WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO- it says "was it just a rumor"

I think she is asking if it was rumor.

Look, this FB woman, the one several have linked to, is a true piece of work. One of my former co-workers used to refer to her as "Mrs. Jerry Springer". The minute I had to deal with her, I understood. I believe she has mental health issues, among other things. I'd love to believe someone here knows something, but not seeing the beginning of this message (the part that was deleted) makes me wonder if this isn't something she conjured up to get some attention.

I agree with you totally. Like I said last night she is one cheerio short of a full bowl. And that's to put it mildly (and nicely).

Was it in the store that was rumored to be visited after she left the salon?
Yes it was. He was very helpful and polite. Even though he was helping me and showing me items he would aknowledge those waiting. (which I always appreciate, hate being ignored).
I have some other things I noticed but not sure how much I should say.
One question, those spoilers (sp?) are they easily removed?

The D woman, thanks a woman, with a K name, for the information. Look at posts towards the bottom of D's wall page. Find a friend with a K name. Then, click the K name, and go to K's wall. You will see D thanks K.

Also, D tells her questioning friends, that K told her about the arrest.
The county employee asks if it is a rumor.

Yes it was. He was very helpful and polite. Even though he was helping me and showing me items he would aknowledge those waiting. (which I always appreciate, hate being ignored).
I have some other things I noticed but not sure how much I should say.

I think you can say if they are an adult and were close to MC.

These are the the four motives for murder:
-love/sex (including jealousy?)
-greed
-revenge
-madness

Which motive are we leaning towards? I posted earlier that I thought it was a serial killer (which, I guess, would fall under "madness").

I'd guess it's revenge. The brutality (especially bludgeoning) of the murder makes me think so.

But strangling is usually associated with sexual emotion. So...

I guess my opinion is love/sex or revenge.

The D woman, thanks a woman, with a K name, for the information. Look at posts towards the bottom of D's wall page. Find a friend with a K name. Then, click the K name, and go to K's wall. You will see D thanks K.

K works in Tacoma? This keeps making less and less sense

Yeah, and the K woman lives in Tacoma... I'm saying this not to point at a Tacoma connection, I'm saying it to state that someone in Tacoma likely knows less about this issue than the Wenatchee person in LE that thanks her.

All spinning round and round... Fruit loops, if you ask me...

snipped
I'd guess it's revenge. The brutality (especially bludgeoning) of the murder makes me think so.

But strangling is usually associated with sexual emotion. So...

I guess my opinion is love/sex or revenge.

Plus the bag over the head... indicative of someone close/personal. IMHO.

Yeah, and the K woman lives in Tacoma... I'm saying this not to point at a Tacoma connection, I'm saying it to state that someone in Tacoma likely knows less about this issue than the Wenatchee person in LE that thanks her.

All spinning round and round... Fruit loops, if you ask me...

Look at K's friend list... I see some local names and at least one Assistant Police Chief in our area. hmmm

snipped

I don't know if they are removable or not. If you look at the site that has his car pictured you will see he has a friend from Wenatchee. If you look at her profile she has almost the exact same car but I think it is one year older. I have actually seen quite a few of those cars around here. They are quite popular with persons in their late teens/early twenties.

Removal depends on how the spoiler is installed, really. I'd say most would be bolted on, so there would be holes where it was attached, once removed ...

Maybe the bag was because the perp couldn't stand to look at what he'd done, and, or, to minimize horror when the body was discovered. Who knows how such a mind works?

Yeah...I think K is in Taccoma.

Wonder, if she knows any Tacoma FB friends, from other people's friends list?

She is also an Eastmont grad with alot of local friends. The assistant Police Chief being one. Starting to think something might have leaked prematurely?

I don't know if they are removable or not. If you look at the site that has his car pictured you will see he has a friend from Wenatchee. If you look at her profile she has almost the exact same car but I think it is one year older. I have actually seen quite a few of those cars around here. They are quite popular with persons in their late teens/early twenties.
Ok, because I did see that type of car parked in the employee area but w/o a spoiler. I did not "go looking" I just happened to be parked close by and looked on my way out. I suppose he could have parked elsewhere or been driving something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OkCujo98