WA WA - Nancy Moyer, 36, Tenino, 6 March 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
--------------------------------------------------------------
tubbs: Welcome to WS.
Thanks for your answers about backhoe, rail yard, junk yard.
I appreciate it.
No backhoe. I guess someone mistook the new sewer line work for backhoe work.?
This is a squeamish question, but is the new sewer pipe or line big enough to hide a body?

I did see on a video of Nancy's house, police digging up a spot in the back or side yard.
Also, good to know that the junk yard was searched throughly.
No rail cars backed up waiting to go out, huh?

Rail road workers there. Do you know if they were questioned by police?

Are there security cameras on banks or service stations that a car would pass by on the way out of town?
Just thinking, if Nancy was abducted and taken away by car, maybe it was captured on security camera?
TIA.

Howdy Folks,

Nancy was already missing before the sewer line work started. However, your question about whether or not the pipe is large enough to hide a body is interesting. I honestly don't know.

A friend of my sister's lives in Tenino and he took his dogs out and searched the rail cars that have been sitting idle along the tracks where the work is being done. He found nothing, and searching alone was a risk. However, he told me it was the least he could do.

We asked LE about the railyard workers. They told us there are many, many workers in that area and finding out what shifts folks work would take loads of time. I honestly don't know if they are pursuing that angle. They don't tell us much, but I understand. They don't want to do anything that would damage their case and we don't want whoever is responsible to get away.

The sun is out. I am greatful for that. Looks like tomorrow is going to be a nice day. Please keep your fingers crossed we find her.

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions. You folks rock!!

Bev

Howdy Folks,

Nancy was already missing before the sewer line work started. However, your question about whether or not the pipe is large enough to hide a body is interesting. I honestly don't know.

A friend of my sister's lives in Tenino and he took his dogs out and searched the rail cars that have been sitting idle along the tracks where the work is being done. He found nothing, and searching alone was a risk. However, he told me it was the least he could do.

We asked LE about the railyard workers. They told us there are many, many workers in that area and finding out what shifts folks work would take loads of time. I honestly don't know if they are pursuing that angle. They don't tell us much, but I understand. They don't want to do anything that would damage their case and we don't want whoever is responsible to get away.

The sun is out. I am greatful for that. Looks like tomorrow is going to be a nice day. Please keep your fingers crossed we find her.

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions. You folks rock!!

Bev

Hi Olybev! I'm glad you made your way over here. And you are correct, we all have creepy co-workers. I think there was just one that was being mentioned. The one she may have had a date with the weekend she went missing? Sounds like he's been polygraphed and cleared? Maybe he was just not mentioning Nancy being missing because he was supposedly still married? Or is that just rumor?

It's obvious you're going above and beyond to find Nancy. So...you are the one who rocks :)

I was talking to my brother last weekend, he lives in Tenino by the watertower. We were talking about Hwy 507 and how much or how far the searchers have gone on that Hwy? Can you tell us about the search on that Hwy? Sorry if it's already been mentioned somewhere. I don't remember.

It's daunting to me if someone went south on 507, they could end up in Centralia and then I-5 south and then it's anywhere. So much area to cover :(
It's good Nancy has people like all of you who aren't giving up and who keep searching. I'm sorry to all of you who were her co-workers and friends. It's not looking good and I understand where you are coming from. Your posts are informative and direct and I appreciate the honesty.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and all the other searchers this weekend. Good Luck!

Howdy Gang,

We had 29 people show up to help search for Nancy today. Most of the folks who showed up didn't now her but saw our fliers and heard the search announcement via the media. They were awesome. I am so grateful for their help. Unfortunately, we did not find anything which continues to be a big disappointment. However, it means there are more areas we can scratch off the list.

Driving by her house today, we noticed her family was moving her belongings. My heart goes out to them all. I wish I had words of comfort for them, but I don't.

We decided to continue searching. We will meet again next Saturday at the park. Goombah will send out the announcement and anyone wanting to participate is most welcome.

I am tired tonight. I was given the names and numbers of two prominent psychics which I will pursue.

Take care all - Bev

Did anyone ever find out if there was a cigarette left burning in the ashtray? A cigarette laid down and barely smoked would burn and leave a long ash. Maybe Nancy was smoking and her phone rang. If she went in to answer it ( a house phone that has to be unplugged and not cordless?), and didn't lock the door, intending to go back to the cigarette. I suppose police checked her phone records and made sure she's the one who lit any cigarette. People who smoke and want a drink don't just leave them without intending to come right back to enjoy and relax. I'm suprised though, that she wasn't having her wine and cigarette both on the porch. Maybe those things were staged. If it were staged it would have to be someone who had access to her purse and keys plus knew that she wanted to relax and maybe have a cigarette.

Howdy Gang,

We had 29 people show up to help search for Nancy today. Most of the folks who showed up didn't now her but saw our fliers and heard the search announcement via the media. They were awesome. I am so grateful for their help. Unfortunately, we did not find anything which continues to be a big disappointment. However, it means there are more areas we can scratch off the list.

Driving by her house today, we noticed her family was moving her belongings. My heart goes out to them all. I wish I had words of comfort for them, but I don't.

We decided to continue searching. We will meet again next Saturday at the park. Goombah will send out the announcement and anyone wanting to participate is most welcome.

I am tired tonight. I was given the names and numbers of two prominent psychics which I will pursue.

Take care all - Bev
---------------------------------------------------------
Sad to hear of her family moving her belongings out of the house.
But, she was renting and I supposed the landlord wants the property back.
I would assume LE has completely finished search for all forensic evidence.

Friends and co-workers will be conducting another search for Nancy Moyer this Saturday 4/25.

If you would like to help please be at the Tenino Park @ 9am

(We will meet again in the gravel parking lot by the kids play ground)

Items you might need:

Safety vest, cell phone, walkie-talkies, gloves, walking/poking stick, hiking/walking shoes, and rubber or PVC Boots (for the marshy areas)​
:

I checked city of Tenino website yesterday. I checked Thurston Cty website also.
Yes, Tenino is having the sewer lines done.
Photos of construction work being done. online.
Link:
http://www.ci.tenino.wa.us/sewers.htm

I thought maybe a killer could have put a body into the ditch or dug up part of the ditch already covered and placed a body there.
The ditch looks narrow.
But, when I checked the city website, they also work on a holding pond.
??
http://www.ci.tenino.wa.us/Documents/Sewer/Update%20February%202009.pdf

I don't know. I am just trying to think what could have happened.

If this was someone who knew Nancy, then they might take advantage of the surroundings.
Scent dogs probably could not pick up a particular scent if sewage is involved.

I know. This is not what I want to think about either.

Ugh. This case is so frustrating. There is NOTHING to go on. Just nothing :(

I keep checking in for updates. I guess the only thing going on is Nancy's friends and co-worker's have determination to keep searching and thank goodness for that.

There is certainly nothing in the local news :banghead:

What a horrible situation. Children should never EVER have their mom just disappear out of thin air, never to be seen again. I'm totally sick of it :furious:

I could go on and on...but I won't.

Kudo's to Nancy's friends and co-workers who keep searching :blowkiss:

Thanks for keeping us updated.

The searchers will be out again tomorrow. The weather should be decent which helps us out.

Please keep us in your thoughts that we find something. We all need to know what has happened to Nancy. I can only imagine the horror and sadness that each passing day brings to her family.

We chip away at the road map a little more after each search. Please pray that this weekend we find her and I can throw the maps away.

Take care of each other

Bev

The searchers will be out again tomorrow. The weather should be decent which helps us out.

Please keep us in your thoughts that we find something. We all need to know what has happened to Nancy. I can only imagine the horror and sadness that each passing day brings to her family.

We chip away at the road map a little more after each search. Please pray that this weekend we find her and I can throw the maps away.

Take care of each other

Bev
-------------------------------------------------------------
I will pray that the search ends in discovery.
You all take care of each other too.

I could find no new news online.
How was the search this weekend?
Anything found?

Howdy All,

I am disappointed to tell you that we did not find Nancy this weekend. There were only 9 searchers so it we could not cover as much area, but we were able to mark off a few more places from the map.

For those who did participate, a huge thank you. I think others needed a break from all of this. It definitely does take an emotional toll on you being out there knowing what you are looking for.

We will get together again this upcoming Saturday. We are not ready to give up yet.

Thanks for all the good wishes. They mean alot to us.

Bev

ANOTHER SEARCH
For
NANCY MOYER
SATURDAY 5/2

If you want to help in the search, please be at the
Tenino Park @ 9am
(Historic name “the Quarry”)

(We meet in the gravel parking lot by the kids play ground- not the camping & ball field parking lot.)

Items you might need:
Safety vest, cell phone, walkie-talkies, gloves, walking/poking stick, hiking/walking shoes, rain gear, and rubber or PVC Boots (for the marshy areas)
~​

This has probably already been talked about but what about the man she had the date with on the night she disappeared? Did he go to her house and find her gone but her car still there? Does he have an alibi aside from going over to pick Nancy up if that is what he did?

Was she divorced already or in the process of getting one? If I were LE I wouldn't cross off the husband or ex even though he had the children. There have been men who had the kids but still managed to go over to the wife's home and kill her. I know it has been said that Nancy and her ex got along well but you never know if they might have just had a disagreement that made him really upset. Just trying to think of all possibilities.

There is so much woods in Tenino and the surrounding areas that a body could be anywhere including way back by some logging road and might never be found unless by some hunters in Oct.

I hope the search goes well today! A clue, anything.

I am just afraid that she was taken away in a car and could be anywhere.
If we find out who took her, we would be a lot closer to finding her.

I wonder also if the Sat. night date man has been questioned thoroughly and has an alibi?

This has probably already been talked about but what about the man she had the date with on the night she disappeared? Did he go to her house and find her gone but her car still there? Does he have an alibi aside from going over to pick Nancy up if that is what he did?

Was she divorced already or in the process of getting one? If I were LE I wouldn't cross off the husband or ex even though he had the children. There have been men who had the kids but still managed to go over to the wife's home and kill her. I know it has been said that Nancy and her ex got along well but you never know if they might have just had a disagreement that made him really upset. Just trying to think of all possibilities.

There is so much woods in Tenino and the surrounding areas that a body could be anywhere including way back by some logging road and might never be found unless by some hunters in Oct.

Nancy and her husband have been separated for two years. From what I understand, her husband took a pollygraph and LE do not consider him a suspect.

I know LE talked to the man she was supposed to meet Sat nite but I have no idea what came of it. They are playing their cards close to the vest.

Walking and driving through Tenino and the surrounding area has been very eye opening. We have met some amazing people and found absolutely beautiful places. However, with each up side, there is a down side. We have found gruesome places where hunters or poachers hack up deer and leave partial carcasses to decompose. We have found bones along pristine creeks...it is totally disgusting. I wish people had more respect for the outdoors.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back