WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are moveable, but I didn't take a close look.

I realize the gargoyles probably have nothing to do with the case, but they are very unique and interesting; not the kind of thing you see every day. Makes me wonder if they are sold by a landscaping company in the CB area, and if they are, perhaps someone working for a landscaping company might have a good understanding of the CB property, its layout and flora.

Just interesting, that's all.

Nothing more to see here; just move along. :)

You're right, jarethamarie ... it is a 'g', not a 'q', as I'd thought.

I found this in the urban dictionary:

1. ngua

1. "horse"
2. "*advertiser censored*"
3. "itchy"

1. "Yo, did you see that ngua over there in the TC?"
"No, was it a horse or a girl?"

2. Used in Mean Girls, after it's discovered that the coach has been hooking up with the Vietnamese girls

hmmm .... :waitasec: I wonder who added it, and *why*?

Errrr, weird! Wonder if a mod can see who added it. I don't recall ever reading that term in any of these threads.

maybe the gargoyles are placed there by the photographer.

Yesterday, I discovered additional clearing(s) in the brushy-area. The clearing(s) are next to the stream approximately 20 to 30 feet up-stream from the old telephone pole. The clearing(s) support Alt's favorite theory regarding the location of MC's body.

It was nearly impossible to get clear unobstructed photos of the clearing(s). Nonetheless, here goes:

Photo NUMBER 910:

Attachments

• IMGP1527 (3).jpg
    IMGP1527 (3).jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 136
Photo NUMBER 911:

Attachments

• IMGP1528 (2)'.jpg
    IMGP1528 (2)'.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 114
Photo NUMBER 912:

Attachments

• IMGP1545 (2).jpg
    IMGP1545 (2).jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 98
The way he stands, the way he wears his baseball cap, the "look" on his face...

If I were going to judge a book by its cover, well, I know guys like that. Here's my opinion on the stereotype:

• Lost in youth. Never matured. Always trying to recapture his glory days through drinking beer, talking about "remember whens," listening only to music like Van Halen and Lynyrd Skynyrd, the tunes of which he knows every word.

• Either doesn't pay child support or only pays it because of court order. The new KC lights on his off-road vehicle are more important than his children eating.

• Difficulty in maintaining relationships. He still thinks of himself as a 21-year-old hot piece. Women aging makes him uncomfortable. Has to trade in for the newer models every so often.

• Works for the weekend. Everything he does is geared toward his time off. Life's a party...sucks that you have to earn money to spend on the daily 12-pack (case or two on weekend days).

• Has an anorexic wallet on Monday mornings. Difficulty keeping current with the bills, because, again, the stereo system with 12" woofers ranks higher on the priority list than making a payment on the dishwasher.

• Never takes responsibility for his own mistakes and faults. Always lays blame on someone else. If he crashed because he was DUI, it isn't because he was drinking, it is because someone was in his traffic lane, forcing him to run off the road to avoid a head-on collision.

• Has a mother who has never forced him to take responsibility for anything that he's done wrong. If he's had failed relationships, it was always the woman's fault. If he has had trouble with the law, it's because they're singling him out and picking on him unfairly. If he can't pay his bills, it's because the bank didn't explain to him what a balloon note is. And on and on and on.

• Is a charmer, a charlatan, and a chameleon. Or at least thinks he is. If he's talking to a woman, he tells her what he thinks she wants to hear. If he is talking to an African American, he talks ghetto, because that's how he thinks all black people talk, yo. If he's conversing with a father of a new girlfriend, he's Mr. All American Boy Next Door. If he's drinking beer with his other maturity-stunted guy friends, this is pretty the only time you'll see the real him.
Anyway...all of the above is based on my own character flaw--prejudice against this kind of guy--which in turn is based on experience with guy friends whose looks remind me of him. He might be a Class-A nice guy.... and it's wrong for me to stereotype him... but I just can't help it.

oh puf, dear, you must be in love .... :angel:

Photo NUMBER 914:

Attachments

• IMGP1545 (2).jpg
    IMGP1545 (2).jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 90
Yesterday, I discovered additional clearing(s) in the brushy-area. The clearing(s) are next to the stream approximately 20 to 30 feet up-stream from the old telephone pole. The clearing(s) support Alt's favorite theory regarding the location of MC's body.

It was nearly impossible to get clear unobstructed photos of the clearing(s). Nonetheless, here goes:

Photo NUMBER 910:

Just to clarify, "additional clearing(s)" since when?

Photo NUMBER 916:

Attachments

• IMGP1546 (2).jpg
    IMGP1546 (2).jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 103
Actually, the astros were kindly responding to a request to compare the charts of MC and JF. (In other words, they were not tasked with presenting a new theory, but were asked to explain how the two charts intersect/interact.)

I find the astrology thread interesting and appreciate their input, even though I exist in a sea (or sky) of astrological ignorance.

Interesting, yes, indeed. Regardless of how one arrives to holding particular opinions or to calculating into unique theories, I expect we're all here (on WS, not in a 'cosmic' sense :innocent: ) for an ultimare purpose:

... we're all playing one big game of ...

Who dun'it?

Photo NUMBER 918:

Attachments

• IMGP1553.jpg
    IMGP1553.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 106
Photo NUMBER 919:

Attachments

• IMGP1577 (3).jpg
    IMGP1577 (3).jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 115
Just to clarify, "additional clearing(s)" since when?

“Additional” as in, me discovering these other clearings since I was at the CB property last time. These “additional” clearings were not present in Nov. 2009. Whether or not they were present the last time I was there, I don’t know because I didn’t notice them (nor was I in a position to notice them until yesterday).

Interesting, yes, indeed. Regardless of how one arrives to holding particular opinions or to calculating into unique theories, I expect we're all here (on WS, not in a 'cosmic' sense :innocent: ) for an ultimare purpose:

... we're all playing one big game of ...

Who dun'it?

My post early this morning was referring to the post stating that Mackenzie may have been romantically involved with the possible perp and may have been blackmailing him.

It makes me wonder .... kwim?

“Additional” as in, me discovering these other clearings since I was at the CB property last time. These “additional” clearings were not present in Nov. 2009. Whether or not they were present the last time I was there, I don’t know because I didn’t notice them (nor was I in a position to notice them until yesterday).

Thanks, I was confused.

You have been to the location on several occasions. I was not sure if you thought someone had been there since the last visit, some other previous visit, or since you were there duck hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lavina