WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since many of us are not from the area could you clarify that the boat launch that you spotted WC at, is the same one where LE says that Mackenzie was on the 9th, before she went missing?

Sorry, I'm not trying to be a pain - just want to be sure. :)

No worries. Yep same place.

Autumn rose, your dreamer may be on to something. The names on the business licence are that of RC, GC and JC. how can that not be related to this case. changes some things lets get to work.

I believe it is MC's father's family owned business.

I dont know about railroad tracks however I have been on that highway many times and I also have verizon cell and I loose signal on the way a couple of times. My point with the dreamer is her home and woman who is not very attractive. IMO

You are correct. Where the car was dumped is a dirt feed lot, and a catchall for old farm equipment, debris, and just all sort of stuff, flanked by outbuildings. There are several no trespassing and keep out signs. It is all fenced in by barbed wire and can only be pulled into in one spot right off the pavement. It is not a driveway at all, in fact the Hurd's live farther up the hill accessed by a different drive all together.

The pavement starts mere feet from where her car was left, just a few feet to maybe 10 if the car was well pulled in to the empty space available.

It was a poor place to dump a car and not very well thought out IMO.

Makes me wonder ... maybe the perp was not entirely familiar with PC Road ... and simply dumped the car when he ran out of pavement. I expect he did not want to be seen driving back to town in the 'missing red Pontiac' so he hoofed it back to town.

My sources' source (if that is even possible!) thinks there will be a dive team at the boat dock. Possibly tomorrow? So I guess we're about to see how reliable my sources' source is. Again, this is not my source. It's his source. (just so I'm not totally to blame if it doesn't happen...!)

I expect WC is a grieving mother who misses her child ... she simply is tracing some of the last steps known to be taken by her daughter.

Thanks, it's been previously answered. I can easily understand that. However, the wording in the post had lead me to believe it was a totally different boat launch/dock area than the one Mackenzie was alleged to have been. Got it all figured out now though, thanks! ;)

Autumn rose, your dreamer may be on to something. The names on the business licence are that of RC, GC and JC. how can that not be related to this case. changes some things lets get to work.

Wow! I didn't even check out your link! We have work to do!

I don't remember reading that about WC and a business meeting. I do remember reading a post about a business meeting where the renter that lives next door to the CB house did see the body and confirmed the bag over the head.

But, I do KWYM!

You're absolutely correct. I edited my previous post. That's what I get for trying to read/type/make dinner all at the same time.

Apologies for poorly sourced post. The sentiment still applies, though. :innocent:

are you guys not following me? THE NAMES ON THAT BUSINESS LICENCE ARE RC AND C&J COWELL . CUSTOM HOMES BY COWELL INC.

I agree, I feel there is a connection. I'm not saying her father is involved.

I think whoever killed Mackenzie may have tried to enter that business for some reason. Obviously her father would have had a key, and I don't personally think he is involved anyways.

It gives the killer plenty of time to drive to Chelan, and if he knows the family then he would have been familiar with the business.

That was in Chelan. Nearly an hour north of Wenatchee. However.........it was at 10:38.........plenty of time to get there from here. I believe it was checked out though and found to be unrelated and........unrelated.

I have been wondering about that too...RC's brother.

I have been doing a little research and WOW LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!! I have not caught up on what you are all talking about I am about 10 pages behind you. But BS... that call is not related!!!!!
https://fortress.wa.gov/dol/dolprod/bpdLicenseQuery/lqsLicenseDetail.aspx?SessID=31386&RefID=1590625

COWELL G&J 707 Woodin Ave Chelan
10C01197 20:38:27 02/09/10 Alarm 707 E OKANOGAN AVE, CHELAN CH ACT
10C01197 ALARM 20:38:27 02/09/10 JONES BRYAN ACT

Claimant unknown.

AUDIBLE PANIC ALARM, RESD RESP PENDING
20:47:24 02/09/2010 - DEMYER JESSICA - From: FRANKLIN MATT
FLAGGED DOWN BY SOME SUBJS ON ROBINSON SAW A GUY RUNNING AS 64 & I WHERE

OK sleuthers! This may very well be connected to our case! IBPOM63 is on to something. There is a family connection with the panic alarm address in Chelan the night of Mackenzie's disappearance! Work! We have work to do!

DOH!

You're absolutely correct. I edited my previous post. That's what I get for trying to read/type/make dinner all at the same time.

Apologies for poorly sourced post. The sentiment still applies, though. :innocent:

Dinner? When and where???

I tried to view the posts by Autumn, but I don't have the authority. Can you let me know which thread and post it was so I can read the dream again? I would appreciate it! :)

I will probably get alot of slack for this, but I really don't believe the mother is a "grieving mother". I am sorry but I would be screaming in the streets if anything happened to my kids. My friend lost her son 2 weeks ago, and I can't even get over it. I just want to do anything for her to get her son back. The fact that the stepdad drove Mac everywhere is a big sign to me. Sorry to be ruthless.

Interesting you asked that. I had brought that up a while ago because I also noticed no braces. I was TOLD by a friend of hers that she wore them on the bottom teeth, which would explain why we can't see them in her pics. I wondered if she wore invisalign. I heard a RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR that her braces were removed during the murder, and I wondered why the police made such a deal about that when they were searching for her becasue they were not visible in her pics. The friend said that they were on her lower teeth to aid in the correction of her bite that was the brunt of her teasing. Great thought on the train track and teeth issue. Also, another RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR a boyfriend of hers referred to her as "trainwreck"??? interesting.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all your hard work.

My first post though I've visited this thread many times. Like the rest of the community I'm praying for a swift and just conclusion to this tragedy. I've nothing of substance to add other than the following online video featuring the last known photo of MC in which her braces are clearly visible.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZb3IC9mPTA

Update: just caught up with posts and noticed the issue of braces has been resolved. Sorry.

Yes, but that is a street in Chelan, WA not Wenatchee. Pretty crazy that it is the same last name though.

I have been doing a little research and WOW LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!! I have not caught up on what you are all talking about I am about 10 pages behind you. But BS... that call is not related!!!!!
https://fortress.wa.gov/dol/dolprod/bpdLicenseQuery/lqsLicenseDetail.aspx?SessID=31386&RefID=1590625

COWELL G&J 707 Woodin Ave Chelan
10C01197 20:38:27 02/09/10 Alarm 707 E OKANOGAN AVE, CHELAN CH ACT
10C01197 ALARM 20:38:27 02/09/10 JONES BRYAN ACT

Claimant unknown.

AUDIBLE PANIC ALARM, RESD RESP PENDING
20:47:24 02/09/2010 - DEMYER JESSICA - From: FRANKLIN MATT
FLAGGED DOWN BY SOME SUBJS ON ROBINSON SAW A GUY RUNNING AS 64 & I WHERE

Mac's realative, most likely grandparents, has a panic alert at there house or business same night she goes missing???? How can that not be connected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member