Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #191

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was acknowledging that the podcast intentionally reported on just the cross examination.
They reported on Rossi also. They actually gave him extreme kudos for some of his examination skills. They also mentioned about Baldwin not returning to court, the judge asked Rossi where he was, he answered.

This is why the transcript will be important because there is an entire direct examination that was excluded from the podcast. I think it will be interesting for listeners to compare what all was excluded from these episodes and why that might be. MOO

TOS stipulates a MSM source.

Try condensing everything said during 3 days of hearings can be summarized into 3 hours of podcasts! It goes without saying everything can’t be included.

Can you imagine how lengthy a transcript from a 3-day (appx 26 hours) hearing will be? You expect everyone has the time to search through pages upon pages for what? It’s not going to happen. MOO

Can you imagine how lengthy a transcript from a 3-day (appx 26 hours) hearing will be? You expect everyone has the time to search through pages upon pages for what? It’s not going to happen. MOO
RSBM

This is exactly my argument for why there needs to be cameras in the court room. No one* is going to read the transcript to fact check what is being reported to make sure they are fully informed and getting the full story. MOO

* added because there are a lot of us who will absolutely read it lol the average everyday person won’t want to read it all.

Especially with the mental health aspect in play. Breathe in... breathe out.

Was it not claimed he suffered with Depression for half his life?

So LE can not be blamed for his poor mental health. He had it way it before he brutally murdered two innocent children on an afternoon walk and LE came knocking.

IMO

Does anyone recall a post made here pertaining to EF during the recent 3–day hearings. I’ve looked but I can’t find it. I think it was a tweet from a reporter. I don’t know who was testifying but the part I remember reading was that the sister suffered from mental illness and her tip was deemed unfounded.
I'm so perplexed here - so her tip was unfounded due to mental illness right? But then RA's info / confessions whatever we're calling them from prison under some sort of presumed mental health issues (smearing his own crud on himself???) are supposed to be valid? Perhaps the only difference is she didn't put herself there, only her brother. So many things to keep track of in the he / said she said of this crazy case (moooo!)

I'm so perplexed here - so her tip was unfounded due to mental illness right? But then RA's info / confessions whatever we're calling them from prison under some sort of presumed mental health issues (smearing his own crud on himself???) are supposed to be valid? Perhaps the only difference is she didn't put herself there, only her brother. So many things to keep track of in the he / said she said of this crazy case (moooo!)

My last post tonight as it’s 11.50pm and i am tired.

There is evidence he committed the crime so a massive big difference. RA can be placed at the crime scene so of course what he claims holds more water.

IMO

Murphy said he finally realized EF was (parapgrasing) playing him, conning him, making stuff up.

Ok - how often did her car pass by the HH? Eg: was this her usual route to or from someplace? If so, seeing her car on this cam shows that she passed by the store on the date she said she did. It doesn’t show that she saw the guy on the day she said she did unless he too is on the HH video (or some other evidence shows the muddy / bloody guy walking where she said, when she said he did).

Is it confirmed that she is a local or nearby.

Was it not claimed he suffered with Depression for half his life?

So LE can not be blamed for his poor mental health. He had it way it before he brutally murdered two innocent children on an afternoon walk and LE came knocking.

IMO

I was NOT talking about RA's mental health. But since you brought him into the mix, his mental health decline wasn't because of his depression. IMO. :rolleyes:

Yes you’re right! The thing is most other cases don’t take a deep dive into several other parties who were investigated, the focus remains who was charged.

Maybe it’s the difference between mental illness (a medical condition that doesn’t come and go without treatment) or an episode (re -RA although there is questions if he was faking it). I suppose her mental history which we don’t know might’ve been considered. Severity is also a factor. MOO

The contradictions are overwhelming regarding what is deemed credible or not. Two people confessing to the crime are not credible but one person is. One persons mental health affects their truthfulness but another’s doesn’t. We don’t know a single detail of the sisters health but we’re supposed to just ignore her now? Are all people with prescriptions unreliable narrators? What a leap. Also ignore all of the blatantly untrue confessions and just focus on the ones that can fit the case. The witness being entirely misquoted in the charging docs doesn’t matter.

It’s not at all how we should be looking at solving or prosecuting crimes in my opinion.

MOO

RSBM

This is exactly my argument for why there needs to be cameras in the court room. No one* is going to read the transcript to fact check what is being reported to make sure they are fully informed and getting the full story. MOO

* added because there are a lot of us who will absolutely read it lol the average everyday person won’t want to read it all.
I am waiting for the transcripts with bated breath.
Will definitely be reading them.

The contradictions are overwhelming regarding what is deemed credible or not. Two people confessing to the crime are not credible but one person is. One persons mental health affects their truthfulness but another’s doesn’t. We don’t know a single detail of the sisters health but we’re supposed to just ignore her now? Are all people with prescriptions unreliable narrators? What a leap. Also ignore all of the blatantly untrue confessions and just focus on the ones that can fit the case. The witness being entirely misquoted in the charging docs doesn’t matter.

It’s not at all how we should be looking at solving or prosecuting crimes in my opinion.

MOO
LE has to rule out blatantly untrue confessions and focus on those that fit the case.

Just because the kids saw RA doesn’t mean he killed LG and AW though. It means he was… at the bridge. When he said he was. I do believe he probably is some sort of guilty but for now, all we know is RA was at the bridge and he saw some kids there who may also (likely) have seen him.

He did put himself there on the bridge that day (true) and he was apparently seen by others which is fine, however, the only thing that can't be overlooked really is that unspent bullet.

Having said that - it still needs to be proven beyond a doubt that he is the murderer.

MOO
RA was on the trail at the time, on the platform, in the same clothes,
conceal carrying a p226.
All the SODDI is basic defense boilerplate.

‘FBI members are trying to get RA off his charges’.

Who are you referring to?
That's a very bad misquote.

Here is what she actually said in her post, highlighted in red by me:
If the “conspiracy theory” is all a lie, then you have the FBI in on it too. I don’t believe that the FBI members are lying to try to get RA off his charges.

RA was on the trail at the time, on the platform, in the same clothes,
conceal carrying a p226.
All the SODDI is basic defense boilerplate.
We need actual proof of that because he says he left at 1:30. This is why interviews should always be recorded. You can’t prove he said anything with a handwritten note.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleBiddle
Back