WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a photo of the nail in the spray-painted "B" located in the duck blind. It's about 3 or 4 times longer than the nails used in the brushy-area.

Here's photo NUMBER 903:

That's definitely a survey nail. LE well could be using those now, but I've never heard of it.

I have permission to say this from a first-hand source who does not want to be identified publicly. I have confirmation that Mackenzie was found with her legs in the water of the Columbia River. She was wearing clothing identical to that which she was wearing in the parking-lot video on the day that she disappeared. She had a black garbage bag on her head. To the naked eye, there was no obvious blood on the beach around her, nor was there anything of obvious evidentiary value near her body--again, to the naked eye. I cannot answer any questions that this post may raise, and will not betray my source by revealing their identity on this board.

It's up to each of you whether you wish to believe me or not.

...as all RUMORS should be taken. <-- Please don't take that personal.

If this is the case, feet in "water" of the reservoir, I believe the body would have likely been placed there later in the week, (after what appears the higher water levels of Tuesday and possible Wednesday). This description seems to indict that she had been floating in the water previous to finding her. (Likely almost floating even as recently as early Saturday morning, during what might have been a foot of higher water elevation at the CB scene).

I'm still unsure of how much the elevation changes from Rock Island Dam tailwater elevation and Wanapum Dam forebay elevation would effect the water level at the CB property where she was found.

Water level at Rock Island Dam tailwater on Tuesday evening was as high as 574.32 and on Wednesday as high as 573.12. Yet when she was found on Tuesday, (RUMORED with feet in "river"/reservoir water), the water level below Rock Island Dam was at 567.4. That would be down 5.72 feet from just Wednesday's high.

Water levels measured at the southern end of the reservoir (Wanapum Dam forebay) were down approximately 3 feet from the time she went missing to the time her feet were found in the water. And approximately down 2 feet if measured from midday Wednesday to the time when the body was found.

That looks like a Kalon Nail.

I have been away for a week + too long...I'm asking for a quick fill-me-in: Is a nail like the ones shown on this page suspected of being used as a murder weapon? Thanks...

Good #@! grief...nevermind, I just saw how they are used as surveyor's markers. I suppose that over the last week and a half, there are still no new developments...

How does that get a million bail?
The one I saw on the jail roster was GO-C(no middle given)

Hi, I thought CSI investigators used little orange or yellow plastic wedges, each having a #, that they set right next to what they have observed that is evidenciary. xox

ETA: In Del's photo with 3 red circles it sure looks like a blood trail tho.

It would be hard to use plastic wedges on grass that high. Flags were used at the Caylee Anthony body site. They were different colors and numbered, placed by the forensics team where body pieces, potential evidence, and excluded items were found in situ.

Edited to add: The photo below is not from the CA body site.

I have been away for a week + too long...I'm asking for a quick fill-me-in: Is a nail like the ones shown on this page suspected of being used as a murder weapon? Thanks...

Good #@! grief...nevermind, I just saw how they are used as surveyor's markers. I suppose that over the last week and a half, there are still no new developments...

LOL. Thanks for the laugh!

Never mind..I removed what I wrote, since we learned that what we know, now has nothing to do with this case.

LE used the longer nails to hold the large white cardboard evidence markers in place (such as the one in this photo which was posted several weeks ago). This LE evidence marker was labeled evidence marker “BA-13”.

Attachments

• Evidence Marker BA-13.jpg
    Evidence Marker BA-13.jpg
    429.6 KB · Views: 82
I just placed a phone call to the jail. Our newest person of interest possibly (POIP) is indeed in the jail. He did have a court appearance yesterday. He is being held on "obstruction" charges and he has NO bail. The million dollars listed on the chelan county roster is not correct. He was quick to tell me he is being held on NO bail. I asked when he was brought in initially and he said he was not at liberty to tell me that.

PS I also called his house. Thought I would see if I could get any info from anyone at the house, but I just got a generic message. I know. I sound like a stalker. Sometimes I creep myself out.

Youre the best!

Notice that the nails used where there is yellow spray-paint are 3 to 4 times longer than the nails used in the brushy-area, they don’t have a red-ribbon tied to them, and they have a large rubber washer at the head.

Photo NUMBER 905:

Attachments

• IMGP1574 (2).jpg
    IMGP1574 (2).jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 71
Notice that the nails used where there is yellow spray-paint are 3 to 4 times longer than the nails used in the brushy-area, they don’t have a red-ribbon tied to them, and they have a large rubber washer at the head.

Photo NUMBER 905:

A very similar spike can be bought at many sporting goods stores and are used for tent pegs...

I wish someone knew an inmate, who might know why the guy we are talking about, is in jail.

IF you go 2 pages back to 26, it was Thinking Out Loud who posted why he was there...I believe you thanked him/her for that post. ;)

Photo NUMBER 905:

No way are those PUD survey markers. That would be too big of a coincidence that they are placed exactly where the LE investigation is.

IMO, I'm quite positive their not surveyor's markers. For one, they definitely were not there last November, and they follow the trail in a very un-straight line down to the beach. I couldn't fathom a plausible reason that the PUD would want to survey that property because the PUD can't really do much with it in light of its license from FERC.

Upon hearing that, I thought that maybe, since the water is so shallow there, as Del Rio has described... maybe they took her into the water to wash any evidence off of her body and just dropped her in the shallows. I read on another website that the water at in that area can rise and drop 2 feet in no time... so I guess maybe the water rose, pushing her into the shore, and then dropped again, leaving her on the bank with legs submerged.

That part is JMO.

Photo NUMBER 906:

As this photo shows, the level of the river is back up to normal as of yesterday:

Attachments

• IMGP1544.jpg
    IMGP1544.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 88
Photo NUMBER 908:

The river already receeded about 1.5 feet as of this morning:

Attachments

• IMGP1581.jpg
    IMGP1581.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 86
...as all RUMORS should be taken. <-- Please don't take that personal.

If this is the case, feet in "water" of the reservoir, I believe the body would have likely been placed there later in the week, (after what appears the higher water levels of Tuesday and possible Wednesday). This description seems to indict that she had been floating in the water previous to finding her. (Likely almost floating even as recently as early Saturday morning, during what might have been a foot of higher water elevation at the CB scene).

I'm still unsure of how much the elevation changes from Rock Island Dam tailwater elevation and Wanapum Dam forebay elevation would effect the water level at the CB property where she was found.

Water level at Rock Island Dam tailwater on Tuesday evening was as high as 574.32 and on Wednesday as high as 573.12. Yet when she was found on Tuesday, (RUMORED with feet in "river"/reservoir water), the water level below Rock Island Dam was at 567.4. That would be down 5.72 feet from just Wednesday's high.

Water levels measured at the southern end of the reservoir (Wanapum Dam forebay) were down approximately 3 feet from the time she went missing to the time her feet were found in the water. And approximately down 2 feet if measured from midday Wednesday to the time when the body was found.

Great research, alt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member