WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My reasoning is because she was found in the same clothes she left the academy in. I honestly believe it was someone close to her. For that reason, I don't believe that they would have held her captive for days. I don't think they would have it in them. No solid reasoning behind that...I do think her body was placed at CB sometime during the Friday night/Saturday morning before she was found. Where she was between Tues. and Sat. is still running around in my mind.

I don't remember reading this ... do you have a link?

I was quite surprised at the large amount of WC BF's business and criminal information on that site. That's why I am hesitant to post any links.

weird - who is that guy?

I spent almost an entire day reading her blogs dating back to 05 seeing if she was credible or had any connection to Mac. By the time I was done, I decided not to look at anyone resembling her on the street or anywhere for that matter in fear of her posting my car license number.

I've been past the CB location several times, and didn't even realize there was a house there when I was going into CB. On the way out of CB it is clear view of the drive if I remember correctly.

Copied from below:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 78 (35 members and 43 guests)

No, probably not. Launching a boat at CB and/or taking it on the river wouldn't raise any eyebrows.

I have never seen a boat in the river, near CB. But, of course, you may be there more often than I am. If a boat could transport something the boater wanted to toss overboard, it does seem like after the boat was far enough out, no one would notice anything being tossed.

If this was Killer's plan, something prevented him from continuing.

Just a thought to throw out there: given what has been said in these threads about the bf of WC and the apparent connection to the CB house, construction, and court history, is it possible that he is being framed? And that's why the body was put where it was?

Just a theory to pick apart . . .

A few comments.

According to a neighbor the property had a bar gate across the driveway that was padlocked with a set up much like the WDFW uses. Which makes it very difficult to cut.
(Del you might be able to verify this)

MC cell phone had several calls to Lowe’s in the days (week?) before she went missing. I don’t know if LE ever figure out who she was calling there.

JF was at one time a drywaller. But I think he is more a jack-of-all-trades now.

[bbm]

something else I don't remember reading ... do you have a link for that?

I have never seen a boat in the river, near CB. But, of course, you may be there more often than I am. If a boat could transport something the boater wanted to toss overboard, it does seem like after the boat was far enough out, no one would notice anything being tossed.

If this was Killer's plan, something prevented him from continuing.

Nancee- right down the hill from the place where MC's body was found are 2 boat launches as well as a place for people to dock or booey boats. Almost everyone I know at Crescent Bar has a boat. In the summer, it is crowded with people on boats. I also have actually noticed a lot of hunters & fishermen in the winter also that use the boat launches and are out on the river. A couple of times, I've seen them out at night with their lights on and I mentioned this to my husband but he didn't think it was odd at all, considering they may be coming in from a day of fishing.

Also, the river is completely dead (no pun intended) during the non-prime months. My husband and I always talk about if we ran out of gas even in September and were out floating far out, there is not much of a chance someone would come by.

Just a thought to throw out there: given what has been said in these threads about the bf of WC and the apparent connection to the CB house, construction, and court history, is it possible that he is being framed? And that's why the body was put where it was?

Just a theory to pick apart . . .

That's possible. It sounds like a really good movie though! Only someone very calculating with a genius mind would be able to pull that off and have it be as plausible as it is to all of us.

Originally Posted by Makesmewonder
A few comments.

MC cell phone had several calls to Lowe’s in the days (week?) before she went missing. I don’t know if LE ever figure out who she was calling there.

WHAT is this about? Where is this info from??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme