WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'doc' says this well was drilled on 7/29/96, so I don't know if it would be the same property. Still could be the same person though...or a relative.

I'm not sure I follow you on the "not the same property". All I meant was that if the Stan Smith that owned 156 CB in 96 is the same Smith that is a builder and building the 2 custom homes just around the bend, then we need to find out if there's a connection. There are 2 Smith's. They are brother's and they work together. Maybe they developed the property at 156. OH!!!!!!!
They are BIG into water features!!!!!!!!!!! Jeez! Sometime's it takes me awhile, KWIM? Veddy, veddy, veddy interestink!!!!

AutumnRose, I LOVED your pics and narration! It gave me a much clearer idea of the area and it's layout. Such a gorgeous area! I'm from the south and around these parts it's either flat as a pancake or mountains..not much in between, lol!

Why, thank you dahling!

Also since I went into the chat room, my computer is like..screwing up, ?? Now if I click on anything I get LARGE screen and have to go sideways as well as up and down, if that makes since? Sorry mods it that is not ok to mention? not meant for anything other than...Does anyone know how to fix this.?.. New Week....Pray new LE ANSWERS.

Kinda what I was thinking. Need to find out more. All our sleuther's are chatting! Well, not all of them. I guess we will have to work without everyone, as I'm not going to the chat room either. If you can't go, I won't go!
We all need to stay united. JMO

So, the Smith brother's are builder's. They specialize in concrete.......everything. Floors, showers, counter's. Everything is concrete. They do really nice work. I think they kindof stay there quite a bit.......at least somebody does. Maybe it's the younger one. So, we need to try and find a connection with WC, since she is also a custom home builder.

Very Interesting! A connection to PC would also be very interesting.

IIRC, in the original post "Unique Wells" was capitalized, which made me think that he had a proper name in mind. Googling the phrase did not reveal anything that would be relevant to this case, IMHO. Thanks to georockgirl for the info about unique wells. Just mysterious as to why it was brought up in the first place.

IMO, it's a BIG clue. The well on that property IS very unique! The name connection is not a coincidence, I don't think. I have a feeling the foundation picture that Del posted is possibly one in the Crescent Bar area. I don't recall seeing just a foundation when driving through the Mansfield area, but all the custom homes there are on fairly steep lots and that foundation fits for a steep lot. The fact that the builder's I met on Saturday are named Smith and they are big into water features is kindof a big red flag to me! We need to find out if they are one and the same! Jeez! I wish I could remember their first names! Pray that God will twang me tonight!

So, the Smith brother's are builder's. They specialize in concrete.......everything. Floors, showers, counter's. Everything is concrete. They do really nice work. I think they kindof stay there quite a bit.......at least somebody does. Maybe it's the younger one. So, we need to try and find a connection with WC, since she is also a custom home builder.

Respectfully snipped . . .

Does that include concrete gargoyles, by chance? Still wondering where those little critters came from.

I'm in need of a tad bit of clarification, please...what was the second lie to cover the first? I had the impression from reading here that the academy girl told the truth after LE let her know what a serious mistake lying would be.

Pure Speculation on my part. It is only MOO that she lied the second time she talked to LE (that she lied the first time because she did not like MC).

Kinda what I was thinking. Need to find out more. All our sleuther's are chatting! Well, not all of them. I guess we will have to work without everyone, as I'm not going to the chat room either. If you can't go, I won't go!
We all need to stay united. JMO

autumnrose
I think you are talking about Dave and Danny Smith. Older one is Dave. Couple of great guys. I've done some sub-contractor work for them. They used to be concrete finishers but now build custom homes and spec homes.

I'm not sure I follow you on the "not the same property". All I meant was that if the Stan Smith that owned 156 CB in 96 is the same Smith that is a builder and building the 2 custom homes just around the bend, then we need to find out if there's a connection. There are 2 Smith's. They are brother's and they work together. Maybe they developed the property at 156. OH!!!!!!!
They are BIG into water features!!!!!!!!!!! Jeez! Sometime's it takes me awhile, KWIM? Veddy, veddy, veddy interestingk!!!!

Water features. This is going to sound crazy (but we're the only ones here LOL). Ever since I saw those tag initials mentioned (n.g.u.a., weren't they?), it made me think of water, as in "agua", the Spanish word for "water". Maybe periods for emphasis. As in oh. my. goodness. But it wouldn't be a typo because the "n" and the "a" aren't anywhere near each other on the keyboard....so that's why it's crazy. Agua/ngua---they sound kind of alike, but it's late.

Also, I am uploading 5.5 GB's of new pics and video of CB house; CB area; Rock Island Dam; Hair Academy and parking lot; Orondo boat launch and a trip up Pitcher Canyon Rd. It's liable to take all night, so if you need sleep, check back in the morning. Water level was waaaaaaaay down today! Plus, a bit of a surprise with a newly discovered under removable panel for a large area under the deck and a trap door for the crawl space under the house. Might not mean anything, but with the new "possible basement" speculation from our guest 676, I thought it was vedddy interestink! Hopefully, LE found it and checked it out.

Did you go in there, Autumn? I did today, and I don't think that was a holding place. There's a vapor barrier on the floor inside the little door, and a fine layer of dust over that. It was undisturbed... until I waddled over it today. :)

So now it sounds like 676 is referring to gang or gang memebers may have done this .Does anyone remember LC that was mentioned? Angel demon? He is in a gang and I am not too sure of his character.I would hate to not mention him but i do know LE questioned him at least once.He has some bad friends....guns etc...his friend did....and thats a fact...

Respectfully snipped . . .

Does that include concrete gargoyles, by chance? Still wondering where those little critters came from.

I don't recall seeing any gargoyles at the new homes, but one of the water features at one of the houses has the water coming out of like 4 or 5 lion's mouths in a concrete wall. The other house is mainly just a waterfall coming out of a rock retaining wall in the back. They were also big into outside kitchens and built in gas grills with a wet bar, etc. There is a wet bar on the deck at 156. Could have been one of their first endeavors...........but, the pump and ponds and waterfalls and stream, etc. at 156 is very, very, unique!
The gargoyles at the lower pond at 156 were not built in. They were just small statues that were placed there, and I didn't see anything else anywhere that was similar.

They are BIG into water features!!!!!!!!!!! Jeez! Sometime's it takes me awhile, KWIM? Veddy, veddy, veddy interestink!!!!

LOL! Like I said, I know NOTHING about wells at all. I guess I ASSumed the well at that address was for 1 house built over a decade ago, so the 2 new houses being built by the guys you met were different houses, but could still be the same "Smiths". Did that make a bit of sense? Prolly not, reading back over it, lol!

would know about the ponds, falls, streams etc. at CB house?? is that what you are onto?

autumnrose
I think you are talking about Dave and Danny Smith. Older one is Dave. Couple of great guys. I've done some sub-contractor work for them. They used to be concrete finishers but now build custom homes

THANK YOU!!! They did seem to be really great guys and they did beautiful work! Whew! I will sleep better tonight, now. Smith............is such a RARE name............KWIM? :doh:

Thanks for the twang!

Water features. This is going to sound crazy (but we're the only ones here LOL). Ever since I saw those tag initials mentioned (n.g.u.a., weren't they?), it made me think of water, as in "agua", the Spanish word for "water". Maybe periods for emphasis. As in oh. my. goodness. But it wouldn't be a typo because the "n" and the "a" aren't anywhere near each other on the keyboard....so that's why it's crazy. Agua/ngua---they sound kind of alike, but it's late.

BBM

The n.g.u.a. initials that were added to the tags at the bottom of the page are very interesting. Were they added as a clue by someone who suspected that maybe there was "mean girl" activity in regard to MC's death? Were the initials added as a dig against MC herself by someone who did not like her? Unless whomever added those initials speaks up and tells us why they were added, they will probably remain a mystery.

Perhaps the person who added them will speak up?

ETA - link that has info about ngua - http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ngua

That tag has bugged me too. Was someone trying to give us a hint? Any member can add a tag and I know any mod can delete a tag (and from what I was told a long time ago, can also tell who added the tag) but I don't know if a member can remove another members tag. Whew, I feel like I'm typing tongue twisters tonight. Maybe that means it's bedtime? Nite All!

did you guys think of "no good useless a___holes" could be what the acronym means? if it was what it meant then it could be the someone who is pissed we are getting closer to figure things out here on WS.......

Did you go in there, Autumn? I did today, and I don't think that was a holding place. There's a vapor barrier on the floor inside the little door, and a fine layer of dust over that. It was undisturbed... until I waddled over it today. :)

I am laughing so hard right now! NO, I did NOT go in there! To my knowledge, there were 3 of us WSers there today and none of us ran into each other! I was there for 2 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member