WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think it might also be desirable to polygraph potential witnesses for the sake of credibility, but I do not know if that is something that is actually done.

Sheriff Harum stated, "... as we look into these investigations, not this one so far but, a lot of times the suspect will be also on that social network as well."

It seems LE 'knows' everyone here ....

I have no doubt about that... I am sure some LE know my identity here. Just be careful of what you say... :innocent:

Dogdad..Are you talking 'pings' here? If so, FLorida LE/FBI got their hands on so many 'pings' they have a pretty good idea where Casey Anthony was 24/7 at least "31 days" prior (& more if it took another week or two for them to request them) so is this uncommon? IOW! Did they catch a break?

It will vary by carrier and region. 31 days is impressive... pretty sure that was not Verizon. Every network has its own policys and procedures.

Happy to hear it worked for the Florida case

If they're being thorough they certainly should know everyone here. Those that signup and even those that just visit!

huh.......I thought our info was confidential except for the moderators.....
Was I naive? ..........not that it matters.......I just don't want any killer coming after me, that's all........

Not sure of this has already been determined.. but after looking at the CB house vid posted on page 36, I am sure I see the figure eight. Vid uploaded to Youtube Jan 22... what do you think??

Already been decided long ago? Let me know and I will delete this post.

PS... in the first image, you can see there isnt much grass in the far right loop.. the ground is sandy, not green. Seems consistent in the vid frame capture.

Attachments

• Maui-CB 054.jpg
    Maui-CB 054.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 43
  • Figure8.jpg
    Figure8.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 45
  • Figure8-2.jpg
    Figure8-2.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 44
He also said that sometimes the suspect would be posting - "but that's not the case here"

Um, how does he know they aren't posting? Because they have a suspect!

MOO

Any suspect in a murder case would have a fake identity if he/she posted.
We wouldn't know for sure if he/she was here.

Turn yourself in, Killer. :U There::truce:

Save the tax papers some money.

Sheriff Harum stated, "... as we look into these investigations, not this one so far but, a lot of times the suspect will be also on that social network as well."

It seems LE 'knows' everyone here ....

I doubt that.... Honestly. There is a tendency to believe that LE has access to everything and believe me that is not a true statement. LE has one arm tied behind there back on all these investigations.

Was I naive? ..........not that it matters.......I just don't want any killer coming after me, that's all........

Every time anyone goes on the WWW you leave a trail. It takes skill to trace the trail, not to create paranoia just the reality of surfing.

I dont think that a guest or member can see our identity unless clues are given in your profile.. we are sleuths, right? For me, I bet some LE know my username... in a good way that is! :crazy:

After seeing more pictures of the bushes and the beach at CB, it is my opinion, that Killer did not want MC found. She was hidden, in the bushes, close enough to the water, that if the level rose, she could be covered, and maybe carried away.

Le they would probably. Need a warrant for. An ip adress from this site

But they are probably looking for certain rumors only the killer would no

I doubt that.... Honestly. There is a tendency to believe that LE has access to everything and believe me that is not a true statement. LE has one arm tied behind there back on all these investigations.

I agree.. its hard enough for me to keep up here (on this board only) and I know I probably spend more time here a day than LE.. I bet some of our guests are our LE guys off duty at home drinking a cold one, surfing the web.
Hi guys! Keep up the good work!

You can get all kinds of information about who visits regardless of whether they register/signup or not from the owner/host of the site.

No probably about it, and they would also have to show relevance and probable cause

Anyone else find it curious that Golakechelan is scooping WW? What was that saying? something about biting the hand that feeds you....

No probably about it, and they would also have to show relevance and probable cause

Anyone else find it curious that Golakechelan is scooping WW? What was that saying? something about biting the hand that feeds you....

The WW is a joke... golakechelan probably shows more respect to LE than the WW does any day.. and they get the story. The WW is not known as a friend to LE - regardless which side of the river you live on. Does any LE want to do the WW any favors>??? I seriously doubt it...

I am guessing you are right. The moderators can see the IP addresses, which only tell where, in the country, a person's computer is. However, more information can be gathered from the IP address.

People can not determine your identity, here, unless you post hints or real information about yourself.

You can get all kinds of information about who visits regardless of whether they register/signup or not from the owner/host of the site.

Yeah, I would think that LE has the IP addresses of any potential suspects and that they are able to ask the owner if they showed up here. But, I don't know for sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lunatoons