WA WA - Nancy Moyer, 36, Tenino, 6 March 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Body Found in Yelm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello All,

The body found in Yelm is a young girl who committed suicide in February. I spoke with LE today and this is what they told me. They also told me the body of the Ft Lewis soldier who was rafting last week has also been found this morning. My heart goes out to the friends and family of both these people.

We searched last weekend for Nancy, but found nothing. With the grass and weeds getting so tall, it is becoming dangerous for us to go through the brush and forests. Because of my concern over someone getting hurt, I am suspending the formal ground searches until fall. After the brush has begun to die back, we can begin looking for Nancy again (if she is not found during the summer). We will continue to do water searches (thanks to Tubbs).

We are now concentrating our efforts on fund raising for the summer. We will be participating in a fund raiser in conjunction with Starbucks located in Martin Village which is across from the Department of Ecology headquarters office. The event will take place June 13 and there will be live music. I hope those who live here will be able to come join us. It would be nice to talk face-to-face to those of you who contribute your thoughts and ideas.

The second fund raiser will be held in Tenino. I believe the scheduled date is July 12 (Tubbs, please correct me if I am wrong). This will be a huge event with multiple bands. I am looking at this event as not only a fund raiser, but the beginning of the healing process for people. We will have more details on both events later.

Thanks so much to all who have contributed to our search efforts. We are not done...just taking a short break until it is safe to go out again.

Bev

I read you post on there Tubbs. I was a little surprised at the open hostility a poster(s) showed towards the family and was happy to read your articulate, thoughtful and supportive post in response.

With the warmer weather and more people out and about, I am hoping that Nancy will be found.
She deserves to rest in peace.

I'm a little confused that the police have no leads. I'm trying to go back through old articles, but did they test the house for fingerprints? If Nancy lived alone and had a small group of friends, you'd think testing the doors/doorknobs they'd be able to tell if a "stranger" entered the house (even with her permission). Maybe I'm just frustrated.

Thank you to all of the searchers/organizers. Is there a trust-fund set up for Nancy's children? Or an organization that is raising money? :)

Hello All

Today is Saturday. While we will not be doing a formal road search, Tubbs is going to get tossed into the drink to start a kayak search on another river. Please cross your fingers and wish him luck that he finds her.

I have a couple more places that I want to look at so while he is paddling, I will be out and about for a little while.

Rainy...please be careful tomorrow and please email me or call me and let me know where you are going. I need to keep a record of where searches have been made. Most importantly, please tell me who you are partnering with. I came up to give you my condolences a few times, but never managed to actually see you. My heart goes out to you and your family. Please know you are my thoughts and prayers.

It's been three months since Nancy has disappeared. It is just as surreal today as it was when I first learned of it.

Well...have to scoot. Will let you know what happens tomorrow.

Please take care of each other.

Bev

Lawlady84-Yes there is a Nancy Moyer fund, here is a message from Tubbs in regards to the fund.

There is more information on the fund and upcoming fund raising events on:
http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=350345&page=17

Below is the message from Tubbs...

Thank you for asking about the Nancy Moyer Fund! There are three ways to donate.

1. go to any US Bank branch and donate directly to the fund.
2. if you are familiar with PayPal, donate to nancymoyerfund@aol.com
3. mail a check to: Nancy Moyer Fund, 5920 Balustrade Blvd SE, Lacey, WA 98513

Thank you in advance for your help!

Good luck today.
I keep thinking of the WS astrological chart reading for Nancy.
It mentioned June 17.

I'm a little confused that the police have no leads. I'm trying to go back through old articles, but did they test the house for fingerprints? If Nancy lived alone and had a small group of friends, you'd think testing the doors/doorknobs they'd be able to tell if a "stranger" entered the house (even with her permission). Maybe I'm just frustrated.

Thank you to all of the searchers/organizers. Is there a trust-fund set up for Nancy's children? Or an organization that is raising money? :)
----------------------------

I do not remember the police stating that they checked for fingerprints, but I would assume they did. They were back at the house four different times, as I recall.
It is my opinion that Nancy was snatched right at the front door. This would leave little or no trace of the abductor.
It is my opinion also and that of LE that it happened Fri. night, giving
two full days before anyone knew of her disappearance.

I think it is posted just above about donations.

Howdy All,

As Tubbs said above, he spent several hours on the river looking for Nancy. I am not a kayaker nor do I do any river floating (I am definitely a lake person), but I am impressed with the log jams he has been trying to navigate in his searches. It takes a tremendous amount of either courage or lack of sense (the jury is still out) on trying to get through these dangerous areas.

My hat is off to Tubbs.

I did a little bit of searching on Saturday while waiting to pick up Tubbs but found nothing. It is so frustrating because access to places is very difficult because of the high grass. I keep going over some places over and over again hoping something will show up as the weather conditions change...especially along the smaller creeks.

As Tubbs said, our first fund raiser is this Saturday. Should be a fun time. I have had so many folks want to help in some way but don't know how and the thought of searching is terrifying for them. I totally understand.

I have suggested they donate to the Nancy Moyer Fund. Contributions received will help her daughters. We are going to have a singing group at the event so hopefully folks who are in the vicinity can stop by. We also have bracelets we will be selling (for a donation) that are rainbow colors and have the wording "Help Us find Nancy Moyer" on them. I want people to remember she is out there and to keep their eyes open.

Thanks for all your caring, support, and prayers. Remember...take care of each other.

Bev

PLEASE JOIN US AND HELP OUT!
A FUND-RAISING EVENT IS BEING HELD AT
STARBUCKS
TO RAISE MONEY FOR THE
“NANCY MOYER FUND”

THE JAZZ VOCAL GROUP

"Off Boulevard"

WILL PERFORM LIVE!

WHEN: JUNE 13, 2009
WHERE: MARTIN VILLAGE STARBUCKS
5600 MARTIN WAY (NEXT TO TOP FOODS & REGAL CINEMAS)
TIME: 2:00 – 5:00 P.M.

Nancy Moyer disappeared from her home March 6, 2009. The police have classified her disappearance as a homicide case. Nancy leaves behind two small daughters who could really use your help. Monetary donations will be placed in the Nancy Moyer Fund and used to help with her daughter’s future needs.
Any donations will be gratefully accepted.
Thank you for your support.​

Do to some schedule changes
THE JAZZ VOCAL GROUP

"Off Boulevard"

WILL NOT BE PERFORMING @ THE NANCY MOYER FUNDRAISER THIS SATURDAY.

Also, the date of the Tenino fundraiser has not yet be finalized-We will keep in touch on the fundraisers date.

CHANGE IS ONE THING YOU CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON!​

This information below comes from an article in the Tenino Independent newspaper Vol 87, No.23. dated June 10th.

Three members of a Thurston County Law Enforcement dive team, using a remotely operated vehicle (ROV), searched the Quarry pool in Tenino on Friday June 5th, it checked the 90 foot depths of the Tenino’s Quarry Pool in an attempt to locate Nancy's remains.

The article goes on to say the detectives were operating on a tip. Although they did not find anything, it cuts both ways, because while they were glad they did not locate a body, they were still no closer to finding her.

This information below comes from an article in the Tenino Independent newspaper Vol 87, No.23. dated June 10th.

Three members of a Thurston County Law Enforcement dive team, using a remotely operated vehicle (ROV), searched the Quarry pool in Tenino on Friday June 5th, it checked the 90 foot depths of the Tenino’s Quarry Pool in an attempt to locate Nancy's remains.

The article goes on to say the detectives were operating on a tip. Although they did not find anything, it cuts both ways, because while they were glad they did not locate a body, they were still no closer to finding her.

I wonder what all the detectives know.

:clap:pLEASE JOIN US AND HELP OUT!

A FUND-RAISING EVENT IS BEING HELD AT
STARBUCKS
TO RAISE MONEY FOR THE

“NANCY MOYER FUND”

WHEN: JUNE 13, 2009

WHERE: MARTIN VILLAGE STARBUCKS
5600 MARTIN WAY (NEXT TO TOP FOODS & REGAL CINEMAS)
Lacey, WA.

TIME: 2:00 – 5:00 P.M.

Any donations will be gratefully accepted.

Thank you for your support.

Howdy All,

We had a great day at Starbucks on Saturday. I had no great expectations of the day. Our musical entertainment unfortunately canceled at the last minute. However, in a pinch, agency staff came through.

Dan Mould, flutist was there and played the most beautiful music. He set the stage. Starbucks offered free drinks for donations of $5. Then agency staffers who have a blue grass band joined in the fun.

A very special thanks to Goombah and Tubbs for all their work in getting this event together. I look forward to the next one.

Take care of each other!!

Bev

On WS Forensic Astrology forum, chart reading for Nancy M, it mentioned that June 17, may be a day of discovery.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlyOfDragons
Back