WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JF has not been booked as of 1:14 am west coast time. The number to call is 509-667-6462 and then press 8 for booking.........and heavy breathing whilst they check.

Well, then, the FB people must be misinformed????

Maybe it's someone else who was arrested for the crime, and no one knows his name?

I wonder WHERE the woman got the information she posted on FB?

Well, then, the FB people must be misinformed????

Maybe it's someone else who was arrested for the crime, and no one knows his name?

I wonder WHERE the woman got the information she posted on FB?

Well, I'm not 100% sure, but I think there is another facility that Douglas County uses. I gotta do a little research. There was an article on that in the WW a couple of months ago. Also, could be they have them in interrogating rooms? Probably not, though, if there is a lawyer involved.
I wouldn't think they would put them in with the general population, but not sure where else they would hold them. I'll try and find out more on that.

Maybe it's not the person most of us are/were thinking of; maybe another person that's been on our radar?

The Okanogan County Jail booking list is only up to date as of March 19th. :rolleyes:

checked chelan inmates at 6 am...nothing to note.

The roster has not been updated since yesterday, there is still hope

CHELAN COUNTY REGIONAL JAIL INMATE LIST
REPORT RUN ON 03/22/2010 AT 06:00:04
TOTAL INMATES 0269

That's 6 AM (and 4 seconds) this morning that the report was run.

But there's always hope.

If someone knows the person that posted on fb last night the info that LE had someone, can they contact that person and have them provide more info?

just caught up on the night time reading... anymore info on the alleged arrests? Was that not true? Any new rumblings in the area?

CHELAN COUNTY REGIONAL JAIL INMATE LIST
REPORT RUN ON 03/22/2010 AT 06:00:04
TOTAL INMATES 0269

That's 6 AM (and 4 seconds) this morning that the report was run.

But there's always hope.

I had wonderful dreams of horrible things happening to the person arrested last night, only to wake up and see that there hasn't be a "documented" arrest. It would not be unheard of (in this case especially) that they are still interrogating and the person hasn't been officially booked? Or perhaps due to the media frenzy on this case, he/they are being kept under some kind of "not listed" status or something? OH, I SO HOPE!:Justice:

8:30 AM- Just listened to an interview with Capt. Doug Jones on KOHO (101.1 FM) Radio

I don't have the exact quotes, but paraphrased he stated:

- They have not yet identified a subject

- They have had SOME crime lab results come back, but they do not point to any one subject

- Although the pinpoint the text messages at approx 3:24 (he actually said this time) as coming from the boat launch, they DO NOT have evidence that MC was at the launch. He states that LE is pretty sure she was with the phone

- They have interviewed everyone known close to MC and several suspects close to MC and the process of elimination continues

- They are hoping that someone in the community has information, that someone saw something or heard something as suspects talked, etc, about the murder. He urges folks that have info to call the hot line

- he said they are still investigating leads and will continue to do so.

- He stated the case is FAR FROM GOING COLD.

That was it. I was working and could not write exactly what he was saying. I'm pretty sure the interview will be repplayed throughout the day.

Pretty much, same old same old.

8:30 AM- Just listened to an interview with Capt. Doug Jones on KOHO (101.1 FM) Radio

I don't have the exact quotes, but paraphrased he stated:

- They have not yet identified a subject

- They have had SOME crime lab results come back, but they do not point to any one subject

- Although the pinpoint the text messages at approx 3:24 (he actually said this time) as coming from the boat launch, they DO NOT have evidence that MC was at the launch. He states that LE is pretty sure she was with the phone

- They have interviewed everyone known close to MC and several suspects close to MC and the process of elimination continues

- They are hoping that someone in the community has information, that someone saw something or heard something as suspects talked, etc, about the murder. He urges folks that have info to call the hot line

- he said they are still investigating leads and will continue to do so.

- He stated the case is FAR FROM GOING COLD.

That was it. I was working and could not write exactly what he was saying. I'm pretty sure the interview will be repplayed throughout the day.

Pretty much, same old same old.

I heard a portion of the interview, as well. Just wanted to add that Jones stated specifically they do not have any "eye-witnesses" of MC at the boat launch. FWIW.

just caught up on the night time reading... anymore info on the alleged arrests? Was that not true? Any new rumblings in the area?

The FB 'informant' from last night asked about an hr ago "where's the news/breaking info on MC"..Her next post said "it's gonna break soon from a reliable source"..Her last post said it was "weird" it has not yet & then asked a 'friend' if she knew anything more..It's this 'friend' who works for Chelan County as a 'Juvenile Custody Officer' according to her FB page..She's the one who said last night she called a friend who worked for the jail (who then called the jail) and was told F was not in "custody" & she thought it was odd..It's kinda obvious this 'friend' or the 'friend' of hers (who supposedly works at the jail) is the real source & not the one posting ALL this on her FB page..BUT! if she really does work at the jail then she should know what's going on..Ya think?

The 'friend' hasn't replied yet to her Q.

Confused? lol

The FB 'informant' from last night asked about an hr ago "where's the news/breaking info on MC"..Her next post said "it's gonna break soon from a reliable source"..Her last post said it was "weird" it has not yet & then asked a 'friend' if she knew anything more..It's this 'friend' who works for Chelan County as a 'Juvenile Custody Officer' according to her FB page..She's the one who said last night she called a friend who worked for the jail but F was not in "custody" & thought it was odd..I'm guessing this 'friend' or the 'friend' of hers is the real source & not the one posting ALL of this on her FB page.

This 'friend' hasn't replied yet to her Q.

Confused? lol

While I'd love to be more optimistic I cant say that much value should be placed on the facebook poster. I would love to know who the poster was that was fueling her fire so to speak?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jameshoots