WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how they figured out she had been there and how they didn't find this out until now?

Could that be where her cell phone pinged the last time. Haven't they kept that quiet?

I am still having trouble figuring out mom's bf. I know the initials, but haven't seen anyone like that on facebook or in news articles.

I am still having trouble figuring out mom's bf. I know the initials, but haven't seen anyone like that on facebook or in news articles.

Glad to see I'm not alone. I think everyone else knows but us....even after getting the supposed initials...there's no one in her facebook friends with those initials...so I'm still wondering along with you!!

One more inquisitive comment and off to bed... Has anyone noticed if her mom's facebook page used to have a photo of JUST her or a photo of her WITH a man? I noticed the past few days that is has been switched to a generic facebook pic. And if there is so much rumor and speculation regarding an arrest, perhaps that person is in jail now on a smaller charge with a higher then normal bail, pending the lab results?

I don't think the park was the area of the last cell phone ping. In the latest article they are asking for information on anyone who may have seem her in the park from 3-5pm. I believe they reported her last cell phone ping to be at 5:42.....does make you wonder though. Seems like the more info that is released, the more confused I get.

Glad to see I'm not alone. I think everyone else knows but us....even after getting the supposed initials...there's no one in her facebook friends with those initials...so I'm still wondering along with you!!

He doesn't have a facebook page.

PEARS, I was about to say the same thing. This last bit of info about Riverfront Park really threw me.

Did I miss something? Did they just find out today that she was down at the dock? Someone on the Wenatchee Worlds website said:

“reallynow1 (not givin) says...
earlier reports stated that she turned onto Kittatas street heading west.. thats heading the wrong way to get down to riverfront park. humm. also why was that info not realeased here first that there is a new lead in the case?”

I agree with “reallynow1.”

Did they just find this out today or have they known about this all along. This is so frustrating. I understand that some information need to be kept secret; however, secrecy sometimes leads to rampant rumors. That is what is happening. This is confusing!!!

There is a breaking news article on the WW that she may have been down at Riverfront Park between 3 and 5.

From what was stated in the article, "Investigators canvassed the area today looking for evidence and talking to citizens in the area"......it sounds like new info to them as well. ???

I thought i had seen an earlier article that said she turned east. this didn't make sense to me at the time i read it because if she was going for coffee that was the wrong direction. anybody else remember anything?

Does anyone know if there is a web/security camera down at the park or on any of the streets leading out of the park?

I'm just catching up here. Do we have a cause of death?

One more inquisitive comment and off to bed... Has anyone noticed if her mom's facebook page used to have a photo of JUST her or a photo of her WITH a man? I noticed the past few days that is has been switched to a generic facebook pic. And if there is so much rumor and speculation regarding an arrest, perhaps that person is in jail now on a smaller charge with a higher then normal bail, pending the lab results?

I saw her Mom's FB when the Wall posts were public at the very beginning. It was just a picture of her.

The police should do an old fashion search and get a group of volunteers and walk from the place where the car was found and the park to Crescent Bar. I know if sounds stupid but maybe the phone was tossed out the car window?

James Vic-
I totally agree with you and it doesn't sound weird, I am up for it. I really want to find the phone. The whole boat launch thing kind of threw me off. I hope that there are camera's down there at the park, and they find the person(s) that did this. I was told by someone that there are camera's but I don't know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMEAMG