WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think perhaps someone said 5:40 in a post by mistake and it kind of became fact in everyone's minds. just a thought.

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/feb/14/investigators-say-body-is-mackenzie-cowell/?online

At 5:42 p.m. Tuesday, a cell tower bounced a signal off her phone, and that was the last activity, Moore said. He declined to say where the cell tower was located.

Investigators assume that the phone was turned off from then on, which would have been unusual for Cowell, he said.

The quote is in the sidebar.

greydiggity- was it ever confirmed that it was in fact WC's BF washing the tires that night? I thought the person said that they just saw someone washing tires.

Also, let me see if I understand you correctly: you think he dropped off the body at CB on that Tuesday and it was only just discovered on Saturday? I wonder if we have anyone on here that knows when the body was put there for sure.

greydiggity

Also, let me see if I understand you correctly: you think he dropped off the body at CB on that Tuesday and it was only just discovered on Saturday? I wonder if we have anyone on here that knows when the body was put there for sure.

That would only be the murderer that would know that.

That would only be the murderer that would know that.

I would think that by the condition of the body when it was found, you could tell if it had been out in the elements for a few days or inside...

del rio, maybe you know. I think you said that her feet were visible from the road so is it possible that no one noticed her?

greydiggity- was it ever confirmed that it was in fact WC's BF washing the tires that night? I thought the person said that they just saw someone washing tires.

This was just what people were talking about a couple nights ago. I believe 2 people stated this. One saw and one rumored.
Remember, I am just putting pieces together by what we've all been discussing. I OBVIOUSLY don't know this for a fact.

I would think that by the condition of the body when it was found, you could tell if it had been out in the elements for a few days or inside...

del rio, maybe you know. I think you said that her feet were visible from the road so is it possible that no one noticed her?

I have no idea how long her body was out in the elements. I haven't heard anything about that.

I definitely did not say MC's feet were visible from the road. For the record, I didn't see her feet or body. But I'm pretty sure seeing her feet from CB road would be impossible.

Actually, I think that author is full of nonsense.

I'd say! How hard was that to understand? I can't quite understand it .. and just as I start to think I am, I have to rattle my head and start reading all over again.

http://cameogarrett.blogspot.com/2010/02/mackenzie-cowell.html

when i read this blog i felt like this guy knows alot.

Below is an excerpt from that blog ... creepy:

Because too, all of a sudden my own lawyer who has done nothing for me, and the state workers started backtracking on stuff. When I later found out about the missing girl I wondered if they knew I had something to do with it somehow (even if I didn't know) and they were hoping to "appease the gods".

The thing is, I HAVE asked for help, from FBI and others, OVER and OVER and OVER and NOTHING has been done. I know people in government are partially involved, because what my son has had to suffer through, is unbelievable. The police here, not all maybe, but a lot of them hate me and the majority of people here want me to not be able to work, and not have my son. But I have believed a few are just intimidated.

Apparently, that individual claims to have son who's tormented daily ... by someone using undisclosed 'weapons' ... and believes the government might have something to do with it ...

... wow.

Below is an excerpt from that blog ... creepy:

Apparently, that individual claims to have son who's tormented daily ... by someone using undisclosed 'weapons' ... and believes the government might have something to do with it ...

... wow.

This is so unrelated. Creepy but unrelated. He is getting a lot of views though!!

Can you explain why you are sure that the murder scene wasn't at CB?

Just a hint. In one statement, LE did say they may eventual find another scene to investigate. I took that as not murderer at CB. Plus evidence gathered from house never says it was evidence related to the crime. Last thing, pictures del rio posted didn't include blood evidence in grass, around bushes and such. From what I understand there would have been lots, (LOTS), of blood if that was a "fresh" body being mutilated. Police might have cleared out the area to remove all the blood or even had Fire Dept. wash it away. Both would have left evidence that was done too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theresalwayssomething