WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T: Maybe they should all opt for frozen brass bras instead? It could become WA's latest fashion craze. (Hey...I could market these! hehehe Victoria's Secret missed selling ta ta coolers. ;))

BOMBSHELL: Washington Women Break Out their "Witty Titches Brass Bras" To Stay Cool During Heat Wave! Film At 11:00pm!

that would work for the itty bitty committee but us bigger ones would have trouble walking around with them. lol i can feel the back pain now

Where is McCleary? At work? I'm pretty sure JVK is at work right now.

I'm going for a soda and a swim to clear the head. I'll check for red alerts when I return. I hope today ends on a positive note! prayers for the volunteers, dogs and the folks we've come to know in Mc Cleary. In the wise words of Moody Blues, "Breathe Deep"

O/T: Maybe they should all opt for frozen brass bras instead? It could become WA's latest fashion craze. (Hey...I could market these! hehehe Victoria's Secret missed selling ta ta coolers. ;))

BOMBSHELL: Washington Women Break Out their "Witty Titches Brass Bras" To Stay Cool During Heat Wave! Film At 11:00pm!

:floorlaugh:

:crazy:
that would work for the itty bitty committee but us bigger ones would have trouble walking around with them. lol i can feel the back pain now

I was thinkin' that but too chicken to post it! :crazy::chicken:

I'm playing catch up reading as usual. I'm so sad Lindsey hasn't been found. So they are searching with cadaver dogs based on some tips? What does that mean exactly? :eek:

And O/T. You girls are killing me with the heat posts. I'm just LOL. I won't even go outside because I get delirious and can't breathe :crazy: Help! We're melting here!

Breanna, your location lies!

lol

It could be because people were putting heat on them about not searching various houses. It was out in the pubic they did not search many that should have been searched initially including the Nursing Center. Better late than never, I guess.

It would take some advanced planning, but usually can be coordinated fairly quick. If this search was really the result of tips, I would be surprised. Of course, they want to make it appear they are acting on tips to keep them coming into the office.

BTW - THEY LIED! It was supposed to get to 104 today and it is 105 in central Oregon right now!
Smiley_hot.gif

106 in Corvallis. OMGosh!!
I don't think it's ever been this hot before.
I'm so glad I finally realized yesterday evening that I had a window open. I thought my a/c was not living up to my expectations.
Today, it's actually cooler in here than it was yesterday.
I'm so incredibly grateful for that air conditioner.

They are searching with cadaver dogs--wouldn't the heat draw out the scent? Just asking.:confused:

Yes, heat will do too things; release more gas from the body if you are still in tissue decomp stages and then the heat will effect how the gas molecules are dispersed.

I don't think they planned to have the search on a hot day however. We are in a little heat burst up here (in the land of no air conditioning) and it has been miserable the last few days with no end in site.

O/T: I will make a thinner version and they will look more like a shield when I am finished. :) A Chest Crest! LOL

Where is McCleary? At work? I'm pretty sure JVK is at work right now.

Not at work...home trying to keep my kids entertained. Decided it was too hot to leave the house, so I have 2 cranky toddlers to deal with. When my parents get home, I plan on going into town to see what I can see.

106 in Corvallis. OMGosh!!
I don't think it's ever been this hot before.
I'm so glad I finally realized yesterday evening that I had a window open. I thought my a/c was not living up to my expectations.
Today, it's actually cooler in here than it was yesterday.
I'm so incredibly grateful for that air conditioner.

My ex got the house with the central air. :razz:

But, he also got the BIG FAT house payment! :woohoo:

Not at work...home trying to keep my kids entertained. Decided it was too hot to leave the house, so I have 2 cranky toddlers to deal with. When my parents get home, I plan on going into town to see what I can see.

Thank you, McCleary! :woohoo:

And yes, kidlets come first! :blowkiss:

There had to be some intense organization, planning in getting this search going on this particular day, and once everyone was organized for the days events they couldn't back out regardless of the heat? This tells me this search was that important to LE. Isn't it quite a statement that they chose to go house to house?

too bad they didn't decide to do that the first day.
It makes me think of Jessica L.
I hope it doesn't turn out like that case.
I'm sorry for the sadness of this post.
and I am grateful they are doing due diligence now. moo

Yes, heat will do too things; release more gas from the body if you are still in tissue decomp stages and then the heat will effect how the gas molecules are dispersed.

I don't think they planned to have the search on a hot day however. We are in a little heat burst up here (in the land of no air conditioning) and it has been miserable the last few days with no end in site.
I think you are right and after five weeks it would be a prime time to conduct such a search.

Gosh, it is hard to believe the temps there! I never thought about it getting that hot in WA. I almost feel guilty about hovering around the 85-90 degree marks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member