backwards!" (she's from UK and has never gotten used to the humidity here).

I know, I know, useless info-just thought I'd share
:Banane37:

110 degrees in WA is just wrong! It's 85 here in TN. As my Mom used to say this weather "is half-azzed backwards!" (she's from UK and has never gotten used to the humidity here).

I know, I know, useless info-just thought I'd share
:Banane37:

I agree with you! It is 98 degrees in central Oregon right now. They are saying it will hit 104!!! The sad part is that many homes have no air conditioning up here!!!
smiley_emoticons_hot2.gif

This is really frustrating.. there is nothing about cadaver dogs in McCleary anywhere on the net. Not Komo, Kiro, King, The Olympian or The Daily World.

Didn't they use ground penetrating sonar to find Hitlers' bunker in Germany? I know it was used to find a Wooly Mammoth in Siberia

Cyber, Are you in a position to be able to take a jaunt down to McCleary and see if there is anything going on? Might be time to go to town and get some lemonade?

smiley_emoticons_ventilator.gif

Is it supposed to be going on now?

This is really frustrating.. there is nothing about cadaver dogs in McCleary anywhere on the net. Not Komo, Kiro, King, The Olympian or The Daily World.
Just got off the phone with news desk at Komo and their is nothing posted on the net as of yet but the gentleman conferred that the yes the phone interview was done with 2nd in command sherrif of Grays harbor named, and I might get this wrong again as i was determined with preoccupation, name Scott Richards?? Why is this so difficult to locate in the news? Did LE want to catch Mc Cleary off guard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties