WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I think I found something... Check out the below links regarding court cases...
They match and the guy is currently in chelan county jail, I think, regarding the gang shooting.

Below link click on #29 dated 5/19/2005

http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa=home.namelist

Next link click on #2 dated 5/19/2005 (THEY MATCH!)

http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa=home.namelist

The next link shows him in jail and the bail @ $100,000

http://www.co.chelan.wa.us/crj/data/ccrjpop.txt

Unfortunately the first two links don't work. Most of the time when you try to link to a search database like that it doesn't go to the actual search result. If you give us initials we can go to the third link and find him. Thanks.

CCMom, links from the court site do not "hold" the search terms. Just an FYI :)

VDD is the intls. His case on 5/19/2005 matches the restraining order case of the victum on 5/19/2005.

Something really weird is going on. He was on the the current inmate list just a few minutes ago and now it is gone.

VDD is the intls. His case on 5/19/2005 matches the restraining order case of the victum on 5/19/2005.

Please bear with me here...I'm still confused. I can't find anybody on the list of inmates with the initials VDD. I do see three guys charged with drive-by shooting. Two have a million dollar bail and the other doesn't seem to have any bail, maybe that means he was denied bail.

For some reason he is missing now. I saved the earlier inmate list on my computer. I don't know how to get the name to you. I don't want to break the rules on here. If anyone can come up with another way????

if his name is no longer on the list, perhaps he is being charged with this crime as we speak??

PROB. VIOL. - FELON$ 100,000.00

Is this amount really high for a probation violation?

If you search his cases by his name, on 5/19/2005 it looks like he is the one the victim was trying to get a restraining order against. Her case on 5/19/2005 matches his exactly.

it is high perhaps because they wanted to make sure he could not be bailed out as they await the dna results?

Find the name relating to the intls VDD in the document that Boondock posted above. Then search with that name.

I have heard from local teens that they are afraid this may be gang related because someone may have ticked someone else off.

This has been in my mind since the link to the friend of JV MySpace was posted/JV's MySpace was posted. I started wondering if someone killed MC to get back at JV if they were involved together. Wouldn't rape her because that would be a sure fire way to get caught with DNA.

VDD was charged with 2nd degree rape for having sex with MC when she was 13 and he was 17. He was her bf at the time according to court papers, but because she was under 14 and he was more than 36 month older than her, he was charged with rape. Could be a retaliation/hate crime type of thing? I wonder if they picked him up on probation violation just to hold him until evidence comes in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lavina