WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks....I agree with Jaretha, MRC doesn't have anything to do with MC....and, frankly, I don't think he has much--if anything--to do with LC either.

LC seems slightly less violent and disturbed than all of his friends on MS, but I don't know if that's all tough guy acting.
I'm stunned that this is Washington state. I've never been there, but it just doesn't seem the type place that would have a bunch of gang activity. All of these beautiful lake homes, and rich families.....it's just scary for those of us with young children.
I could see this guy wanting MC...chasing her or something...and her rejecting him, or briefly dating him and dropping it. IDK....I just don't see this guy randomly killing her or jumping someone as some sort of gang initiation. I just get the feeling that he COULD be violent if he needed to be, but that the real anger comes from being rejected...because he's so very used to it in his personal life.

Personally I think this guy is a loser wanna-be and tough talker, like most of the juggalos I've had the displeasure to come across. They are all carbon copies of each other. Much of the violent writing is c&p lyrics.

I bet the rumor that LE was looking for items from him was false, just a feeling.

The person who brought LC's name to my attention (why I asked you all to sleuth him) can by quite... attention seeking... so I usually take what he says with a grain of salt. This guys seemed interesting enough to at least look into. That being said, he told me that MC is the one that snitched on him to get him busted for the house robbery (that Krista found was 2 years ago). Any way to see if MC had anything to do with snitching? Probably not available since they were both minors. The guy also said that LC and MC 'kinda' dated. That one, my gut didn't believe when he said it. The guy also said, LC was going around asking if people had heard that MC was killed, before they found the body. He said he thought that was what brought LE to look into him?

Thanks....I agree with Jaretha, MRC doesn't have anything to do with MC....and, frankly, I don't think he has much--if anything--to do with LC either.

LC seems slightly less violent and disturbed than all of his friends on MS, but I don't know if that's all tough guy acting.
I'm stunned that this is Washington state. I've never been there, but it just doesn't seem the type place that would have a bunch of gang activity. All of these beautiful lake homes, and rich families.....it's just scary for those of us with young children.
< Respectfully snipped>

Do not be stunned, even 50 yrs ago, when the (then) seasonal immiagrants came to work ....if you grew up in S. Wenatchee...you would know about different things.. Out of South Wen. probably out of the know... and even a bit so today. But uptown has been getting some education and they need to REALLY know who their kids are... Our world needs less government taxes... tax..tax... so folks can be home with their kids....The older the kids get the more $$$ they need, work more, gone more,, and we are working FOR the government....ONE more TAX REQUEST and I may Blow....Rediculous.... Sorry lost it there for a minute!!

Puff:

Thank God you're here!! We needed another great sleuther!!

Hey, Krista... I've been in and out, tending to the pups...

I'm about to go to bed...been a long day. I'll sleuth with you guys tomorrow. :)

I wonder what's going on with Wenatchee World News? Do any of you locals find it strange that they didn't publish so much as a blip about the Mackenzie Dance fundraiser?

I get the feeling that LE are punishing WW for outing Mackenzie's COD; and in turn, WW is taking it out on their readers. You'd think the WW would at least ask LE for any updated information in the case, wouldn't you?

I wonder what's going on with Wenatchee World News? Do any of you locals find it strange that they didn't publish so much as a blip about the Mackenzie Dance fundraiser?

I get the feeling that LE are punishing WW for outing Mackenzie's COD; and in turn, WW is taking it out on their readers. You'd think the WW would at least ask LE for any updated information in the case, wouldn't you?

It may be the WW punishing JL for being such an icko.

Wow, IDK why but I didn't even consider that punishment from LE was the reason WW hadn't been putting out any more info on MC....but it's completely possible and I think almost probable. Thanks for that insight!

This is a big, little, town and they BOTH are just a, PART, of "the big boys" mentioned here a few days ago.. KWIM

IMO the recent rumor that JF's receipt for a haircut was found at CB is false. If it were true, then that would mean:

1. He was at CB after his haircut.

Not necessarily. If he tossed the receipt to the trash anyone could have retrieved it.

2. The rumor of him being dirty when he arrived for his haircut wouldn't make sense.

He could have been gardening before going for a haircut?

3. The rumor of him keeping all receipts for everything wouldn't make sense.

I think it could. If he didn't keep all receipts, why would he have kept just that receipt, except perhaps for alibi fodder?

4. He would have thrown away evidence of an alibi, at least for part of his time.

Not necessarily. He could have lost (dropped) the receipt during a struggle in the house.

JMO

I've responded above (purple text) with a few 'devil's advocate' points ....

Wow, IDK why but I didn't even consider that punishment from LE was the reason WW hadn't been putting out any more info on MC....but it's completely possible and I think almost probable. Thanks for that insight!

I agree with you Miss Maple, So often in cases like this LE uses the media as a tool. What you read in the paper is what LE wants out there at the time, for whatever reason they have.

And also, usually in the first part of a case like this, LE lays low with any info to protect the integrity of the case.

Believe me, when the time comes that LE wants to call something to the public's attention or send an inadvertent message to the unsub, you will read it in the WW. xox

ETA: I have to say Hi Chuck. It's great to see you. Off to bed. ;}

I agree with you Miss Maple, So often in cases like this LE uses the media as a tool. What you read in the paper is what LE wants out there at the time, for whatever reason they have.

And also, usually in the first part of a case like this, LE lays low with any info to protect the integrity of the case.

Believe me, when the time comes that LE wants to call something to the public's attention or send an inadvertent message to the unsub, you will read it in the WW. xox

ETA: I have to say Hi Chuck. It's great to see you. Off to bed. ;}

Hi, scandi .., long time, eh? I forget the sc. word for {{hug}} so the eng. one will have to do ... :hug:

I agree ... if LE needs, LE will do, and WW will publish. mutual benefit

Personally I think this guy is a loser wanna-be and tough talker, like most of the juggalos I've had the displeasure to come across. They are all carbon copies of each other. Much of the violent writing is c&p lyrics.

I bet the rumor that LE was looking for items from him was false, just a feeling.

Regarding the VIDEOS section of LC's most-recent MS page ... a video of him rapping lyrics he claims to have written while he was 'up in Maple Lane'; also refers to that as 'the institution'.

A warning: his phrasings are explicit ("homicide is a lifestyle, not a crime"), and sporting a smile with this verbiage, "I woke up this morning next to a *advertiser censored* that corpsed and kissed it", causing someone standing next to him to exclaim: "What?? Aww, s**t!).

A piece of work, that.

Regarding the VIDEOS section of LC's most-recent MS page ... a video of him rapping lyrics he claims to have written while he was 'up in Maple Lane'; also refers to that as 'the institution

Maple Lane is a juvenile detention facility in Centralia, Wa.... (western wa)

Wow... LC is quite a character. Very interesting!

From Google search.....

08C14918 WARRANT 14:00:13 12/28/08 MANNIN JEREMY ACT

C, M

EASY ST, WENATCHEE, WA 98801

Phone: (509)###-#### DOB:

RP STATING LC IS AT THIS ADDRESS AND HAS A WARRANT OUT FOR HIS

ARREST

14:00:58 12/28/2008 - JOHNSON J

From Google search.....

erok, I do not believe we are supposed to list the full name of LC here as he has not been named a suspect/POI.

I sleuthed a lot of these Juggalos not long after Mackenzie's body was found, including LC. He has a friend named BJ (those initials refer to two first names). Back then you could see BJ's status and mood at the time Mackenzie disappeared. Her mood said something about having to kill a girl and there were some other things in her status that made me go hmmm.... At the time I just figured it was some kind of coincidence, I didn't think I had stumbled upon a major clue just randomly looking at Myspaces of the youth of Wenatchee. But now it seems more interesting.

Anyway I don't know how close BJ and LC are, maybe one of the locals knows, but I just wanted to throw that out now. I wish I could see her old status and mood but you have to be a friend to see that stuff. You can find her page by Google searching for - "U stranger u 4get about me o waat? U dnt even say hy"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!