WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: The BF is an adult right? Isn't her 21? And several of the LE statements and WW articles ended with the accounting of the two "Hey" text messages between MC and her BF. So why is he so off limits now and before in our discussions? Why can't the initials of all adults be posted?

Can't wait any longer .. my eyes are bugging out. Night all. :)

Well, I cannot get the name to do anything- so can someoen who read the FB info please sum up what was stated as Rumor. Just so the rest of us can know...

On the Fb page there was more to the conversation, I just noticed that a lot was deleted. The person who claimed to know that JF and 2 of his friends were arrested deleted her posts.

Well, if the information is not factual and is just a rumor...I'll be sad that the real killer hasn't be arrested.

I hope, soon, to hear an announcement from LE.

Gosh, I hope just this 1 rumor is correct. If the correct person is in custody, I am just not convinced as of yet.

Well, I cannot get the name to do anything- so can someoen who read the FB info please sum up what was stated as Rumor. Just so the rest of us can know...

Said someone was arrested 3 hours ago. Last name of that person was same as WC's bf. Someone called the jail and were told he wasn't there.

FYI - I know the person who is posting this. She is one cheerio short of a full bowl if you know what I mean.

ETA The person who called the jail supposedly works there so would be given the correct information.

On the Fb page there was more to the conversation, I just noticed that a lot was deleted. The person who claimed to know that JF and 2 of his friends were arrested deleted her posts.

Yes, but one of her friends posted that she heard this about an hour ago and that the last name was the same as WC's bf as in JF. On her FB page, the person that posted works within the "county". KWIM? Rumor

Said someone was arrested 3 hours ago. Last name of that person was same as WC's bf. Someone called the jail and were told he wasn't there.

FYI - I know the person who is posting this. She is one cheerio short of a full bowl if you know what I mean.

ETA The person who called the jail supposedly works there so would be given the correct information.

How is this fb person related to the case?

Huh. Well, I'm not holding my breath personally, but still hopeful. Here's the conversation, names redacted.

Status- "watch the NEWS 2NIGHT, they have found the *advertiser censored* that KILLED poor MACKENZIE COWELL here in this valley...."

Comments-

"Holy crap are you serious?"

"Where did you hear it? Is he a local guy?"

"it's not anywhere on the news......"

"Is he a local there?"

"my friend who works forthe chelan County jail just called the jail and at this time they are not in custody...very weird"

"Are you serious? If they arrested someone they would still be in jail. Does anyone know the name of the guy?"

"last name was *advertiser censored****...that is what I heard"

"OMG how sick.
What kind of an animal was she dating"

"Oh yeah. They need to give the women and kids some relief tonight so they can finally feel safe again."

"I don't know you. I hope you don't mind my comment, here. I am happy to read the above news."

Doesn't sound very promising to me, but I'll keep my fingers crossed!

The lock event sequence is programmable on the Grand Prix model. I'm sure the car battery has been replaced at least if not more than once (due to the age of the car) and with any battery change the programming might reset to default or basic functionality.

I owned a 1997 model and own a 2002 model ... both are similarly programmable. You can set it to flash or not flash the lights, to sound or not sound the horn, etc.

Yes. By default they flash, though.

Yes, but one of her friends posted that she heard this about an hour ago and that the last name was the same as WC's bf as in JF. On her FB page, the person that posted works within the "county". KWIM? Rumor

SHe has been asked several times where she heard the rumor and has not answered.:bedtime:

Okay..........LMAO!!!! :floorlaugh:

Yes, I know the Fb person too and she is nuttier than a fruitcake. Not a source I'd want to rely on. But, hey, who knows...

Yes, I know the Fb person too and she is nuttier than a fruitcake. Not a source I'd want to rely on. But, hey, who knows...

:rolling:

Need to sleep.... but lets hope that at 6am, the chelan inmate roster has a few more key names on it :) Night everyone!

Crickets chirping .... ;)

While the crickets were chirping, I checked the news....nothing mentioned about Killer being arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dylan O' Cone