WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they were, but I'd have to go back and look for sure.

Another thought just ran through my mind. If WC was listing agent on a house not far from where the car was found, and her offices are not far from the park...is it possible that WC and MC met up to go to this house together for some odd reason? Was the listed house vacant or not? And was it farther up the dirt road or down where it's paved? Did I read somewhere that WC drives an SUV? Maybe MC parked her car where the pavement ends to hop in WC's SUV to go further down a dirt road, and left her purse in her car but carried her phone/debit card on her...locked up her car...maybe? The hole in that theory that I come up with...is why would she meet her way out there and not just ride together from town? Hmmm...I had always thought that MC didn't drive her car there until that thought crossed my mind.

Shoot holes in that theory please...

I believe the car was at the spot the dirt turned to pavement. If I was with my mom, I would not take my debit card. The footprints are the kicker. I have heard a couple times that the prints were likely NOT hers. Anyone else? Possibly they didn't ride together from town is that WC was heading home after and Mac was to be at her Dad's for dinner so they would be going separate ways after...

I'm kind of confused as to why LE or rather, WW, would post an article talking about how much money LE is going through for this case. I know the idea is to show that no matter what, they're going to do their job, but really...I don't see why this is relevant.

Because they don't have anything else on this case to write about?????

I believe they were, but I'd have to go back and look for sure.

Another thought just ran through my mind. If WC was listing agent on a house not far from where the car was found, and her offices are not far from the park...is it possible that WC and MC met up to go to this house together for some odd reason? Was the listed house vacant or not? And was it farther up the dirt road or down where it's paved? Did I read somewhere that WC drives an SUV? Maybe MC parked her car where the pavement ends to hop in WC's SUV to go further down a dirt road, and left her purse in her car but carried her phone/debit card on her...locked up her car...maybe? The hole in that theory that I come up with...is why would she meet her way out there and not just ride together from town? Hmmm...I had always thought that MC didn't drive her car there until that thought crossed my mind.

Shoot holes in that theory please...

If that were the case then where are MC's keys?

I have a theory that MacKenzie was probably hit in the head at first. She wasn't a small girl....she was somewhat on the taller side, wasn't she? Given her health and age and the fact that she worked out all the time..........I should think she would have put up oneheckuva fight.........unless she was given a substantial, surprise blow to the head first..........or there were at least 2 that overpowered her. It's just a guess on my part.
A healthy young woman of her stature could certainly put up a huge fight, especially if it's for your life, unless you have been surprised and knocked unconscious or off your feet to begin with. Or........a serious, disabling wound of some other sort in the beginning.

Yes, for sure. She was knocked out first for sure. Then killed. Then mutilated. I think if they knew her (which allegedly they did) they wouldn't be able to face her. Unconscious, death, mutilation. In that order.

THEORY ONLY.

I'm kind of confused as to why LE or rather, WW, would post an article talking about how much money LE is going through for this case. I know the idea is to show that no matter what, they're going to do their job, but really...I don't see why this is relevant.

Maybe in an attempt to get people more interested in coming forward IF they know anything --- so as to prevent any unnecessary 'waste' of further taxdollars, trying to nail the perp?

If that were the case then where are MC's keys?

This is the first I have heard of this. Where are her keys? Are we assuming they were on her person if they aren't asking about them? This is a huge point. One I have possibly missed, which I don't know how that is possible!

The public wants to read/hear about the MC case. There is no new news for the LE to share with the public. So, to pacify the WW readers and general public, a story was written about the cost of the investigation.

~respectfully snipped~
How can things not get leaked when allegedly the 911 operator is talking!

What 911 operator is talking? I have not read that before. I see you said allegedly..... but a 911 operator talking could get that operator fired, quickly!

Salem

I have wondered about the key thing for awhile. The LE never mentioned whether or not the keys were in the car, only that it was locked.

Yes, for sure. She was knocked out first for sure. Then killed. Then mutilated. I think if they knew her (which allegedly they did) they wouldn't be able to face her. Unconscious, death, mutilation. In that order.

greydiggity - I am not picking on you honest - but this is THEORY and/or SPECULATION, correct? LE and/or media have never posted any of this, correct?

To everyone - When posting theory, speculation and/or rumor - please, please identify it as such. If it is not identified, some posters take it as fact and it can cause great confusion. Theories and speculation are always welcome - the posts just need to be identified as such. Rumor is acceptable as long as it is identified as RUMOR.

Thanks,

Salem

I have a theory that MacKenzie was probably hit in the head at first. She wasn't a small girl....she was somewhat on the taller side, wasn't she? Given her health and age and the fact that she worked out all the time..........I should think she would have put up oneheckuva fight.........unless she was given a substantial, surprise blow to the head first..........or there were at least 2 that overpowered her. It's just a guess on my part.
A healthy young woman of her stature could certainly put up a huge fight, especially if it's for your life, unless you have been surprised and knocked unconscious or off your feet to begin with. Or........a serious, disabling wound of some other sort in the beginning.

I dont believe I have read this anywhere yet but I heard that the cause of death was stranglation. Again, pointing in the direction of it being a crime of passion IMO.

I would think that if her keys were missing, it would have been noted in reports. I never saw a mention of them before today, here.

I am guessing she was knocked out unintentionally, and the events progressed from there.

I still say I have the feeling the mother is not involved.

I still say the killer is a white male, in his 40s or 50s...but I have no idea what his name is.

The above info is not fact nor rumor. It's just my gut feeling...or ESP.

~respectfully snipped~

What 911 operator is talking? I have not read that before. I see you said allegedly..... but a 911 operator talking could get that operator fired, quickly!

Salem

This is nothing I have heard personally, but it was posted yesterday by someone that the 911 operator was talking. Someone followed up with the same thing you said that she could get fired.

Her keys are probably at the bottom of the Columbia River (if the police did not find them), along with her cell phone. Her phone I'm sure is long gone.

I have'nt been on for a while but just read all the comment from the last 24 hours, WOW.
For the person interested about the two brothers, you can google "Chelan County regional Jail roster' and it will show yu a complete listing of all the people in that jail for that day , their charges and their bail. Their last initial is R, that should be enough for you to find it. Information that I have heard from good sources AND have seen posted by others include the fact that MAC was beaten severely and that was one reason why LE had a difficult time making an ID. That blood evidence was recovered from the home in sunnyslope, doesn't mean it was MAC's though. That the footprints by car at Pitcher canyon were NOT MAC's. That JF now has a lawyer and is no longer cooperating with LE, I think that speak volumes. Granted these are not known facts but let me restate that I have this info from a good source...well, sources.

If MAC's last phone bing was indeed at the boat launch, then I have a hard time believing that she willingly drove to another location. I have children of a similiar age and they would NEVER turn their phone off for any reason, JMO.

Alos, these 911 calls, the on @ 1:34am and the others that occurred later from WC's home are just bizarre. Makes me think that WC is totally freaked out, either because she is involved or because she knows who did this. Maybe she considers calling 911 and giving info then changes her mind at the last second. maybe someone is threatening her if she tell any info she has, i.e. turns them in, just some random thoughts.

I've been lurking for a few days now, reading up on everything. Great job everyone! I have heard a lot of the rumor's you are sharing here as well. Is there a certain post count you have to have in order to view the pictures that were posted here?

I dont believe I have read this anywhere yet but I heard that the cause of death was stranglation. Again, pointing in the direction of it being a crime of passion IMO.

I heard a rumor that she was not suffocated. IE The bag on head rumor.

I would think that if her keys were missing, it would have been noted in reports. I never saw a mention of them before today, here.

They haven't been mentioned to my knowledge either. Just the phone. They haven't found the phone. They haven't mentioned whether they recovered her missing debit card or gas card either. If they weren't found on MacKenzie, it is possible that someone either wanted to make it look like a robbery (although I don't think one single sole has gone there!) or somebody close to her didn't want those things floating around and being used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321