WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see it's not the same foundation and not the same location, at least on the hillside. Were there any more such foundations where this one was?

I'm trying to figure out what kind of structure would have such a foundation. Any ideas? Doesn't look like a typical house foundation to me (but then I'm not an expert in such matters).

I'm trying to figure out what kind of structure would have such a foundation. Any ideas? Doesn't look like a typical house foundation to me.

OMG! I love your penguins!!!

Uh.........I was thinking a tall and skinny house?

I'm trying to figure out what kind of structure would have such a foundation. Any ideas? Doesn't look like a typical house foundation to me.

Actually, it looks pretty typical for around here. It looks like something that would have a walk out basement. It also is definitely on the desert side of the river. Orondo? It looks pretty open......away from the river.

"Certain cell phone records of people who were associated with Cowell also are missing..."

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/apr/01/investigators-missing-cell-phone-data-in-cowell/

SPECULATION

I just had a thought about what Harum said in this interview. He talks about cell phone records of people associated with MC. It could be standard procedure, OR it could be that Harum just gave us a huge clue. I don't know if this has been brought up, but the fact that they're looking through cell phone records of people MC knew is kind of a big deal. I mean, the way I see it, this kind of tells me that this was not a serial killer or some random murder by a stranger. They've been looking into someone "associated" with MC, perhaps someone close to her.

Then again, it could mean nothing at all. Just thought I'd share my thoughts on this :)

This one made me laugh, but they creep me out also. Out of all the yard decorations in the world, what would make a person choose those?

Sorry playing catch up like always, but while we are on a light side, hope that darn cat tongue falls off soon,,, creeps me out...

"Certain cell phone records of people who were associated with Cowell also are missing..."

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/apr/01/investigators-missing-cell-phone-data-in-cowell/

SPECULATION

I just had a thought about what Harum said in this interview. He talks about cell phone records of people associated with MC. It could be standard procedure, OR it could be that Harum just gave us a huge clue. I don't know if this has been brought up, but the fact that they're looking through cell phone records of people MC knew is kind of a big deal. I mean, the way I see it, this kind of tells me that this was not a serial killer or some random murder by a stranger. They've been looking into someone "associated" with MC, perhaps someone close to her.

Then again, it could mean nothing at all. Just thought I'd share my thoughts on this :)

Makes sense to me. I would think that they would be very interested in phone records of people close to MC or who were associated with her. IIRC, early on LE was making statements (or WSers were making statements of what they heard LE say) to the effect that citizens did not need to worry that there was a crazed killer on the loose*, but that they could go about their business and just practice due diligence.

*JMHO, but until the perp is caught, a crazed killer is on the loose, but maybe not a crazed serial killer.

I thought it was supposed to be a house, but that's outside of my area of expertise.

Just to clarify, "additional clearing(s)" since when?

No kidding, When? IMO ALL of that brush should have been gone through with a fine tooth comb... talk about throwing something out in the river, who would think LE would skip the bushes?? :twocents: :banghead: :furious:

I did a quick compare....

< ETA: photo on the left, courtesy of Google Image Search.... photo on the right courtesy of Del Rio, I hope you don't mind...>

<ETA#2: Changed Google Image to a better comparison...>

Wait! Where were these taken? I missed it. but those are the same place~IMO

Thanks!

I went and looked at the other Senior photos, too. I can identify dissimilarities in the compared foundations, for sure. The general location is very, very similar. As well as, the aged foundation.

Hard to be sure since taken from opposite directions. Heat, cold, and weather in general..., etc..?? This is very interesting if nothing else!

Thanks!

I went and looked at the other Senior photos, too. I can identify dissimilarities in the compared foundations, for sure. The general location is very, very similar. As well as, the aged foundation.

MC's senior pics were all taken in Orondo.

Hard to be sure since taken from opposite directions. Heat, cold, and weather in general..., etc..?? This is very interesting if nothing else!

Good night everyone, let's keep praying.

MC's senior pics were all taken in Orondo.

Good night everyone, let's keep praying.

Ditto!! One thing I cannot get over...I have still to this day, seen, ONE, 1, poster for MC asking for tips. I do not understand why the family does not see that the posters are EVERYWHERE!!! It would Not hurt the case!!! I have posted this tought I think, 3rd time now, and NO ONE repsonds?? So just get used to me reposting this thought until at least someone responds to this aweful feeling I have. If I was told to keep quiet, I would still post posters everywhere, for information, if it were my child...

No kidding, When? IMO ALL of that brush should have been gone through with a fine tooth comb... talk about throwing something out in the river, who would think LE would skip the bushes?? :twocents: :banghead: :furious:

I'm sure LE was very reluctant to go through all that brush by hand. Can't say as I blame them. That stuff is the prickliest brush I've ever seen.

But, LE did go through quite a bit of it, I thought.

I'm sure LE was very reluctant to go through all that brush by hand. Can't say as I blame them. That stuff is the prickliest brush I've ever seen.

A distance of a good toss from someone with adrenalin??? That far?? Your thoughts.

You can't blame them, this is a MURDER of a young girl, and prickly brush is ok to omit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleBiddle