WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, lots of things to ponder. If it was out there, (and property wasn't tied to you, such as "just taking a walk"), why move body at all? Pondering...

I wondered same. Not a lot of natural cover out there- just rocks. Not may trees. Lots of Coyotes. Other than in an abandoned place no where really to hide a body.

I was actually hoping I'd find a vacant home for sale. There were a couple, but both were occupied.

yeah.........I know! I've been so busy going back and scrolling thru old threads so I could find those important posts from Del Rio so everyone could see where it all originated from! It took me forever to get caught up!

Even though MC just broke up with JV, most likely he was the person closest to her for many years. I believe that his brother is an extremely good source. Not only are they talking to MC's family & friends, but they know inside information on who could possibly be angry enough to do this to her. This has changed my 95% positivity that JF is the one to 100%. Going to bed now...but feel good, like we're all on the right track and crossing my fingers that LE has enough to nail this SOB!

Would Palisades Rd. be a place to hang out, and hide out, from city life and people? Could it be a place a criminal could beat someone up, or kill them, because no one will drive by for hours and hours? There are a lot of sage brush, rocks, and hills. It is very desolate...a lonely place. No cell phone to call for help? Perfect place for a murder? Yeah, maybe...especially in MC's case, since there is no crime scene evidence anywhere else, and CB is close.

If you go to the end it leads to Douglas Creek. I know my kids hung out there a lot.

So if MC broke up with him then he was no longer her bf. We know that the person from Tacoma has a new gf according to his Myspace (or FB) profile. So does that mean MC was seeing somebody completely different and what LE said about the BF being 17 could still be possible?

eta OR does this give the bf motive? all speculation

hmmm, I don't think so really. Just due to the violent and gruesome way she was murdered. I was also told by a friend of the bf that he was completely cleared. That would not be a fact though obviously.

Even though MC just broke up with JV, most likely he was the person closest to her for many years. I believe that his brother is an extremely good source. Not only are they talking to MC's family & friends, but they know inside information on who could possibly be angry enough to do this to her. This has changed my 95% positivity that JF is the one to 100%. Going to bed now...but feel good, like we're all on the right track and crossing my fingers that LE has enough to nail this SOB!

I'm with you here also as what has been said corresponds with what I have heard as well,

The only reason I waver is I cannot see motive. And other differing rumors (gangs, tacoma boy, etc) that I have read here and heard in community. I haven't put a lot of stock in those rumors, bit they do make me wonder, a bit.

So if MC broke up with him then he was no longer her bf. We know that the person from Tacoma has a new gf according to his Myspace (or FB) profile. So does that mean MC was seeing somebody completely different and what LE said about the BF being 17 could still be possible?

eta OR does this give the bf motive? all speculation

Well, I specifically asked if the new guys was from Tacoma and they confirmed that, but I will see if I can get more specific information on that. Didn't someone say that the tacoma guy's fb page said he was in a relationship with someone somewhere else? A love triangle with a couple possibilities for jealousy.........and then there's JF. speculation and rumors.

Well, I specifically asked if the new guys was from Tacoma and they confirmed that, but I will see if I can get more specific information on that. Didn't someone say that the tacoma guy's fb page said he was in a relationship with someone somewhere else? A love triangle with a couple possibilities for jealousy.........and then there's JF. speculation and rumors.

Sorry I didn't clarify that right. I meant a new GF other than MC. Started Jan 20 IRRC.

I almost forgot. I went over to the Home and Garden show this evening and ran into a vendor there that had done some work for me on one of my houses. His son is younger so I asked him what he had heard "on the streets" about MC's case. It turns out that his roomate is the brother to MC's boyfriend. The bf that she had been going with for almost 2 years. I was told that he is very distraught and that MC had just recently broken up with him. That she was seeing the guy from Tacoma and he had just found out about it. (the bf) The BF's brother was standing right there and confirmed it. They all seemed to believe that JF was the primary POI. Rumor and speculation, but a good source!

As Nancy Grace would say, "BOMBSHELL!!!"

does anybody know where JF was the week MC went missing?
when you look at the pics from the memorial i find it strange that most of the dancers didn't look to upset. i could be wrong. i wonder how much the BF(as in girl) really knew MC? since she was stabbed and hit in the head and choked i was kinda leaning toward more like gang related. i really don't think one person was involved. i wonder if someone held her down while someone choked and stabbed her?

does anybody know where JF was the week MC went missing?
when you look at the pics from the memorial i find it strange that most of the dancers didn't look to upset. i could be wrong. i wonder how much the BF(as in girl) really knew MC? since she was stabbed and hit in the head and choked i was kinda leaning toward more like gang related. i really don't think one person was involved. i wonder if someone held her down while someone choked and stabbed her?

Someone else posted that some people, pictured at the memorial, didn't look upset.

We have to remember that the memorial service was 16 days after Mackenzie went missing, and 12 days after her body was found. Many people had probably already done a whole lot of their grieving, I'd think.

The last pic MelissaW put up really does look like the same Mtn. horizon marks on the left, the building of homes and the camera / shots, could be from different decades??? Sorry trying to catch up-if times of photos were brought up. Oh also Sherlock are you saying you got from CB home, clear up to PC car drop in 31 min.?? emm I'm bad if I understood you wrong.. Sorry new here... back to almost catch up..

We have to remember that the memorial service was 16 days after Mackenzie went missing, and 12 days after her body was found. Many people had probably already done a whole lot of their grieving, I'd think.

Yeah, and some people are just strong and force themselves to smile.
Some people could have take a prescription to keep calm, too.

I wondered same. Not a lot of natural cover out there- just rocks. Not may trees. Lots of Coyotes. Other than in an abandoned place no where really to hide a body.

I was actually hoping I'd find a vacant home for sale. There were a couple, but both were occupied.

Another ponder... If the ping was picked up coming out from Palisades it might hit the same cell tower as if coming back from Crescent Bar property when it finally makes it back in service. Might make police think it was someone coming back from the known crime scene location, (CB), rather than Palisades at 5:42 pm. (Of course that is speculation, and LE probably have a pretty good idea where that last ping came from already, (I'm sure everything they could search within the 3+*** miles of that final tower they have searched.)

***Distance around that final tower depending on signal strength and any overlapping towers to do some triangulation, which only helps them narrow it down.

Plus, we haven't really been told if there were other pings between the 3:40 last text message and the final ping at 5:42 pm.

Thanks for thinking outside the box Sherlock, (that almost rhymes)

The last pic MelissaW put up really does look like the same Mtn. horizon marks on the left, the building of homes and the camera / shots, could be from different decades??? Sorry trying to catch up-if times of photos were brought up. Oh also Sherlock are you saying you got from CB home, clear up to PC car drop in 31 min.?? emm I'm bad if I understood you wrong.. Sorry new here... back to almost catch up..

You are doing fine humwhatsup. As for the picture: The background of the Crescent Bar property, (looking over the top of the house), is looking down river. It is really inaccessible by anything but boat and has never had development down there, (besides Indian encampments, but that was before they dammed up the river and flooded the valley floor).

ETA: Well, that may not be entirely true... It seems there was some type of city/town that was flooded as well.

Thanks I hear what you say, I just see obvious (poke ups) lol, sorry tired, in the Mtn. that looks the same. Coincedence I guess? I also feel that this is such a horrific COD. So sorry for all that loved MC.. My heart goes out!! I have heard soo much just living here, about all this, it is hard to know how to share properly?

Thanks I hear what you say, I just see obvious (poke ups) lol, sorry tired, in the Mtn. that looks the same. Coincedence I guess? I also feel that this is such a horrific COD. So sorry for all that loved MC.. My heart goes out!! I have heard soo much just living here, about all this, it is hard to know how to share properly?

Share by including if its Fact (prove sources), rumor, speculation, or your opinion. Use initials, and no talking about minors.

Hi hum! The general rule is that any rumor posted has to be posted as rumor or speculation. No posting about minors. Most of us have been using initials for people because no POIs or suspects have been named. I think that's about it! You should be good to go! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member