WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The motive has been rumored but if it isn't true it would be horrible to say what it is. It had to do with Mack and the perp having some sort of a relationship. I have no idea if there is any truth in that. But that is the rumor.

Not that I don't agree (cause I have no idea) but why would he kill her if they were having a relationship? I just don't see him killing her if they were sneaking around? UNLESS she was not into this so called "relationship" and maybe they went to "talk" about it in private (at the property where blood was found?), she fought him off and he snapped, knowing she would tell?
Does anyone who knows this alleged POI know if he had any kind of an alibi for the said time frame? Can we confirm that it was indeed him that has now procured an attorney? SOMEONE MUST KNOW!!

I can't believe this has actually come to disputing their lifestyle. Obviously, they have more money than most people do. The fact that they can afford and OWN a house, is more than most people today. Add the fact that they are putting two kids through college, pay for the spec home, I would say they live a pretty comfortable life. Factor in a new vehicle purchase, braces for Mac and whatever else, is and should be kept private. Point being, they have money. What is strange to me is the fact that they have not put money into the reward fund. That points only to the fact that (IMO) they are not worried about enticing people to snitch or come forward because they know who did this. When you have assets, and your child has been found dead and you would do ALL you could to find the person responsible, you would liquidate SOME of the assets to put money toward a reward. Easy for me to say. I'm on the outside looking in.

VERY WELL SAID GREYGIGGITY! This maybe a relatively small detail in some people's eyes, but rather large in the whole scheme of things!

Remember this is not a personal attack on anyone, especially a grieving family. But it does point to the fact that they (family) MUST be confident that LE has a POI.........my opinion only.

Not that I don't agree (cause I have no idea) but why would he kill her if they were having a relationship? I just don't see him killing her if they were sneaking around? UNLESS she was not into this so called "relationship" and maybe they went to "talk" about it in private (at the property where blood was found?), she fought him off and he snapped, knowing she would tell?
Does anyone who knows this alleged POI know if he had any kind of an alibi for the said time frame? Can we confirm that it was indeed him that has now procured an attorney? SOMEONE MUST KNOW!!

Well, what if she told him she wanted to end things and he wouldn't stop trying to talk/see her? Maybe she had to threaten to tell her mom. She was only 17, if her Mom found out I would imagine she would be very hurt and would most likely try to press charges on him. With a business of his own, house up for foreclosure, he had a lot to lose. Again, merely speculation.

I had also wondered if this might be the case from very early on. It wouldn't surprise me, and it would still fit with the M+J scenario. Mac seems to have had a rather tough time from an early age. It just goes to show that if this is true, no amount of money can replace the strong proactive presence of a good parent in your life, fostering good self esteem and responsibility. She lived through the acrimonious divorce of her parents that was still apparently quite ugly right up until her death, the molestation/sexual relationship at 12, and God knows what else. Really, it makes me wonder how some of these kids make it to adulthood at all. Even if the JF scenario isn't true you just have to wonder how events in her life that weren't prevented or dealt with effected the outcome for her. So sad.

I've been following along since the beginning, and somehow I missed this... What is this about??

I googled this: Gitzo G1028 with Kirk BH-3 Ballhead pbase

then clicked on personal URL and then the family album.

It actually could be a different person though because it says he's located in Texas...

And I wonder, as someone else had earlier, if MC was pregnant....

I've been following along since the beginning, and somehow I missed this... What is this molestation thing about??

That has to do with the restraining order she had against someone at 12. Somebody said that this person was her boyfriend at the time and her mother had the order of protection on him as well as rape of a child since they apparently had sex and he was much older.

Did you look at the pictures? I wonder if the bottom one under family is him???

No, those are not him nor his family. The link was posted just for the sake of helping someone discover the full name of JF...the link has no relation to the JF we are talking about whatsoever.

No, those are not him nor his family. The link was posted just for the sake of helping someone discover the full name of JF...the link has no relation to the JF we are talking about whatsoever.

I know in past posts you have said you knew JF. Do you still hold true on your initial stance that he could never do something like this? I am just curious if you are starting to wonder yourself?

That has to do with the restraining order she had against someone at 12. Somebody said that this person was her boyfriend at the time and her mother had the order of protection on him as well as rape of a child since they apparently had sex and he was much older.

Thank you so much! I remember finding out about the restraining order, but I guess I missed the reason for it...

I googled this: Gitzo G1028 with Kirk BH-3 Ballhead pbase

then clicked on personal URL and then the family album.

It actually could be a different person though because it says he's located in Texas...

Melissa, This is unrelated. Different person, same name.

OK... I just figured something out! I came to a conclusion based on many facts and ideas of others. Since my conclusion is not proven fact, I won't share it. I think I know what happened...and why.

OK... I just figured something out! I came to a conclusion based on many facts and ideas of others. Since my conclusion is not proven fact, I won't share it. I think I know what happened...and why.

Well geez... that makes the rest of us really want to know!!

Couple thoughts:

#3 The killer(s) WANTED her found. WHY? -to get revenge, -to show off, -to get back at someone...

what do you guys think??

If the killer or accomplice was close to the victim and felt guilty about the act, they would want the body found. They might also “place” it and cover the face. Especially if the victim was killed by accident such as in a fit of rage. A couple of us think the majority of damage could have been post-mortem to deflect suspicion.

The other day I read a comment on WW. The person said something like this: "After what I heard today, the killer is an idiot if he doesn't just turn himself in". I don't know what that poster heard but it it makes me think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg