WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A person can make his/her visit to the hair salon, or barber shop, memorable to the workers. Going in dirty is something stylists and barbers are likely to remember. Maybe going in, and out, and coming back, would be something people would recall?

Speculation:
Always a possibility, Nancee. Makes me wonder how JF normally appeared when he went in to get a haircut. Being in construction business, I'd think the person might usually be a little dirty. Was his dirty appearance that particular day something that was out-standing to his barber/stylist above the norm or what? A question I'd love to know the answer to but will probably never find out.

Right, but once the family found out that evening about her not making curfew and her car being left up at PCR I would imagine that the thought probably crossed his mind that keeping that reciept (if he hadn't already thrown it out) might be a good idea.

Speculation
I don't know, MM. This whole haircut deal (rumor) just comes off as being just a little 'too orchestrated', for some reason. I can't quite put my finger on it, but .... hinky-meter city!

I'm trying to visualize the scenario of 1) JF keeping a receipt for a haircut (which seems highly odd for a guy, imo).

But, 2) even IF he did innocently keep his (rumored) receipt and finds it later in his wallet or pocket ... why would he still keep it? Under the pretenses that his girlfriend's (or ex-g/f's) daughter didn't make curfew and her car was found up at Pitcher's Canyon?

How in the world or could he be so perceptive to think that she might end up being found murdered and that he might better hang on to that receipt because he forsees all that; AND forsees that he will probably be one of the main POIs??? When we've seen reports of close family and friends at that point were thinking that it was just a teenaged-girl thang ...you know how they go off and meet boys and such (rumor we'd heard about someone close to the Cowell family. KWIM?

If JF is really that perceptive/psychic ... me thinks he is in the wrong business. I'm thinking a psychic hotline busines might be a great field for him.

Mostly SPECULATION, of course.

Hope this makes some sort of sense.

I dunno...I still really feel like whoever did this to her, they knew her...very well.

I agree, for someone reason this reminds me of the girls who killed their class mate in Canada.

The information that was published from the death certificate stated how she died; however, it did not give us details as to the condition of the body. We don’t know if the had other injuries and with her completely clothed, the person who found her would not know if she had other injuries.

Speculation: If MC was killed by a group, maybe not all participated in every aspect of the murder. Most likely there is at least one that did not know what was going to happen or maybe did not expect MC to die. It is possible that this individual could be the key to the case. If they were to turn themselves in and testify against their fellow conspirators they may get a lighter sentence and save what grace they may have left. They may even be scared of being killed by someone in their group, if this is the case LE may be the only way they can be helped. I imagine that it is only a matter of time before trust breaks down, this could lead to another murder.

So the 5:42 cell ping could have been:

1. Her cell registering on a different cell tower, if different than the cell tower that caught the 3:40 "Hey" text messages.

2. Her cell being turned Off then On, anywhere.

3. She attempted a 911 call.

Does that sound like all the possibilites? I think 1 and 3 are both possible, and at the same time.

Sadly, imo, by the time that 5:42 cell phone ping registered, I feel that Mackenzie was no longer with us.

New information has been posted on Mackenzie's thread in the Forensic Astrology Forum. I find their insight pretty amazing!

Just a friendly reminder: We are not permitted to discuss any of the astrological postings on this thread. However, it is okay to discuss them in the Astrology Forum.

This is complete speculation...but if there is any truth to the rumor about a knife beng left in her back -I wonder if that was meant to be a message to someone. You know that saying that someone who has wronged you is a "backstabber"...

Speculation:
Always a possibility, Nancee. Makes me wonder how JF normally appeared when he went in to get a haircut. Being in construction business, I'd think the person might usually be a little dirty. Was his dirty appearance that particular day something that was out-standing to his barber/stylist above the norm or what? A question I'd love to know the answer to but will probably never find out.

Speculation
I don't know, MM. This whole haircut deal (rumor) just comes off as being just a little 'too orchestrated', for some reason. I can't quite put my finger on it, but .... hinky-meter city!

I'm trying to visualize the scenario of 1) JF keeping a receipt for a haircut (which seems highly odd for a guy, imo).

But, 2) even IF he did innocently keep his (rumored) receipt and finds it later in his wallet or pocket ... why would he still keep it? Under the pretenses that his girlfriend's (or ex-g/f's) daughter didn't make curfew and her car was found up at Pitcher's Canyon?

How in the world or could he be so perceptive to think that she might end up being found murdered and that he might better hang on to that receipt because he forsees all that; AND forsees that he will probably be one of the main POIs??? When we've seen reports of close family and friends at that point were thinking that it was just a teenaged-girl thang ...you know how they go off and meet boys and such (rumor we'd heard about someone close to the Cowell family. KWIM?

If JF is really that perceptive/psychic ... me thinks he is in the wrong business. I'm thinking a psychic hotline busines might be a great field for him.

Mostly SPECULATION, of course.

Hope this makes some sort of sense.

I don't know, Liz. Maybe I'm a freak-o-nature, but I save every receipt and especially debit card transactions. Washington State sales tax is deductible if you spend enough money in a year's time. I, however, have never come close and claim the standard deduction....like I said...freak-o-nature.

Seems like interest very well may be dwindling in this case. :(

Give the locals a little more time to get home from work and I think we will see more members...I hope

has anyone heard when the items sent to the second crime lab will be back?

Not by me, still holding out hope that something will come to light soon!

Thanks for the reminder, lbpom. Like the blooming daffodils near where Mackenzie's body was found signify, "'Hope' springs eternal".

This is something I found interesting daffodils are growing near where mc's body was found
http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/photos/2010/mar/12/55817/

I'm going to try to remember to keep these beautiful daffodils of 'hope' in my mind. And keep on hoping!

Kind of like Dory in Finding Nemo, but I'll change the words to "Just keep hoping, just keep hoping, just keep hoping, hoping, hoping ... "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmyUkm2qlhA

PS I swear I haven't been drinking ;)

I hope not. It just seems like we have all heard all the rumors already and there are no new ones. And, we don't which of the rumors are really facts. So, talking has slowed down.

I know that I, for one, that become emotionally invested in this case. Every day, I am hoping for new information to see that we might be coming closer to a positive ending for MC. It is frustrating and depressing to not see anything. I don't see why LE has kept SO MUCH information from the public. It hasn't done any good so far, since they say they don't have a single suspect. I really don't mean to be a debbie-downer but I'm being honest with the reason why I think the interest has been dwindling and I think will continue dwindling. There is only so much sleuthing and hoping one can do before becoming completely exhausted and spent. Realistically, the chances of an arrest and conviction go down every day.

If someone can show me a similar case where LE did this and a positive outcome came out, or a case where it took months to find a POI, that may help to change my mind.

If anyone out there has any more information to share, whether it be rumor or fact, please share. I think its really important at this point to keep as many sleuthers as possible interested in this case so we can find justice for Mackenzie.

Happy St. Patty's Day everyone. :lepsmilie:

This is RC's business. It is co-owned with his father.

Point of clarification; The business referenced here is an LLC partnership with his brother and sister-in-law NOT his father. And...although it is a bit of a stretch, I suppose it could be related to this case. IMO

I was reviewing photos of the CB property. In reference to the "brodie marks", IMO they are very likely nothing more than a well used mini bike track, possibly by the previous dwellers or their weekend guests. When my boys used to ride, the only thing that slowed 'em down was fuel availability. Having said that, the semetry (sp) is a little creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!