WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way- if the person was stopping or starting- they had to have been caused by someone in a hurry, right? Stopping very quickly or spinning tires trying to get out of there quickly.

I don't think so.

They spent time in the house. Therefore, they weren't in too much of a hurry.

I spent almost an entire day reading her blogs dating back to 05 seeing if she was credible or had any connection to Mac. By the time I was done, I decided not to look at anyone resembling her on the street or anywhere for that matter in fear of her posting my car license number.

:Benny_monkeysmilies

the one part where she basically admits to doing something to Mac but then you realize she's just posting babble b/c she's seriously off her meds - I actually feel bad for her - she needs help and her son (if she has one & if he lives with her) needs to be protected

then again, I do hope LE has seen that blog - ya never know ...

anyone here care to email it to them?

You can see who she is if you google her....cameogarrett.blogspot.com/2009_08_01_archive.html

My thoughts on her body, whether it was left there to be found, etc:

I think that her body WAS left there to be found. Her body could have been dumped a million different places in that area where it would never have been found, but the killer CHOSE this site.

The killer wasn't in too terribly much of a hurry, because he/she spent some time in the house, as the house itself has also been mentioned by LE as a crime scene.

I believe that her feet were symbolically placed in the water. Think about it. Moving a body to the water and placing the feet in the water would take effort. It would be more difficult to place a body feet-in than it would be to just put the whole body in the water. So why didn't the killer put the whole body in the water, which would have meant that it would have taken longer to find the body?

The person staged the body, with some symbolic meaning by placing the feet in the water, and he or she took his/her time at the scene.

This person was comfortable at the CB location, not worried about being caught. And he or she certainly wanted the body to be found, or he or she would have placed the body in the river, or in any of the canyons and gulleys in the area.

The killer probably had been to the CB location before and knew just where to park the car so that it wouldn't be seen from the road. Instead of putting Mackenzie in the actual river, he or she put her feet in the inlet from the river.

If the killer had dragged MC by her feet to the place where she was found, then the killer would have had to go into the water to drag MC far enough to place her feet in the water. That wouldn't be convenient or comfortable. That's why I think that the killer had some symbolic reason for putting her feet in the river--because it took more effort to do so.

Unless MC was alive at water's edge when the death blow came, and she fell with her feet in the water. I don't think this is the case, though, because we've learned that where she was found was not where she was killed.

:Benny_monkeysmilies

the one part where she basically admits to doing something to Mac but then you realize she's just posting babble b/c she's seriously off her meds - I actually feel bad for her - she needs help and her son (if she has one & if he lives with her) needs to be protected

then again, I do hope LE has seen that blog - ya never know ...

anyone here care to email it to them?

I didn't interpret her blog as her admitting to doing anything to MC. I think the poor woman is a paranoid schizophrenic and has enough difficulties without people from WS causing her more problems. And I think that law enforcement in Chelan-Douglas have their hands full right now, without having to worry about this poor troubled soul.

JMO.

So I talked to a member of LE today that I know. They said that nobody outside of the case knew anything. They did state that they are not telling letting out certain information because of the possibilty of getting improper leads. The way it was worded really made me doubt some of the statements that people on here have made. I might add that I do believe if this person did know something then they would have said so. However they could have just been being polite and didn't want to say that they do know something and cant say. I'm just not sure. It just seemed odd all the information that is being passed around on this site is from people who 'know' LE and this member of LE said that nobody other than those directly associated with the case knew anything. Hopefully posters on here are telling the truth and not just making things up.

This may have been mentioned before and if so sorry.

If the killer had access to the house (Key to realtor box for example) it would be easy to pull vehicle into garage.

Also would house be winterized? Since it was vacant all winter it is doubtful there would be water, maybe power.

Had there been recent work at property it looks like a backhoe in center left of photo.

The car thing brings up another point. If her mother is wealthy, why was Mackenzie driving a decade-old car?

If I remember correctly, the parents were putting one son (possibly two?) through college. I'm sure no one would expect the son to quit college so that his tuition money could go toward the reward fund.

I'm just surprised that no businesses or corporations in the area have put up reward money. Where I live, a woman was brutally murdered, and many, many businesses came together to immediately offer a reward that's now in the 50K+ range. Her family didn't put any money toward the reward... businesses realizing that as long as one is not safe, none are safe, put the money up. Hate that the same thing isn't happening in Washington.

'The car thing brings up another point. If her mother is wealthy, why was Mackenzie driving a decade-old car?'

GOOD POINT! It's odd that WC bought her BF a truck and her daughter drives that......

I may be wrong, but isn't it traceable to see what realtor has shown a home by the key code they put in to gain entrance? Aren't they assigned thier own code or am I mistaken? If they do have their own codes, you would think they could trace which codes were used last to gain entrance to any of the locations in question....

'The car thing brings up another point. If her mother is wealthy, why was Mackenzie driving a decade-old car?'

GOOD POINT! It's odd that WC bought her BF a truck and her daughter drives that......

Being a parent myself, I chose to "help" my child get her first car. I matched what she was able to contribute.

Does a framer work closely with a drywaller?, or could they be one in the same?

Greydiggity, BF was a liscensed general I think. He can do anything, but I know he is a famer by trade. I believe MC's dad is a SHEETROCKER?

I didn't interpret her blog as her admitting to doing anything to MC. I think the poor woman is a paranoid schizophrenic and has enough difficulties without people from WS causing her more problems. And I think that law enforcement in Chelan-Douglas have their hands full right now, without having to worry about this poor troubled soul.

JMO.

From her blog postings, I think she deals with LE enough. If she was involved they would already have her behind bars.

So I talked to a member of LE today that I know. They said that nobody outside of the case knew anything. They did state that they are not telling letting out certain information because of the possibilty of getting improper leads. The way it was worded really made me doubt some of the statements that people on here have made. I might add that I do believe if this person did know something then they would have said so. However they could have just been being polite and didn't want to say that they do know something and cant say. I'm just not sure. It just seemed odd all the information that is being passed around on this site is from people who 'know' LE and this member of LE said that nobody other than those directly associated with the case knew anything. Hopefully posters on here are telling the truth and not just making things up.

I am fairly (REALLY) confident that there are a few people on here who have some PRETTY close ties to someone. The fact that people are saying things and others are reiterating their facts solidifies the initial statement. I guess you have to assume that there are obviously leaks but there will unltimately be rumors. Considering the age of the victim and her friends, add to that a small town, rumors will fly. It would be beneficial to everyone if people don't post things unless you are fairly certain that your source is either the first officer on the scene, or the killer.

From her blog postings, I think she deals with LE enough. If she was involved they would already have her behind bars.

I agree, from the looks of it she has many eyes watching her already out of concern for her welfare and her sons welfare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme