WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been doing a little research and WOW LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!! I have not caught up on what you are all talking about I am about 10 pages behind you. But BS... that call is not related!!!!!
https://fortress.wa.gov/dol/dolprod/bpdLicenseQuery/lqsLicenseDetail.aspx?SessID=31386&RefID=1590625

COWELL G&J 707 Woodin Ave Chelan
10C01197 20:38:27 02/09/10 Alarm 707 E OKANOGAN AVE, CHELAN CH ACT
10C01197 ALARM 20:38:27 02/09/10 JONES BRYAN ACT

Claimant unknown.

AUDIBLE PANIC ALARM, RESD RESP PENDING
20:47:24 02/09/2010 - DEMYER JESSICA - From: FRANKLIN MATT
FLAGGED DOWN BY SOME SUBJS ON ROBINSON SAW A GUY RUNNING AS 64 & I WHERE

That was in Chelan. Nearly an hour north of Wenatchee. However.........it was at 10:38.........plenty of time to get there from here. I believe it was checked out though and found to be unrelated and........unrelated.

I have been doing a little research and WOW LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!! I have not caught up on what you are all talking about I am about 10 pages behind you. But BS... that call is not related!!!!!
https://fortress.wa.gov/dol/dolprod/bpdLicenseQuery/lqsLicenseDetail.aspx?SessID=31386&RefID=1590625

COWELL G&J 707 Woodin Ave Chelan
10C01197 20:38:27 02/09/10 Alarm 707 E OKANOGAN AVE, CHELAN CH ACT
10C01197 ALARM 20:38:27 02/09/10 JONES BRYAN ACT

Claimant unknown.

AUDIBLE PANIC ALARM, RESD RESP PENDING
20:47:24 02/09/2010 - DEMYER JESSICA - From: FRANKLIN MATT
FLAGGED DOWN BY SOME SUBJS ON ROBINSON SAW A GUY RUNNING AS 64 & I WHERE

I don't understand the ending: "running as 64 & I where." Does that identify where the man was running?

no 64 is number of LE vehicle. did you look at the names on the link ?

I totally agree. They are trying to print something new even if it isn't what we want to hear. I'm not complaining about the WW (aside from the fundraiser walk article) they are doing the best they can with what they have. I'm not even complaining that LE hasn't released anything, just stating what I think the effects of that have been because of it all. :)

I find it hard to believe no one has called in a tip to WW about increased police activity somewhere around town. IMO, reporters should be out at the scene and at least report back when police respond with "no comment". It seems WW is asking LE for permission to cover things, which the standard LE reply is almost always gonna be "We would rather you didn't".

Autumn rose, your dreamer may be on to something. The names on the business licence are that of RC, GC and JC. how can that not be related to this case. changes some things lets get to work.

This case is so frustrating. I don't even know what to think here. There is just no information here and no clues basically. Why aren't the police saying more? I mean look at the case with Chelsea King. They were all over that and had the perp before they found a body. What the heck? Please let something be heard soon.

What do you think she means by "an aquaintance connection of chain will be helpful"?

Read Tuba's reply to my follow-up post asking additional questions (next to last post):

Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only - Page 15 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

WOW! I'm riveted by this info revealed in Mackenzie's chart! Tuba stated she'd do more follow-up tomorrow, regarding Mac's car. (Everyone please thank Tuba for her work, by checking the 'thanks' icon, if you would.)

Autumn rose, your dreamer may be on to something. The names on the business licence are that of RC, GC and JC. how can that not be related to this case. changes some things lets get to work.

What business license?

are you guys not following me? THE NAMES ON THAT BUSINESS LICENCE ARE RC AND C&J COWELL . CUSTOM HOMES BY COWELL INC.

What do you think she means by "an aquaintance connection of chain will be helpful"?

In response to your question (and mine), Tuba replied, "There are several indications that people who know one another will lead to the killer. Yes, it's too bad that we will achieve justice only later in this case."

Yes, but that is a street in Chelan, WA not Wenatchee. Pretty crazy that it is the same last name though.

I googled that address and the map that comes up shows vacant lots.
I'm trying to find out if there is maybe a spec home on that lot now......or a business?

are you guys not following me? THE NAMES ON THAT BUSINESS LICENCE ARE RC AND C&J COWELL . CUSTOM HOMES BY COWELL INC.

You mean the call from that Chelan place is a business?? And the license to it is Custom Homes By Cowell?? Alright if that is the case... I have goosebumps. Too much for coincidence!!

This post has been on my mind, since I read it, and I decided to just go ahead and ask about it. Do you (or anyone) have any thoughts as to why she might have been there? I can't stop wondering *why*.

I expect WC is a grieving mother who misses her child ... she simply is tracing some of the last steps known to be taken by her daughter.

the call that came in is from C&J Cowell RC relatives. they all own a business in chelan. the call came from the home of C&J Cowell

Yes. She place a lot of emphasis on the tracks. She was very focused on getting across them. Apparently it would be easy to get high centered on them. That is also where the dream began.
Snipped
I'm wondering if it might possibly be in Orondo? The house was her "home".
Lower Sunnyslope is what my gut is telling me, though. Maybe it's the rural feel of the dream and the railroad track thing.

I don't think there are railroad tracks in Orondo, I used to live there and they are on the other side of the river.

What about Rock Island?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member