WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A pick up truck? Have you seen it? (Sorry to ask..so if you don't want to answer...then don't)

No problem. just followed up on a rumor and verified that a truck had been purchased but DUH! "Somebody" forgot to get details. Possibly there is someone that knows someone that works at GMC dealer that would be willing to give more information on this?

I wonder if the posters at Webslueth have ever helped solve any of the crimes in the past. Posters, here, are smart and seem to have a lot of information.

Yes they certainly have solved cases. Most recently, the little girl found locked in the men's restroom in Delaware and the unidentified woman set on fire in NY. WSers identified her as the little girl's mother and informed LE.

A WSer also found a missing man, Robert Hall, iirc. His car had gone off the road into a body of water and the WSer found it, only the antenna was visible.

So were these new tires he was trying to get for the BRAND NEW truck he just got? Ironic that a brand new truck would come with such worn tires. (just a hint of sarcasm)

My comment about the tires could be just a rumor. It would be nice to find out when WC bought him a new truck? Or confirm she even did this.

At Thurston and Worthen Street in Wenatchee is the closest exit from the boat launch. If a car was to exit to the south, they would pass by this location. On Google map, the location is marked Gale Contractor Services, the sold construction supplies to contractors in the valley. This building is currently vacant. I wonder if LE has searched this building.

I have a very bad feeling that this is going to end up being the saddest thing I have ever witnessed.

What do you mean by this? Do you mean that when we finally find out what happened to her, it will end up being the saddest thing?

Does anyone know why there was a restraining order in place between RC and WC? It was amended to allow them to contact each other about MC when she went missing, but am just wondering why they had it in the divorce...violence?

Does anyone know why there was a restraining order in place between RC and WC? It was amended to allow them to contact each other about MC when she went missing, but am just wondering why they had it in the divorce...violence?

This is strictly a rumor...but it has been said that WC was sometimes a bit
"agressive"

What do you mean by this? Do you mean that when we finally find out what happened to her, it will end up being the saddest thing?

I believe that this was a crime of passion and because of that nature, there is a relationship involved. I have a feeling that when the total truth comes out that this is going to break everyone’s heart even more than it already has. With all of the relationships involved in this case, someone is going to have betrayed Mackenzie and the public in a way that is unimaginable.

If this was a simple case of a known sexual predator killing her, everyone would think, “that figures, everyone knows that guy was going to do this again.” If it were that simple, that person would most likely be in jail right now. I believe this will end up being someone who we cannot imagine being capable of such a heinous crime.

I believe that this was a crime of passion and because of that nature, there is a relationship involved. I have a feeling that when the total truth comes out that this is going to break everyone’s heart even more than it already has. With all of the relationships involved in this case, someone is going to have betrayed Mackenzie and the public in a way that is unimaginable.

If this was a simple case of a known sexual predator killing her, everyone would think, “that figures, everyone knows that guy was going to do this again.” If it were that simple, that person would most likely be in jail right now. I believe this will end up being someone who we cannot imagine being capable of such a heinous crime.

I agree, James. (very heavy sigh)

Don't know for sure. Guess I need to start whipping my "team" more and feeding them less as they seem to be slacking off a bit.
:banghead:

Just curious? What do you mean by your "team"? Another post you refered to your "troop"? Are you a reporter? Could you explain what you meant by these comments.

So were these new tires he was trying to get for the BRAND NEW truck he just got? Ironic that a brand new truck would come with such worn tires. (just a hint of sarcasm)

Stock tires are generally cheap. More importantly, they're not going to be very good on ice/snow, important on that side of the Cascades this time of year.

Correction, del rio is right, i remember seeing the waterfall, but still fail to see where the pond is.

Yeah, I just looked. The crime scene is/was taped off, out into the river.

People continue to believe that MC’s feet were in the river when her body was found.

But if you truly read what the police said regarding her feet, they said her feet were in the “WATER.” They did not say “RIVER.”

Have you ever wondered why they specifically chose the word “WATER” instead of “RIVER”?

Please tell me your theory about the word, water. Thanks.

Great info!!!

Just thought this was interesting.... Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 63 (17 members and 46 guests)

CRAZY how many people are checking WS out now that it's been on the WW. I am truly shocked the case hasn't received national media coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme