WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what we have come up with after putting all of our gray heads together.
MC and JF were having an affair maybe she was even pregnant (one of the articles in WW said she had been happier that last few weeks.) WC found out and called MC for a meeting at spec home. Thing got out of control, MC was killed accidentally, WC called JF to help her fix things. They parked MC vehicle up the Canyon where WC had been before visiting or showing homes. She locked the car because she was still a mom no matter what had happened. LE stated in one story that they had been treating the MC vehicle as an abandoned vehicle and did not realize until later that it was connected to a murder. The footprints by vehicle could have very well not been recorded or saved. Maybe that is why they are so quiet about them. The debt card could have been misplaced some time ago, the gas card could have been used by MC that day or recently, and she forgot to take it out of her coat pocket and put it back in her purse. We have all done that it is an easy thing to do. Police are not asking for cards just phone so they probably have tracked cards down. The body was probably left at spec home until a plan could be made. Then while WC made a flamboyant appearance at the missing snowmobilers search area JF moved body to CB. They wanted the body found as no matter what happened they still cared, a lot. They knew somebody would be walking along the waterfront. As gruesome as it sounds JF could have inflicted more damage to body to throw off LE. A story was started that female gang bangers were looking for vengeance and every one hunkered down to see what happened. Maybe someone hinted that selling the spec house would help finances in hopes that the evidence would be compromised.

All of you can kick us when this turns out to be as far from reality as a perpetual motion machine. However, for now that is what we have come up with.

Nancee you are next.

Does anyone know why they searched the spec house to start with?

How old is JF?

Makesmewonder, your idea is similar to mine. I just don't think the mother was involved. I don't know which person is responsible for the death, but believe it is a man, in his 40s or 50s. And, I do think it all began as an accident....and continued pretty much as you stated.

Makesmewonder - WOW!! I can't say that I agree with your theory, but it's nice to see that someone has one...and honestly, anything is possible. Thanks for posting your thoughts! Is there anything that you can let us know that supports this?

PaulR - He's in his 40's I believe.

Has anyone thought that this might be a disgruntled homebuyer/seller? Also, does anyone know if the evidence at the spec home was discovered because of the open house or found before or after??

Not really just speculation

WC heading for the mountains to cause grief for the missing snowmobiler's searchers (he was found three days later, deceased by the way) on several occasions instead of searching for her daughter.

Expecting others to foot the bill for funeral and reward.

MC problems with WC.

MC attraction to “bad boys” and it sounds like JF fit the bill.

IF and the word is IF WC purchased the new truck for JF after the disappearance and IF the rumors that WC allowed JF to move back in after the disappearance is true that would weigh heavily ….

All just speculation. Too much time and too many Forensic File shows.

Has anyone thought that this might be a disgruntled homebuyer/seller? Also, does anyone know if the evidence at the spec home was discovered because of the open house or found before or after??

If it was a disgruntled homebuyer, I bet the realtors will be a lot more accommodating with their disclosures from now on.

Spec home was search the first time the day MC was found a week before open house. However, you could be right about another realtor showing the home and seeing something. I would hope if that happened that LE would have not allowed an open house the next weekend!

Something to ponder:

Maybe WC is not contributing to the reward fund because the money has to be saved for the defense lawyers. Love can be blind.

Does anyone know why they searched the spec house to start with?

Have never heard what tipped them off. Maybe a neighbor remembered seeing activity there. Maybe something found at CB since the house was searched after the body was found.

Am I the only one that has a problem with someone from the Wenatchee World asking personal questions, publicly on Websleuths?

Since Websleuths.com has been mentioned on the Wenatchee Worlds comment page, and it is highly likely that the murder(s) may be reading information posted on this site, I would find it very dangerous to post some of the information the WW asked in Dee’s post.

I would warn you, if you want to give information to the Wenatchee World, do it via email. There could be a danger in posting personal information on a public forum.

Be careful!

Who knows who is reading this?

If WC was directly involved, why wouldn't she pledge a lot of $$$ as the "reward"? It's not like she'd have to pay out... presumably she'd know that nobody who would "talk" is going to. And if someone does, she'd spend all her cash on the defense and not have to pay the reward money.

Am I the only one that has a problem with someone from the Wenatchee World asking personal questions, publicly on Websleuths?

Since Websleuths.com has been mentioned on the Wenatchee Worlds comment page, and it is highly likely that the murder(s) may be reading information posted on this site, I would find it very dangerous to post some of the information the WW asked in Dee’s post.

I would warn you, if you want to give information to the Wenatchee World, do it via email. There could be a danger in posting personal information on a public forum.

Be careful!

Who knows who is reading this?

I don't think anyone can figure out who we are, here, unless we tell someone. But, if you email WW and your email address is shared with anyone....your identity could be tracked down...maybe even just by googling.

PS: many people will read this website after the WW story is printed.

If it was a disgruntled homebuyer, I bet the realtors will be a lot more accommodating with their disclosures from now on.

Spec home was search the first time the day MC was found a week before open house. However, you could be right about another realtor showing the home and seeing something. I would hope if that happened that LE would have not allowed an open house the next weekend!

The open house was Sunday the day after MC was found. Not a week later.

Yes LE stopped more open houses.

Good call James!! Also, this is exactly how I feel concerning the reward fund taken from a WW world comment:

"Concerned101 (Concerned101 For All) says...
What if the reason the family isn't shelling out money for a reward is because they know that someone is already being looked at and it's only a matter of time before they're brought into custody? Would you put up a bunch of money into a reward fund or sell all of your things if you knew LE was doing their job? The family are the only ones who truly know what is going on right now and who possible suspects might be. I can totally understand if they're comfortable in what is being done and may not see a reason to add to the fund."

There have been several times different media sources have confused the reward money with money being raised for funeral expenses. The police department said that they would not be involved in deciding who would receive the reward. A newspaper in the valley said that money raised would go to a reward, while a radio station said the money would go to pay the funeral expenses.

Could this be a Freudian slip? Does someone know the reward money will not be needed?

If WC was directly involved, why wouldn't she pledge a lot of $$$ as the "reward"? It's not like she'd have to pay out... presumably she'd know that nobody who would "talk" is going to. And if someone does, she'd spend all her cash on the defense and not have to pay the reward money.

I heard on a radio station that the reward money could only be used for the reward & not just given directly to the family. They stated, if the reward money was not used, it would go to designated areas (I cannot remember what they had said the money would be used for if not used for a reward).

I don't think anyone can figure out who we are, here, unless we tell someone. But, if you email WW and your email address is shared with anyone....your identity could be tracked down...maybe even just by googling.

PS: many people will read this website after the WW story is printed.

Yes.
Think about this, if I posted:
Chelan
I was partners when Mackenzie volunteered at Chelan Downtown Association Functions.
I have talked with LE seven times.

Someone who also knew Mackenzie and may be involved in her death may be able to figure out who you are and that you are talking to the police. If you have to talk with the Wenatchee World, do not post it to this site. Directly email Dee. I don’t have a problem with anyone sharing what they know with the media that is not the point. The point is that if you give out information on a website where everyone can read the post, while there is a murderer on the loose, you could be putting yourself and your family in danger. Use your head, email Dee directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro