WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh...I wonder if he got kicked out of school. ONE of his MS pages say Omak HS?? The other says Wenatchee HS. That is, likely, how he knew her.

Hmmm

I don't see any comments on the 10th. I see the info about the dead friend, but that's someone else, not MC. It is interesting timing. What are the comments on the 10th?

He posts on the 16th, then nothing on the 17th and 18th - then on the 19th says he just got outta jail. Can someone see what he was in jail for? I know how to see the current jail roster, but not old ones.

Krista, right below his current comment, click on 'see more'..... read all the way back into late January - whew!

I've got an arrest warrant out for him from the 2008 arrest, but I don't think I can link it, since at the time he was a minor. That being said, it contains his address for 2008. I won't link that specific address unless someone says I can, but it's in the manson tribute....Easy St, Wenatchee

Lol, grey....I still can't seem to find the myspace. ugh!!

Oh my, his papa did some time too... They married into quite a, emm lets say rough counter parts too... Granpa C did..

LC turned 18 on Nov. 13th...went back a little while. How are you guys seeing what he's posted?? I don't see anything regarding MC on there.

All I can say is WOW! Is this guy the real deal or just a punk with a big attitude?

LC turned 18 on Nov. 13th...went back a little while. How are you guys seeing what he's posted?? I don't see anything regarding MC on there.

If you click on the "see more" under his current comment on MS you can see all the things he posted lately. Does that help?

He claims to be a Taurus, which puts him at 19 next month, IF he's already 18.

All I can say is WOW! Is this guy the real deal or just a punk with a big attitude?

Regardless of whether he is connected to MC's death or not - just from what 'he' posts on his MS, he is a piece of work and a scary guy to be bopping around the community.

WOAH!! Saw the Feb 10th comment...did you see the response? "Stab them *** back"??

I think we're gonna get in trouble for talking about another forum that people can't see....I think that's against the rules!?>!??! Someone help me out please. How do you talk about what someone has written in another forum....he's 18? Thanks!

If you click on the "see more" under his current comment on MS you can see all the things he posted lately. Does that help?

Yes, thanks...finally figured it out. It's his statuses that you guys are looking at...not under his comments from friends. LOL, sorry...seems sleep is trying to take over already!

He says he was in one of MC's classes at WHS. He also says that he will "Always love MC".

FWIW...
If you google... wenatchee wa sex offenders click on the 98801 link go down to
MRC you can click on pic of a MRC that stayed with his papa on the street below spec house. It is quite the family

So, he 'just got out of jail' supposedly on Feb 20th.....but said he was leaving town soon on March 9th. He also says he's lost his phone and needs everyone's phone numbers. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!