DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never understand that stuff. My humble apology. again, what is "MSM"
Your Link:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=96189&page=26
Partial content:Originally Posted by *************
Eaglerock and Sunnyslope are two different areas although within a mile of each other in north Wenatchee. WC lives in Eaglerock. The spec home she built and that has never been sold and has remained vacant is in Sunnyslope.

There was police surveillance of the spec home on Ridgeview (Sunnyslope area) during the memorial. For some unknown reason they chose a vehicle and officer to do the undercover work that would have passed for a gang banger on the south end of Wenatchee but stood out like a sore thumb in a white, upper class neighborhood like Sunyslope. People in that area are on alert and suspicious right
I thought WC was a realtor handling very high-end homes, even that one. I never saw that she also owned it. Sorry. Is that enough crow, or shall I have another helping?

Thank you, and MSM means Main Stream Media.... such as WW or Seattle Times etc...

In other news...

I sent an email to Dick Woods today because last I knew he leased out the electronic billboard in town....

I requested that they donate a spot on that or another billboard with a picture of Mack and the tipline number... she is being forgotten by the townies and I believe that that whole town should be PLASTERED with her sweet face until this is solved... so I'm trying to contact people to make that happen.

Anyone who really wants to help, I encourage you to do the same.

Greybeal Signs does a lot of the billboard work in town as well and while Dick did work for them, I don't know if he still does.

In other news...

I sent an email to Dick Woods today because last I knew he leased out the electronic billboard in town....

I requested that they donate a spot on that or another billboard with a picture of Mack and the tipline number... she is being forgotten by the townies and I believe that that whole town should be PLASTERED with her sweet face until this is solved... so I'm trying to contact people to make that happen.

Anyone who really wants to help, I encourage you to do the same.

Greybeal Signs does a lot of the billboard work in town as well and while Dick did work for them, I don't know if he still does.
I think that's a great idea!

I came across this tonight, again. It has always bugged me. In enlarging it a little, I lost the former member's coment, which was:"location of MC's body". I think I have posted this before; but in a smaller version. I have thought that that old telephone pole remnant would provide a nastyblunt-force trauma if someone's head were slammed down on it. There is a little stream there there that our former member thought was where Mac was placed by her killer, with her feet in its water, not in the Columbia.

Attachments

• 23578_100139080026343_100000907531613_787_7781791_n.jpg
    23578_100139080026343_100000907531613_787_7781791_n.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 32
I came across this tonight, again. It has always bugged me. In enlarging it a little, I lost the former member's coment, which was:"location of MC's body". I think I have posted this before; but in a smaller version. I have thought that that old telephone pole remnant would provide a nastyblunt-force trauma if someone's head were slammed down on it. There is a little stream there there that our former member thought was where Mac was placed by her killer, with her feet in its water, not in the Columbia.

There are a lot of areas around there and objects that could cause significant BFT. MOO is that MC was running from someone and hit her head on something after falling. The entire CB area around the house and up at the turnout is ripe with good spots to slip and fall. Especially if it was a little dark and already possibly a little wet and slippery. Do we know if there was any snow up at CB during Feb? Maybe a slight dusting even? It makes a big difference in traction when running at any speed. IIRC there was a little drizzly rain that day, that would make foliage very slippery getting down to the river... really though until they release more info all of this is just speculation on my part.

Update from Dick Woods:

He sold the billboard to Lamar Outdoor Advertising, I'll see if I can dig up a way to contact them.

Update from Dick Woods:

He sold the billboard to Lamar Outdoor Advertising, I'll see if I can dig up a way to contact them.

You can email the local person here from this contact link:
click where it's orange and says "contact us"
just choose Washington State and Wenatchee, WA (Chelan/Douglas County) from the drop down menus, it will take you to a contact form you can use. Wont let me link directly. :/

http://www.lamaroutdoor.com/index.html?Page=html/26auto.html

Hi, anyoldtime48,

This does not apply to you specifically. I'm simply posting this here to continue the thread:

It seems some people ignore or do not understand they must include the entire phrase in their interpretation: "@ home" can not be singled out from "- LOI recovery".

"@ home - LOI recovery"

As posted previously, there were only two Locations Of Interest that included recovery situations, by February 17, 2010:
  • 2395 Pitcher Canyon Road - MC's vehicle
  • 156 Crescent Bar Road - MC's body
As of recently, the 'turnout' area from off the haripin turn on Crescant Bar Road might be considered the 3rd LOI, with recovery.

Still looking for the link to complete property seizure records and media stories to back up that only two locations were of interest as of Feb 17. I did not fail to miss that LOI point, am just asking for a link to the complete documents so I can make a fully formed judgment as to what home or homes might have been possible at that time.

Posted where please?

"I don't have that link any more" really doesn't help anybody who is either just jumping into this or hasn't been able to follow since day 1. I'm trying to get back up to date after having to let go of this for a couple months, and do not recall seeing that in any media article. Above is copied and pasted from an earlier WS post(???) and is only useful if backed up.

If links exist, please post. TIA!!

Still looking for the link to complete property seizure records and media stories to back up that only two locations were of interest as of Feb 17. I did not fail to miss that LOI point, am just asking for a link to the complete documents so I can make a fully formed judgment as to what home or homes might have been possible at that time.

Posted where please?

"I don't have that link any more" really doesn't help anybody who is either just jumping into this or hasn't been able to follow since day 1. I'm trying to get back up to date after having to let go of this for a couple months, and do not recall seeing that in any media article. Above is copied and pasted from an earlier WS post(???) and is only useful if backed up.

If links exist, please post. TIA!!

I don't think ANYONE here said that only there were only TWO locations of interest as of February 17th.

What HAS been stated however and is fact, backed up by links on page 10 of this thread is this:

*The Cowell family and their properties have since been cleared by LE, this includes the home WC built and owns in Sunnyslope that was previously a target of many rumors at the beginning of the case.

*The only Locations of RECOVERY (meaning they FOUND something that pertained to the homicide of MC) that have been released by LE publicly are as Chuck stated...

*The Crescent Bar Home
*Pitcher Canyon Road where the car was found
and more recently
*The turnout above the CB property.

This next part is all IMOO:

Nobody has said as of Feb 17th there were not more places of interest to LE, but these are the confirmed locations of interest as reported by LE and MSM.

Obviously the case has progressed since then and they have been able to target their searches more efficiently and decide what is a location of interest and what is not.

Those three places are also the ONLY current locations of interest as far as the public knows. And also the only ones that have been released by MSM and LE publicly throughout the entire investigation.

We can assume they searched other places, there was rumor they searched other places... I'm sure they did. But these three places are the ones that were fruitful and got publicly named. IMOO any other places of "interest" are nothing but rumor and speculation until I see an article or press release stating otherwise.

I would like a link to a MSM article stating that the home was searched at any time or was a location of interest at any time... prior to or after the article I quoted was published.

Given that I have never seen ANY MSM source reporting that there was ANYTHING suspect about the spec house, and ALL reports about it were RUMOR only. The police have cleared the Cowell's and their owned homes, I've done the same.

IMOO and all that

Whether or not it was ever searched is obviously a question for LE, not me. If they did not search every home directly connected to MC, I'd be both shocked and dismayed.

Bring logic to the table, that of course those homes were looked at right off the bat. Parents likely gave their blessing. Were they OFF the table already on Feb 17, date of that document, is all I'm asking.

Of course they were at some point. LE, stated they had been cleared. How do they clear a home that close to the victim without having taken steps to clear it, i.e. by searching it? Just like everybody was a POI and nobody was a POI early on. LE had no apparent clue which direction was up the first few days. It takes time to "clear" people and places.

The rumors are all in the links that somebody else posted.

Just want links to any and all property seizure records. Not with an ounce of intent to implicate anybody related to MC, or any one at this juncture, as I don't have the first clue who murdered her, but never at any point did I have any of her family or her boyfriend on radar for longer than 30 seconds. Nor any bad poets. Nor the "brothers" in jail who aren't brothers at all.

Hopefully LE does have a clue, and we will see justice for MC soon. That's why I am here. To bash about ideas.

Again -- trying to catch up. And as you want mainstream media links -- so do I.

Once again, thank you to anyone who could be so kind as to provide those links related to any and all official LE documents.

In February, When the car and phone warrants were obtained, the Chelan County stuff was not sealed. That may yet be the case. Idk. Anyone who has the time and gas can go to the courthouse and ask the clerk if there are warrants and/or property seizure documents related to this case,available to the public, that are not sealed, dated after February. Wouldn't hurt to ask.

In February, When the car and phone warrants were obtained, the Chelan County stuff was not sealed. That may yet be the case. Idk. Anyone who has the time and gas can go to the courthouse and ask the clerk if there are warrants and/or property seizure documents related to this case,available to the public, that are not sealed, dated after February. Wouldn't hurt to ask.

Good idea. Will you be able to go to the county clerk's office?

I am not able to drive due to a medical condition.

I am not able to drive due to a medical condition.

Darn, I was hoping as well that you might be able to get down there and check it out. I'm 400+ miles away or I would have gone and harassed (nicely of course) the court clerks eons ago.

Gosh! I didn't know there were rattlesnakes in wenatchee. I just killed one out by my chickenhouse. Sorry to be off topic, but it really surprised me.

I got an email back from Lamar, going to work on getting a hold of a couple people close to the family and pass the message on.

It sounds like they are more than willing to donate a spot on a billboard to keep the memory of Mackenzie alive in Wenatchee, and hopefully put pressure on the perp.

EEEEE!!!! So awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member