WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really frustrating.. there is nothing about cadaver dogs in McCleary anywhere on the net. Not Komo, Kiro, King, The Olympian or The Daily World.
Thanks for checking this for us!

ETA: Thanks to kageykaren and cyber, too!

Ok, I'll go have a look. The next time I get down your way, you owe me a lemonade. :)

Its a deal!!!
AA.gif

thlemonade.jpg

I have a quick question:
I'm listening to live feed of Police/Fire Scanner covering some Wa counties but for the life of me I don't know what codes or words to listen for!
Can anyone offer me a tip or two?

Thanks for checking this for us!

ETA: Thanks to kageykaren and cyber, too!

Ok. I drove down 3rd, circled around onto Maple St, slowly driving and looking in both directions. From there I went to Mommsen St, again driving slowly and looking back and forth. I saw no police presence of any kind.

Are you all sure they were going to search the neighborhood or somewhere else?

I have a quick question:
I'm listening to live feed of Police/Fire Scanner covering some Wa counties but for the life of me I don't know what codes or words to listen for!
Can anyone offer me a tip or two?

are you listening online? that is hard because unless you know the area well, you don't know which county/town you're hearing come across. at least with a real live scanner, you can look at it and see the # coming up on screen.

Ok. I drove down 3rd, circled around onto Maple St, slowly driving and looking in both directions. From there I went to Mommsen St, again driving slowly and looking back and forth. I saw no police presence of any kind.

Are you all sure they were going to search the neighborhood or somewhere else?

That's really odd and strange since Karen even CALLED them about it!

Yes Cyber! Karen heard it on KOMO and has now made a call to confirm. (See her post above):blowkiss:

Thanks Kimster and Karen ;}

This is the first I've heard of cadaver dogs used in McCleary, if that is the case, and I don't think they would go on a targeted search like this unless they have a good reason.

Searching the inside of the homes on Maple in the vicinity where she was last seen is something we have all benn talkin' about! Now using more specialized dogs must mean they are getting down to brass tacks.

Off to work but see you a bit later. Maybe we will learn more this evening xox

I have to leave for a bit...praying that by the time I get back, she will be found!!!

prayingsmiley.gif

I seriously started to think my mind was playing tricks on me and I'm currently a sane person LOl! Trust me (I know most here have heaard this before) that the Sheriff did state they were going house to house in the area of the neighborhood around Lindsey's home. Kind of funny after that very short brief nippet of news that they aren't specific in the news relief now.

I have to leave for a bit...praying that by the time I get back, she will be found!!!

prayingsmiley.gif
Stay cool, and we'll hold the fort down! Thanks for being online this am!

Stay cool, and we'll hold the fort down! Thanks for being online this am!

LOL I don't want to go either! Now, If I were a rich gal, dah de dah de dah . . . . xox

And Kimster, I hope she has been found by the time I get home too ;}

prayingsmiley.gif

Actually, I wish somebody would lie to me in a PM and tell me she was found safe and then I'd avoid this thread after that forever. This summer has brought too much bad news in these cases.
I know, I know, she needs to be found whatever the circumstances, it's just that denial is looking good at this point. I hate that moment when even the faintest hope is extinguished.

I have my "This is it" feeling. Don't know if it's the talk of dogs or if I just spent way too much time at the park with the kiddos today.
I don't think Lindsey will be missing much longer.

If she's found right near her home, it sure makes a stranger abduction unlikely. As a matter of fact, it makes a different, sensitive line in inquiry necessary.

ETA Just saw notmykid's post below. Hmmmm . . . wonder if they're checking at the ORV park and that one guy's yard -- not the creepy *advertiser censored* (though that might not be a bad idea) but the one who had a creek and the kids all played around there. And, of course, I hope they're checking around SS's bridge/culvert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE