WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dogs must be so very hot Kimster! The heat tends to bring out decomposition odor so the cadaver dogs will have a far better chance of sniffing an odor than the scent dogs. I'm sure the owners of these beautiful and dedicated dogs will be more than careful to make sure they remain hydrated.

Just got in from playing in my sprinkler! Ahhhhh......

I was wondering if the scent might be stronger because I never can smell the cat box on the back porch, but I smelled it just now. ewwww.

I wonder if Cyber went back? He hasn't been around since I've been back?

I was just thinking that. Perhaps that is why Cyber didn't see anything going on...the dogs have to be cooled down. I remember that from the Caylee case somewhere.
Wouldn't he have been able to see the vehicles tho?

Why did they pick the hottest day of the week to search? And why not later in the evening or really early this morning when it was a tad cooler?
Someone must have phoned in one hell of a tip to make them search in this heat. I didn't think the dogs did well in the heat.
Thinking when I first heard the phone interview by the sheriff on Komo at noon tells me they probably started early and by noon delivered a reason why cadavar dogs were brought into Mc Cleary to search "home by home" his words used in the interview. I feel were all right about the timing of this search on our hottest day in how many years.

it's in the q13fox link

snipped - Q13 FOX News is learning that search teams with cadaver dogs are searching areas around McCleary where a ten year old girl disappeared last month.

Totally O/T: Why do they always say that they are now learning.... It seems if they can tell us, they already finished learning it...now they're teaching it.
Sorry, the heat here has my brain fried, I truly have no idea how the Pac NW posters are even able to breathe.

Totally O/T: Why do they always say that they are now learning.... It seems if they can tell us, they already finished learning it...now they're teaching it.
Sorry, the heat here has my brain fried, I truly have no idea how the Pac NW posters are even able to breathe.
that is so weir you said that. My hubby 2 nights ago was spying on me posting and said I might need to take a break as I was breathing oddly. He said he has noticed this for awhile that I hold my breath as I post in thought and I might be creating too much carbon dioxide and to watch it . I can hardly break this habit especially when their might be important news.

I have a frozen ice pack in my bra..

I am soaking wet from the sprinklers and hope this does not damage my easy chair.

Wouldn't he have been able to see the vehicles tho?

"Searchers and dogs have been seeking refuge inside a cool building to rest and drink as much water as possible before the teams hit the field again, going door to door interviewing everyone to find some clue that will lead to Lindsey"

I think it would depend on where they started the search...how many dogs are searching...where this building is, and how long and how many times they are in a building quenching thirst and trying to avoid heat stroke. jmo

It is now 106 degrees in central Oregon and a mere 100 degrees in McCleary. Jennifer, I should have taken you up on your offer earlier today!
Smiley_hot.gif

ETA: I could have used a few ice cubes in my bra, is why of course.

"Searchers and dogs have been seeking refuge inside a cool building to rest and drink as much water as possible before the teams hit the field again, going door to door interviewing everyone to find some clue that will lead to Lindsey"

I think it would depend on where they started the search...how many dogs are searching...where this building is, and how long and how many times they are in a building quenching thirst and trying to avoid heat stroke. jmo
My guess would be the in one of the buildings next to the PD since it is centrally located to where she went missing and the homes they would be searching. This should mean the vehicles are parked in the large parking area behind the PD or in the Park and Ride lot.

My guess would be the in one of the buildings next to the PD since it is centrally located to where she went missing and the homes they would be searching. This should mean the vehicles are parked in the large parking area behind the PD or in the Park and Ride lot.

I have a strong hunch Cyber is down there for some reason.

There had to be some intense organization, planning in getting this search going on this particular day, and once everyone was organized for the days events they couldn't back out regardless of the heat? This tells me this search was that important to LE. Isn't it quite a statement that they chose to go house to house?

adds new meaning to stuffing your bra:eek:
O/T: Maybe they should all opt for frozen brass bras instead? It could become WA's latest fashion craze. (Hey...I could market these! hehehe Victoria's Secret missed selling ta ta coolers. ;))

BOMBSHELL: Washington Women Break Out their "Witty Titches Brass Bras" To Stay Cool During Heat Wave! Film At 11:00pm!

Weather-Hot.gif

Took a video clip of myself while we are waiting to get more news...

O/T: Maybe they should all opt for frozen brass bras instead? It could become WA's latest fashion craze. (Hey...I could market these! hehehe Victoria's Secret missed selling ta ta coolers. ;))

BOMBSHELL: Washington Women Break Out their "Witty Titches Brass Bras" To Stay Cool During Heat Wave! Film At 11:00pm!

Can you have them on the market in say.....5 minutes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member