WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that when they first located the body and looked inside the home, there was evidence discovered but not nearly enough evidence to support the state she was in. I think they took one second to realize that this HAD to have been done somewhere else, and from that moment on they went with the second crime scene scenario. Murder committed at crime scene 1, body moved to crime scene 2 to buy some time and placement of her body 3.

I second that theory!!

Wow, that took a long time to catch back up. Good posting folks.

So, I think my alt.theory has changed, (yet again), this time trying to find the easiest explanation for what has happened. Try this out:

MC was having relationship with someone older, (something she's done in past). Therefore, this time around she keeps it totally secret, (hence no one knows where she was going or who she was meeting when she drove away from school - might also mean she wasn't always at Gold's Gym when she said she was).

Can you please explain the part when you say she's had a relationship with someone older in the past? I know she has dated boys a few years older, but I never before heard anything about her being involved with older men.

According to www.courts.wa.gov, JF has absolutely no criminal record of any kind. He's never been charged with anything criminal, and he's never even been cited with a traffic infraction.

If that is indeed true, then that does change things .. hmmm ...

This was discussed in earlier posts and it is quite possible that he deleted her as a friend because of all the speculation. I know I personally looked at her friends list in the beginning to see what her bf looked like. Can you imagine how many people have done just that? I dont think it makes him look guilty necesarily...

I think this is may be the case. I just wonder when the time of death was? Sometime between 5:40 and a few minutes before 7 ?? (because the phone was turned off, or destroyed, at approximately at 5:40, and car was parked at PC Rd at around 7.)

I think the time of death was sometime between 4:00 (last text to bf) and 5:40. I think her phone was turned off/destroyed by whomever did this to her...

Which house do you guys think crime scene 1 was? The spec home? Then the body was moved to crime scene 2 which was where?

Yeah,that's possible: The phone was turned off and maybe destroyed, either a few minutes before, or a few minutes after, the time of death.

According to www.courts.wa.gov, JF has absolutely no criminal record of any kind. He's never been charged with anything criminal, and he's never even been cited with a traffic infraction.

If this was a crime of passion (as suggested by many) then him not having a record of any kind doesn't mean he isn't capable. Again, I am only speculating. I do not believe her murderer intended to kill her. I think it was done on accident. What happened after that was done to make it look like something else, IMO.

I think the focus should not be on the photographer. He doesn't seem to fit the bill. He might have pulled his name off her friends list for this exact reason. Being guilty by association.

Which house do you guys think crime scene 1 was? The spec home? Then the body was moved to crime scene 2 which was where?

I think it was the spec home. I think there is another location that has not been leaked yet. However, the fact that there was blood found at the spec house is throwing me off. Especially if straglation is the cause of death. Hmmm

I still think Killer is a white male, in his 40s or 50s, but not necessarily anyone MC knew, well.

PS:
The above is neither fact nor rumor. It is my gut feeling; my good guess.

Girlfawkes stated in a recent post that Mac was, in fact, friends with him on facebook and myspace. He then deleted her during the second week of the investigation.

He's still friends with her two brothers.

I can't speak freely about what I've heard. I can say that it wasnt stranglation. Hope this helps a tad without saying more than I should.

This was discussed in earlier posts and it is quite possible that he deleted her as a friend because of all the speculation. I know I personally looked at her friends list in the beginning to see what her bf looked like. Can you imagine how many people have done just that? I dont think it makes him look guilty necesarily...

I agree with you. That would explain why he made his myspace photos private, also.

Going after this guy seems almost witch-huntish, and I've seen no reason that we should be invading his privacy. JMO.

I think that when they first located the body and looked inside the home, there was evidence discovered but not nearly enough evidence to support the state she was in.

The evidence inside the CB home could have been as simple as a sink where hands or something else was washed. Could have left some DNA behind. Unless LE spent days investigating that house, I doubt that it was the main crime scene, but rather the place to dispose of the body.

If the house was used to wash up, then it was either a) broken into, b) unlocked by key or code (if so then possibly back to the realtor/construction connection) or c) accidentally left unlocked (which I doubt).

If this was a crime of passion (as suggested by many) then him not having a record of any kind doesn't mean he isn't capable. Again, I am only speculating. I do not believe her murderer intended to kill her. I think it was done on accident. What happened after that was done to make it look like something else, IMO.

That is my point regarding JF's lack of criminal record.

Wenatchee resident, new to the board-have been following along for quite some time. Never met MC.

Maybe I missed this, but why assume that MC was murdered within the 3:40-7 time frame? Is it possible the killer/s could have held her somewhere for an extended period of time (hrs/days), done the deed, and then place the body in CB?

:censored: This may seem graphic but...

I think she was probably bludgeoned in the head which knocked her out and that her cause of death was from the multiple stab wounds.

What do others think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member