WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any idea if it's related or not, but I saw a low flying helicopter cruising Burch Mountain today (above Sunnyslope). More searching maybe? I think it's a little early in the season to be looking for "pot grows".

It would seem the discussions have become less attractive as we (members) nearly double the guests....

Wouldn't it be interesting to sleuth guests? Just to see who's watching...

I've seen the administrator say we're not allowed to sleuth other WS'ers... it's been tried and they were asked not to do it.

I've seen the administrator say we're not allowed to sleuth other WS'ers... it's been tried and they were asked not to do it.

I was referring to guests...but I was only joking. I'ts just too quiet, so I'm trying to wake everybody up. Besides, I'm not smart enough to know how!

MOO, follows:

I do not believe LE is close to solving this case. They might be closer than they were two weeks ago, i.e., they might know the COD and might even have guessed correctly which items were used in the attack, but now ... I think they've reached a dead end.

I think LE started out believing it was a 'close to home' murder, that the perp is someone with whom MC was quite familiar, i.e. family, relative, boyfriend, best friend, etc. but the expected 'perp profile' doesn't seem to be holding true in this case.

LE might be second guessing their original 'educated assumption' of a 'close to home' perp.

What if the 'perp' simply was driving along and MC accidently cut him off ... and Mr. A. B. Normal lost it?

No boyfriends, no Tacomas, no Spokanes, no premeditation, no boyfriends, no gangs ... just one pissed-off motorist who was cut-off one too many times that week.

Heck .. .that is as plausible as anything else discussed, eh?

I'm sure someone knows something and they can collect over $40,000 if they do.

MOO, follows:

I do not believe LE is close to solving this case. They might be closer than they were two weeks ago, i.e., they might know the COD and might even have guessed correctly which items were used in the attack, but now ... I think they've reached a dead end.

I think LE started out believing it was a 'close to home' murder, that the perp is someone with whom MC was quite familiar, i.e. family, relative, boyfriend, best friend, etc. but the expected 'perp profile' doesn't seem to be holding true in this case.

LE might be second guessing their original 'educated assumption' of a 'close to home' perp.

What if the 'perp' simply was driving along and MC accidently cut him off ... and Mr. A. B. Normal lost it?

No boyfriends, no Tacomas, no Spokanes, no premeditation, no boyfriends, no gangs ... just one pissed-off motorist who was cut-off one too many times that week.

Heck .. .that is as plausible as anything else discussed, eh?

That sounds like the crazy guy on White Trail Road...that situation sounded so so so scary to me and plausible in what happened to MC... the fact that they didn't even arrest him for DUI ticked me off... I mean he passed out at the scene!!!!!

What if the perp lives off Halverson Canyon Road? That's close to where the car was found up PC, and it looks like there are dirt roads that connect the two areas. Or they could have stayed on the pavement all the time and not used dirt roads.

Guests now outnumber members 21 to 18.

A person can make his/her visit to the hair salon, or barber shop, memorable to the workers. Going in dirty is something stylists and barbers are likely to remember. Maybe going in, and out, and coming back, would be something people would recall?

I find nothing unusual about JF going out to make phone calls. ALL contractors are continuously on the phone! Day and night! They have to turn their phones off to get sleep at night or even to have a peaceful meal. When they are done with that day's work (which is an oxymoron) then they are managing the next day's schedules and material's deliveries, etc. etc. Even if he had laid off most of his crew that day, he still has a ton of stuff to manage. Ya gotta get a haircut when you can. I don't imagine the Academy is open for client's after regular business hours. Since MC was still a student, I doubt she took her tools home with her, if she even had her own scissors and clippers, etc. yet.

Basically, everyone in MC's life, is a suspect until cleared by LE. We don't know who is cleared, and who is not.

Two rumors, I wish I knew if were factual, are MC's sightings, at the car wash, with a passenger, and inside Target.

Again, I say, Jv went to stay with a friend for almost 2 weeks after MC's body was discovered. I got this info from that friend, who got it directly from JV
himself. I have to say it was rumor, even though I don't consider it so.

Again, I say, Jv went to stay with a friend for almost 2 weeks after MC's body was discovered. I got this info from that friend, who got it directly from JV
himself. I have to say it was rumor, even though I don't consider it so.

So, why does this matter? I don't know who he lived with before, but I'm sure he just didn't want to be alone.

My brother's wife died suddenly a year ago and he moved in with my parents. I think this is a common and expected thing to do???

I'm local and I figure the only thing the person did not plan was that there would be a search party looking for a snowmobiler on the other side of the river. The way to the Clockum pass where he was missing is to go down past Alcoa along the river then up the pass. I'm not sure if from CB you could see the activity but you sure would hear the helicopters. It was very cloudy so they would have been flying low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave