WA WA - Nancy Moyer, 36, Tenino, 6 March 2009

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yesterday, the weather was nasty, but a small handful of folks braved the elements and went out searching again. Unfortunately, we did not find Nancy but again, we can strike off areas from the map.

We are not ready to give up yet although it sometimes seems hopeless.

I wish whomever has taken her will just let us know where she is. I don't need to know why it happened or how it happened. I just want her found so her family and friends can know where she is. Her children need to know that mommy did not walk away from them.

With summer coming, it will be harder to get folks together to search. Folks are so busy and my own workload will be extremely heavy during this time. Finding her is of the utmost importance so please keep your thoughts, ideas, dreams, predictions, impressions, whatever talents you have coming.

Thanks - Bev

Yesterday, the weather was nasty, but a small handful of folks braved the elements and went out searching again. Unfortunately, we did not find Nancy but again, we can strike off areas from the map.

We are not ready to give up yet although it sometimes seems hopeless.

I wish whomever has taken her will just let us know where she is. I don't need to know why it happened or how it happened. I just want her found so her family and friends can know where she is. Her children need to know that mommy did not walk away from them.

With summer coming, it will be harder to get folks together to search. Folks are so busy and my own workload will be extremely heavy during this time. Finding her is of the utmost importance so please keep your thoughts, ideas, dreams, predictions, impressions, whatever talents you have coming.

Thanks - Bev
Bev, thank you for this heart felt post. I too hope Nancy is found SOON... It is so sad to think of her out there all alone. Thank you for your update. I wish i personally had more in the way of physical help for the search... my prayers and gut felt thoughts go out to you and all of Nancy's friends from my huble Kansas dwelling.. Wish I could be there to beat the streets with you to find her....

Search for
NANCY MOYER
SATURDAY 5/9
If you want to be involved in this search, please be at the
Tenino Park @ 9am
(Historic name “the Quarry”)

(We meet in the gravel parking lot by the kids play ground- not the camping & ball field parking lot.)

Items you might need:
Safety vest, cell phone, walkie-talkies, gloves, walking/poking stick, hiking/walking shoes, rain gear, and tall rubber or PVC Boots (for the marshy areas)​

Dreamweaver.

Thanks so much for your efforts on the Forensic Astrology thread. That's so awesome that you asked :clap:

I wish all of Nancy's friends and co-workers Good Luck tomorrow :blowkiss::blowkiss:

Nancy needs to be found. And more importantly...her little girls need some answers. It's awesome that she has friends and co-workers who care this much.

I hope our beloved Astro's willl try to help if they can :blowkiss:

I so hope that today's search will bring something, a clue, maybe even Nancy herself.
Will be checking back in to see results of search.

Another search for
NANCY MOYER
SATURDAY 5/16

Tenino Park @ 9am

(We meet in the gravel parking lot by the kids play ground- not the camping & ball field parking lot.)

Items you might need:
Safety vest, cell phone, walkie-talkies, gloves, walking/poking stick, hiking/walking shoes, rain gear, and tall rubber or PVC Boots (for the marshy areas)​

I was hoping we could have some discussion of what WS forensic astrologers had to say about what happened to Nancy and who the abductor could be.
Any ideas?

What about the place in the woods?
Ring any bell for those who live near there?

The idea that the abductor was a neighbor has been a prevailing one (at least with me). I posted a list/map of sex offenders in Nancy's neighborhood a few weeks back and she does live close to a couple. IF the reading is correct and this person is new to the neighborhood and if he is also a sex offender then he might not even be registered at his new address yet.

Was there any construction going on around the neighborhood? She could have been targeted by a construction worker/transient. He would have been around enough to be able to get a pretty good idea of the comings and goings and know that Nancy lived alone.

My gut tells me that the person who took Nancy knew her but she might not have known them and if she did then only in passing.

I hope they find her soon.

No posting yet about the search for Nancy today.

I did email the sheriff's dept. the info from forensic astrology chart.
Who knows? They said they were out of leads, maybe it could help. ?

We did not find Nancy, but as OlyBev say's "we can strike off areas from the map."

We are not ready to give up yet, although we are going to take a break and spend some time with our families and friends.

Thank you all for caring and please keep those prayers, ideas and thoughts coming.

We are reading and listening.

May peace be with you all

GOOMBAH

I read on another forum that there will be no land search this weekend. Co workers who have been searching are taking a well deserved weekend off to spend with family.
There will be a water search.

Does anyone know the status of the investigation?

Does anyone know the status of the investigation?
=============================
To my knowledge, the police have run out of leads.
They are not conducting any searches for Nancy.

Co workers of Nancy have done weekend searches for weeks now.

Nancy disappeared from her home, most likely Fri. night, not long after she got home from work, per the police.
That means until Sun. night, when her husband brought the girls home, whoever took Nancy had a lot of time to put her almost anywhere.

As you may know, Washington state is full of lakes and rivers and streams and forests and mountains. I am hoping with the better weather and many more people out and about in the woods, rivers, hiking and boating, we may find Nancy.

:clap:
Search for
NANCY MOYER
SATURDAY 5/30

Tenino Park @ 9am

Items you might need:

It always scares me when someone is missing and during the search OTHER bodies are found. How many bodies are buried out in the woods and other remote places? I remember one case (can't remember who) where during the search process there were 4 different sets of remains found.

It sounds like the second body is younger than Nancy. They keep referring to it as the body of a girl and not the body of a woman. However, Nancy is small.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back