WA WA - Nancy Moyer, 36, Tenino, 6 March 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone on this thread know who I can contact to ask these questions (rather than waiting until someone knowledgeable logs in and reponds, which might take awhile)?
=======================================
CWB3:
I don't know the answer to these questions, but
goombah might know them. or oly bev.

You could pm them, send a private message to them on WS.

Like all of you, Nancy Moyer has been on my mind these past months.

I do not know Nancy, nor do I have any information on her other than what has been printed from time to time in the Olympian.

However, not knowing Nancy does not diminish my desire to help. I'm wondering how I could learn more about her, thinking that more knowledge might spark some ideas. For instance, before Nancy's disappearance:

Was she a member of a health club?
Did she have a favorite coffee hangout?
Any night clubs that she would frequent?
Hobbies?
Clubs?
Favorite retaurant?
Where did she go for fun?
------------------------------------------
I will try to answer these questions, just from I hav gleaned.
Member of health club: I don't think so.
Favorite coffee hang out: I don't know. I think she mostly went to work, took care of her kids, saw her family, maybe a date on the weekend.
Night clubs: I don't think so.
Although she lived fairly close to Olympia, she lived in a very small town.
Clubs: I don't know.
Favorite restaurant: Again, I don't know.
Where she went for fun: No answer.
I will pm goombah and oly bev, see if they can answer them.
I am unsure if you can pm because your posts are only low.

please join
THE FRIENDS OF NANCY MOYER INC.
for a
FUNDRAISING CARWASH

at
RAINER BLACKSMITHING HARDWARE & GARDEN
901 BINGHAMPTON
RAINER, WASHINGTON

SATURDAY 9/26/09 from 11-3
You Can Also Donate through any US Bank or go to Https://www.paypal.com
:dance:(Click On: “Send Money” Use Email Address:Nancymoyerfund@aol.Com​

Dear Friends,

The car wash benefit scheduled to be held September 26, 2009, by the Friends of Nancy Moyer has been canceled. Unfortunately, scheduling conflicts resulted in not enough people being available to participate in the event.

A big thank you goes to Rainier Blacksmithing, Hardware, and Garden for donating their parking lot for this event. We hope to reschedule for a later date.

Bev

Hello to All,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last weekend, I went to Tenino/Bucoda trying to get a feel on how we will begin searching again. It felt strange to drive by her house knowing others live there. I wonder if they know what happened...if they are keeping their eyes open to everything around them. I hope they stay safe.

I had hoped to be out searching already, but the leaves and grasses are still thick making it hard to get out and walk along the highways and across fields. I don't want anybody breaking a leg so it looks like we will have to delay a little bit more. I am not the most patient of people so this is driving me nuts.

I have lbeen looking over all of my notes as well as the psychic info we have been given hoping something will strike a chord. People communicate in such different ways and when trying to describe something...how I see it is way different then how you might see it. Makes for interesting coversations.

Please keep your fingers crossed and send good vibes out way. It has been 7 months. We need to find her so the police can process a crime scene and bust the creep who took her. I have no doubt this jerk is probably getting pretty cocky about now...thinking he has gotten away with murder. Well guess what....you haven't been found yet, but we are not giving up. Your day of reckoning will come and I sure hope I am around to see it.

Take care of each other.

Bev

Everything moved so fast after Nancy's disappearence. It really bothers me. The fact she was vacated from her house so quickly and now a mere 7 months later a whole new family lives there is weird to me. Where is her family? Are they the ones who moved Nancy's things out of her house? It seems like it is only her friends and co-workers who are being proactive in finding Nancy.

How quickly her family seems to have moved on after her disappearence makes me a little suspicious of her ex-husband. I have nary heard a peep out of him. You would think in a small town like Tenino that a young mother's disappearence would be big news and would have recieved more local news coverage but it didn't. It just all seems swept under the rug.

New to this case and want to sleuth it. Can someone give me a run-down on the POI's? That's going to be my starting point. Thx.

http://www.nwcn.com/video/index.html?nvid=343024
The coworker of a missing Tenino woman believes he may have been the last known person to see her. Nancy Moyer disappeared nine days ago without a trace. KING 5's Elisa Hahn talked to that coworker

Eyes for lies says she cannot tell if the co-worker is being truthful or not ...

Looking for the address of the property she was living when she disappeared. Was it 719 State Hwy 507 in Tenino address? I find a 739 but no 719 in the Thurston County property website.

Sorry guys just learning tinypics.com, pretty BIG!!
This gives us a better idea of the area she lived in, this is the 719 HWY 507 S in Tenino.

New to this case and want to sleuth it. Can someone give me a run-down on the POI's? That's going to be my starting point. Thx.
======================

There are no poi's.

Husband cleared. They were seperated, he had the children that weekend.
No suspects at work.
No suspects in men dated.
No suspects in railroad men across the street.
No suspects in homeless living in cars at junk yard.

http://www.nwcn.com/video/index.html?nvid=343024
The coworker of a missing Tenino woman believes he may have been the last known person to see her. Nancy Moyer disappeared nine days ago without a trace. KING 5's Elisa Hahn talked to that coworker

Eyes for lies says she cannot tell if the co-worker is being truthful or not ...
===================================

Co worker that she drove home that night was really looked at
by posters.
He and his wife also set up her missing persons website.
But,
he has never been considered a poi or suspect by police.

Everything moved so fast after Nancy's disappearence. It really bothers me. The fact she was vacated from her house so quickly and now a mere 7 months later a whole new family lives there is weird to me. Where is her family? Are they the ones who moved Nancy's things out of her house? It seems like it is only her friends and co-workers who are being proactive in finding Nancy.

How quickly her family seems to have moved on after her disappearence makes me a little suspicious of her ex-husband. I have nary heard a peep out of him. You would think in a small town like Tenino that a young mother's disappearence would be big news and would have recieved more local news coverage but it didn't. It just all seems swept under the rug.
===================================================

Nancy's house:
It was a rental. The owner wanted it rented again.
After 4 searches in and around home by police, they released the house.
Family did remove Nancy's things from house.

I do not think the family has moved on and forgotten Nancy.
Her parents just added to her reward fund. Reward is now 105,000.
http://www.theolympian.com/southsound/story/967079.html 9/11/2009 article.
Her estranged husband, Bill Moyer, was looked
at closely by police. He is not a suspect.
He had the children that weekend, Fri. night til
Sun. night when he brought them home to Nancy.
They discovered her missing then.
He lives in a nearby town.
He was on national tv when she first went missing.
If I remember correctly, he was on with Nancy's sister.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/03/25/earlyshow/main4891804.shtml
3/25/2009 tv appearance.
Nancy's sister, Sharon Wilbur, has done many interviews.
Nancy's children are with their dad.

Goombah and OlyBev post about searches.
They also post on IS.

http://www.nancymoyer.com/
Nancy's website.

Thanks for clarifying Dreamweaver. I didn't know a lot of those things.

===============================================

I looked for property owner records for houses around Nancy M's house.
I could not locate them.
(Public records are just not my forte)
I thought that if this man was a renter, living around the corner from Nancy, might be able to trace him through rental records.
He would have been her neighbor beginning in Feb.

Hi Dreamweaver,

In the link below look for online tools and click on A+ Parcel Search; Do not enter a Street Number, in the Street Name Field enter HWY 507 only. It will give you all the records on HWY 507.
http://www.co.thurston.wa.us/assessor/

The curious thing is there is no 719 HWY 507 S on the Thurston County Assessor's site. Only a 739? I guess it's not a big deal. Do you know what the property owner's name is? Initials only or a pm please.

The downfall is we can find property owners but not renter's. As I just said this I realize we can do a reverse address search to the property listing. That may bring up the current person living there. Was Nancy friendly with any of the neighbors? For anyone who has actually visited the rental home she lived at; From the map I posted can you pinpoint the location of the house? Or go to google earth and see if something better exists? It's helpful to have a visual.

P.S. I know you guys have been over the Husband and Co-Worker already. Hubby took a LDT and passed, did the co-worker also take a test? Something does not sit right with me about him.

Crap! I just lost my whole post. I hate it when that happens.

Anyway - as I was saying: I posted this back in March but it is not translating now when I copy and paste but you can put in her address and it gets you on the right block. It also provides the RSO's in her neighborhood. There is a website called felonspy.com that shows you all the felons in the neighborhood too. I had troubles too trying to find her exact address. The maps I tried said it didn't exist.
http://www.familywatchdog.us/ShowMap.asp?frm=0

Regarding her landlord I have wondered if he/she has been questions. They might have had the opportunity to know Nancy's schedule and now when she was alone. It would also be a person Nancy might feel comfortable letting in if they dropped by. (I never let my landlord in when i am alone. I just don't answer the door and wait until he comes back when my fiance is home but I am a little paranoid.) I have wondered if the family wanted to continue paying Nancy's rent in case she came home and the landlord did not want that to happen and insisted on renting the property out to another renter. If that is the case then I would find that behavior suspicious on the landlord's part. This is, of course, all speculation on my part. Just thinking aloud.

Logically speaking if 719 is not listed, 739 HWY 507 may be the "legal" parcel although the size is pretty small to have two homes, just guessing. If that's the case the owner of record is a female. Can anyone solve the mystery of 719 HWY 507 S for me?

Regarding Nancy Moyer
Late this week the Sun in Libra favours finding some article that belonged to Nancy and which should yield leads. Other than that prospect, there is nothing new to report on her disappearance. We only have a last seen moment in time when she stopped on her way home. Shortly after that, as you know, she was ambushed and put into a position where she could not act in her own behalf. That must have been terrifying.

Respectfully Snipped; Tuba's Post on 10/12/09

Crap! I just lost my whole post. I hate it when that happens.

Anyway - as I was saying: I posted this back in March but it is not translating now when I copy and paste but you can put in her address and it gets you on the right block. It also provides the RSO's in her neighborhood. There is a website called felonspy.com that shows you all the felons in the neighborhood too. I had troubles too trying to find her exact address. The maps I tried said it didn't exist.
http://www.familywatchdog.us/ShowMap.asp?frm=0

Regarding her landlord I have wondered if he/she has been questions. They might have had the opportunity to know Nancy's schedule and now when she was alone. It would also be a person Nancy might feel comfortable letting in if they dropped by. (I never let my landlord in when i am alone. I just don't answer the door and wait until he comes back when my fiance is home but I am a little paranoid.) I have wondered if the family wanted to continue paying Nancy's rent in case she came home and the landlord did not want that to happen and insisted on renting the property out to another renter. If that is the case then I would find that behavior suspicious on the landlord's part. This is, of course, all speculation on my part. Just thinking aloud.
=================================================

Allegedly, as I remember it, the landlady was
the girl friend of a coworker of Nancy's.
(from IS post 112, 116)

It was reported that the landlady did not allow any more searches at the house/property.

I feel confident the police talked with the landlady.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back