WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great info!!!

Just thought this was interesting.... Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 63 (17 members and 46 guests)

CRAZY how many people are checking WS out now that it's been on the WW. I am truly shocked the case hasn't received national media coverage.

I was thinking the SAME thing!!

MC's feet were not in the Columbia River. They were in the stream that comes out of the pond. Nonetheless, her body was on or near the "beach." Just not in the River.

Question! So is it possible for someone to talk a nice little stroll on the 'beach/waterfront' of this property and just so happen see her in plain view?

Also, has anybody researched the current or former owner(s) of the CB property?

I know that either the current owner or the next former owner owned a construction company in the Wenatchee area.

The property is Bank Owned. The initial builders/owners were ...(May I post the name?) Or should I post a link?

This is what we have come up with after putting all of our gray heads together.
MC and JF were having an affair maybe she was even pregnant (one of the articles in WW said she had been happier that last few weeks.) WC found out and called MC for a meeting at spec home. Thing got out of control, MC was killed accidentally, WC called JF to help her fix things. They parked MC vehicle up the Canyon where WC had been before visiting or showing homes. She locked the car because she was still a mom no matter what had happened. LE stated in one story that they had been treating the MC vehicle as an abandoned vehicle and did not realize until later that it was connected to a murder. The footprints by vehicle could have very well not been recorded or saved. Maybe that is why they are so quiet about them. The debt card could have been misplaced some time ago, the gas card could have been used by MC that day or recently, and she forgot to take it out of her coat pocket and put it back in her purse. We have all done that it is an easy thing to do. Police are not asking for cards just phone so they probably have tracked cards down. The body was probably left at spec home until a plan could be made. Then while WC made a flamboyant appearance at the missing snowmobilers search area JF moved body to CB. They wanted the body found as no matter what happened they still cared, a lot. They knew somebody would be walking along the waterfront. As gruesome as it sounds JF could have inflicted more damage to body to throw off LE. A story was started that female gang bangers were looking for vengeance and every one hunkered down to see what happened. Maybe someone hinted that selling the spec house would help finances in hopes that the evidence would be compromised.

All of you can kick us when this turns out to be as far from reality as a perpetual motion machine. However, for now that is what we have come up with.

Nancee you are next.

CONGRADS MAKESMEWONDER! I believe you and your team are the winners of the reward fund......

By the way, if this turns out how we think it's going to, I believe that ALL the monies need to be returned to those wonderful people that contributed in good faith........

Hypothetically, how long would it take to verify DNA of MC's baby, if there was one in her tummy.....and is it even possible if she was only a couple weeks along? It would seem like a lengthy process....

Then, yes, that former owner owned and operated a construction company in the Wenathee area. He probably still does.

Great info!!!

Just thought this was interesting.... Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 63 (17 members and 46 guests)

CRAZY how many people are checking WS out now that it's been on the WW. I am truly shocked the case hasn't received national media coverage.

So many guests. They should register and post.

I haven't been on WS since last night, so have we eliminated WC's BF as a viable suspect?

Anyone know if JF has an older car kind of like a wagon or has access to one? I know someone mentioned him getting new tires recently and I noticed someone at a car wash washing tires. They had apparently hauled them to the car wash to be washed and were larger tires that might be on a truck. Just found in odd to see someone washing tires at 10:30pm.

Great photo, ispy! You can clearly see the stream I was talking about in that photo (the one in which MC's feet were). If you look close enough, you can also see the other two streams.

I saw those. Did you see the FIRST link above? It shows who the previous owners were of the CB Home.

Anyone know if JF has an older car kind of like a wagon or has access to one? I know someone mentioned him getting new tires recently and I noticed someone at a car wash washing tires. They had apparently hauled them to the car wash to be washed and were larger tires that might be on a truck. Just found in odd to see someone washing tires at 10:30pm.

Oh wow, that's just a *little* odd!! Who would be washing truck tires, not attached to the truck or SUV at 10:30 at night. Weird!

Great photo, ispy! You can clearly see the stream I was talking about in that photo (the one in which MC's feet were). If you look close enough, you can also see the other two streams.

Is that a theory of yours that her feet were in the stream or is this something that you know? Just trying to straighten out the facts :)

Yes, thanks ispy. But the names on that link you provided were not what I was thinking.

But, it does show that the CB property was at least "titled" in the name of a construction company. Probably for tax write-off purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme