WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct. However; "jet pro car wash receipts" is plural. More than one.

Hi, ARose. I noticed on the list of items that it appears as if the officer originally had written 3 Target Receipts; then wrote over it to make it into a2. So I was wondering if he'd already written the plural for car wash receipts, knowing he had two receipts left. Only to realize that one of the receipts was a Target receipt. What does everyone else think?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8865&d=1271476754

I don't recall a PT; can you clarify?

PT is the rumored date on New Year's. He is an extreme wrestler and football player. He has not been listed as an official POI, so I don't think we can disclose his name.

Google this:

LOI crime "location of interest"

I'm pretty sure that LOI is "location of interest" - recovery.

Meaning that it's the location of interest at which the body was recovered.

Google this:

LOI crime "location of interest"

I'm pretty sure that LOI is "location of interest" - recovery.

Meaning that it's the location of interest at which the body was recovered.

So that makes me think the CB is where the glass was discovered. Does anyone else get that impression???

In case anyone missed this post of Jarethamarie's (like I did), I'm reposting it to this thread.

My photos from CB yesterday:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49223601@N04/4514121886/in/set-72157623717292191/

I still have three or so more to do, but they are of things others have already taken pics of.

Sorry Jarethamarie that I missed your pictures posted in thread #16 on April 12th, but I do appreciate you, as well as all the others who provided videos and pictures; allowing us to get a closer look into the areas of interest in this case! Thanks to all of you! :blowkiss:

So that makes me think the CB is where the glass was discovered. Does anyone else get that impression???

If we assume that the glass if from the CB house then MC was most likely killed at the CB house. The blunt force trauma may have been caused by a struggle where some glass in the house was broken. If I remember correctly there is an outdoor and an indoor kitchen, in addition to a wet bar.

If the glass was in the CB house and MC’s car then that car was at CB.

Speculation: MC went willingly to CB home in her car. Something happened to her in the CB house then the car was dumped at Pitcher Canyon.

Speculation: The killer knew the area, but not that well. He thought that if he dumped the body in the river, it would float away. The killer may have not known that the body did not go far. Maybe the killer dumped the body into the river down by the fire pit and it floated down river a little bit and floated back on the beach.

So my question is....Why would they say glass from kitchen when the car was found the night she went missing? They hadn't searched anywhere at that point. It was then that it was apparent that something was wong..........................

So my question is....Why would they say glass from kitchen when the car was found the night she went missing? They hadn't searched anywhere at that point. It was then that it was apparent that something was wong..........................

Very good point, and good catch. I was thinking it was from the CB house too, but the evidence was documented prior to her discovery.

I went back and looked at the items that were taken from the car...Why is it dated Feb.17,2010??

Dont you think it should have been dated Feb.9th? Seems odd or im just missing something .

Dont you think it should have been dated Feb.9th? Seems odd or im just missing something .

I read somewhere recently that they did a primary search of the vehicle the night they found it and then a secondary search about a week or so later. I'll see if I can dig up the article that said that. When I find it I'll post it.

The property receipt is dated the 17th of February. I think this must be a secondary search.

In the Inventory and Return of Search Warrant that was posted earlier it says they performed a search of the car on the 11th and the 17th.

I think I remember reading it in one of the police reports/court papers that BBuzz posted earlier this week. I can't find them now though.. Does anyone know here they are in the thread? TIA!

In the Inventory and Return of Search Warrant that was posted earlier it says they performed a search of the car on the 11th and the 17th.

Thank you! I knew I read it somewhere this week!

:banghead:eek:k.....I was wondering about a post earlier when "676" was giving info about everything the family knew.Out of the blue he was suppose to have said,SHE HAD CATS.This seemed odd to me.Did by some chance he know that maybe dog hair or etc. may have been on her clothing when the found her?? thanks

I think I remember reading it in one of the police reports/court papers that BBuzz posted earlier this week. I can't find them now though.. Does anyone know here they are in the thread? TIA!

Post number 385, and a few more after :)

:banghead:eek:k.....I was wondering about a post earlier when "676" was giving info about everything the family knew.Out of the blue he was suppose to have said,SHE HAD CATS.This seemed odd to me.Did by some chance he know that maybe dog hair or etc. may have been on her clothing when the found her?? thanks

I have yet to hear that heartfelt. At least it has not been mentioned in the threads. Someone else may have though. :)

From what I recall in the chat room 676 was asked if MC had any pets/animals. 676 replied: "cats"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme