WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whom is it that knows the real killer and knows of their guilt and is afraid to come forward to LE for fear of meeting a similar fate?

Do you frequent this thread? Do you?

Excellent questions. I am going to guess the answers to them. Could there could be a person, held hostage by fear? And, I think Killer reads here. I imagine he/she isn't a member, however, I bet he/she reads here.

Turn yourself in, Killer.

I guess it’s possible that MC’s body could be propped up into a sitting position by using this old telephone pole (circled in red) as a back rest. Her feet could still be in the stream.

Wow, Del Rio....when did you get this picture? Do you have others of the area close up like this one?

MC’s body was found somewhere in this photo.

Attachments

• IMGP1382 (2).jpg
    IMGP1382 (2).jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 132
I took that photo about 2-weeks ago. And, yes, I have many others.

well enlighten us Del! We could all use some good CB pics. Make us feel so much more involved. And I see you've learned the art of labeling a photo! Makes them even more interesting. Were you actually in the water for one?

I guess it’s possible that MC’s body could be propped up into a sitting position by using this old telephone pole (circled in red) as a back rest. Her feet could still be in the stream.

Wow that is some picture, thanks del. I wonder if her head could have first been pushed against that post, that could be blunt head trauma. Sorry for being graphic.

Here's anther photo:

Thanks to you Del Rio, you have made it possible to see so much of the crime scene without us having to go there.

You have been a true asset to this blog. Thank you so much.

I don’t know whether I’ve posted any photos of the “2 clearings” in the brushy-area, but here is a photo of the 2 clearings with labels:

Attachments

• IMGP1317.jpg
    IMGP1317.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 135
Here's anther photo:

Thanks again for your very helpful pictures, this time with labels!

These new pictures make it seem much more clear, at least to me, that the location was chosen, and not random. Likewise, the stump seems to be just in the right place to *possibly* hide the view of MC's body from the river. I can't imagine that the place was just stumbled upon.

JMHO of course.

Tacoma guy:

BC.

MC's comment on his facebook photo was "mmmm u look good! :) sorry for everything."

Was Mackenzie's comment still up when you posted this, puf?
It no longer is.

ETA: The message is still there on his Photos - Profile Pictures (comments) Page, along with a couple other newer comments. I don't know why but none of those comments were showing up earlier when I'd posted this. (Thanks to IGottaKnow for bringing this to my attention.)

Here’s a photo of the trail head for the trail that was NOT used by the perps:

Attachments

• IMGP1425 (2).jpg
    IMGP1425 (2).jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 112
Was Mackenzie's comment still up when you posted this, puf?
It no longer is.

Yes. I am certain that it was, because I read it before I posted here.

Here’s a photo looking from the driveway towards the duck blind (w/ labels):

Attachments

• IMGP1309.jpg
    IMGP1309.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 132
Photo looking from edge of brushy-area (trail heads) towards driveway:

Attachments

• IMGP1424.jpg
    IMGP1424.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 111
Del do you have a picture of the spray paint that may or may not spell "SLM"? TIA!

Del do you have a picture of the spray paint that may or may not spell "SLM"? TIA!
He posted a picture of the SLM last week maybe.. I couldnt make heads or tails of it.... too faded perhaps. Let me know what you think (after he repost it)!

Yes, here it is. The spray painting is much more faded than when I first saw it.

Attachments

• CB 009.jpg
    CB 009.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 140
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics