WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo sorry about my shorthand, getting older but trying to stay with the times... two young guys came in, 1 whom stated worked for JF, and said that LE was had questioned JF.... A few days later....by the post, maybe layoffs had already occured....Anyway a few days later.. old people repeat themselves..SORRY.. the young kid with the JF employee came in alone and had said that the workers..employees were being questioned... hope that helps.. sorry not good at this typing.

Not necessarily having to do with MC, although sooo many post seem a bit out there for me.. I just thought new insight might be of help... seem LE is no closer??

Thanks hum. I promise I wasn't trying to give you a hard time. Just trying to understand. :) Thanks for the detailed explanation.

MOO is that the buoy was left behind by LE, possibly marking some evidence collection point. Maybe after they read some of our criticisms here about leaving 'stuff' behind, they decided to go collect it? I'd love to know if those spent shotgun shells are still hanging around there.

Those spent shotgun shells are still hanging around. Let thecrux know.

Attachments

• IMGP1399.jpg
    IMGP1399.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 85
I was just joking around about how funny it might be if someone were to search any one of our computers. They would find all of our random google searches that we did while sleuthing. :)

I bet LE would be astounded at some of the hinky-seeming stuff that's on WSer's computers!

I'm hopeful IF it ever came down to it, that the owner of WS would gladly testify on our behalves. Er, I think ..... Right, Tricia? :waitasec: Mom??

Just a thought:

SPECULATION

If LE believed this to be a random act, they'd be doing A LOT more press releases. Like, A LOT. It would mean that there would be some psycho out there who could do it again. And that would definitely mean more press releases, more info, and definitely more police presence in the area. This place would be going nuts. Now, I know LE usually doesn't try and say things that will cause panic, but if they felt this was random, they would have said that by now. They haven't. I remember getting this vibe from the very beginning that LE didn't think it was random, and that the public shouldn't really be worried. I think LE would have spent just a little more time talking about preventative measures the public could take. They haven't mentioned anything like that for a while.

Could it be that LE is giving WC or someone close, some time to mourn before they start hitting them with questioning? They might not necessarily believe they're' responsible, but that they may know something.

I'm not sure why, but I have this gut feeling that there is something HUGE that LE is sitting on right now. Perhaps they feel they've got this puppy wrapped up, and are just waiting on those DNA tests to put the ribbon on it? I wouldn't be surprised if they've got round the clock surveillance on whoever they have in mind. You know, to make sure he/she doesn't leave town.

This all speculation, and entirely of my personal opinion.

Seems LE has put no new info out, for new tips, and many sleuthing rumors are, that it is because they HAVE a POI,,, I am just not so sure? Seems a bit long, when talk is they have questioned (latest recent post, I beleive 800 folks?) It is a bit frightening..

It's ok Liz and thank you for understanding, some of us are not good at typing info but want to share and help if possible

Del rio, would a person get dirty Just walking those trails and hanging out in that duck blind, from what you remember? Was it muddy or rocky or Any kind of ground cover?

Also, Isn't the mall pretty close to where you come into town from cb?

Just a thought:

SPECULATION

If LE believed this to be a random act, they'd be doing A LOT more press releases. Like, A LOT. It would mean that there would be some psycho out there who could do it again. And that would definitely mean more press releases, more info, and definitely more police presence in the area. This place would be going nuts. Now, I know LE usually doesn't try and say things that will cause panic, but if they felt this was random, they would have said that by now. They haven't. I remember getting this vibe from the very beginning that LE didn't think it was random, and that the public shouldn't really be worried. I think LE would have spent just a little more time talking about preventative measures the public could take. They haven't mentioned anything like that for a while.

Could it be that LE is giving WC or someone close, some time to mourn before they start hitting them with questioning? They might not necessarily believe they're' responsible, but that they may know something.

I'm not sure why, but I have this gut feeling that there is something HUGE that LE is sitting on right now. Perhaps they feel they've got this puppy wrapped up, and are just waiting on those DNA tests to put the ribbon on it? I wouldn't be surprised if they've got round the clock surveillance on whoever they have in mind. You know, to make sure he/she doesn't leave town.

This all speculation, and entirely of my personal opinion.

Lord in heaven I sure hope you are right!!! Wish I was convinced,,, but I do pray it is solved every day and night!!

MOO is that the buoy was left behind by LE, possibly marking some evidence collection point. Maybe after they read some of our criticisms here about leaving 'stuff' behind, they decided to go collect it? I'd love to know if those spent shotgun shells are still hanging around there.

A second spent shotgun shell near duck blind.

Attachments

• IMGP1357.jpg
    IMGP1357.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 77
Something I have not seen mentioned on here at all. Wonder if folks know that the new "Fuel" bar, supposedly the same owner as the CB pub?? Rumor CB pub owner likes and has young girlfriend.

He drives a big, black PU truck, right?

Hey humwhatsup, welcome!

Here is what I speculated earlier about MC's car up PC:

Speculation: MC's car up PC was driven there by some young male that found MC's car unlocked and abandoned with her keys in the ignition and purse in the car. He drives it up PC, takes the gas and credit card out of the purse, and locks the car with keys in the ignition, and walks home from there. That would explain the things that seem to be odd like petty theft and her car being up PC. It would also explain why the dogs could not track her up PC, if that in fact was the case. Just throwing a new idea out there. If this scenario did happen, the male probably had no idea where the car owner was or what happened to the owner.

Del rio, would a person get dirty Just walking those trails and hanging out in that duck blind, from what you remember? Was it muddy or rocky or Any kind of ground cover?

Also, Isn't the mall pretty close to where you come into town from cb?

It would be possible but unlikely that a person would get dirty. There's a lot of grass and other vegatation covering the ground.

The mall is a couple blocks away from where you come into town from CB on Highway 28.

Just seems everyone is going in circles, squares, triangles here, and not 1 more bit from LE asking for tips?? Do not know what he drives, just thought I would throw the connection of the 2 bars out there, not knowing if it was mentioned before or not...

Del, are those new pics that you've recently taken? What are the charred looking spots, if you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg