WA WA - Nancy Moyer, 36, Tenino, 6 March 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
While I was happy the Tenino Quarry Pool was searched, I had mixed emotions because Nancy was not there.

Anyone familiar with the pool can tell you how deep, dark, and just plain creepy the place is. There are breaks in the fences where something can be dumped quite easily.

Kudos to law enforcement for checking this place out. I know their resources are limited but I had told them that it was impossible for the searchers to access the pool because the entrance gates are kept closed. I felt the various breaks in the fence made it a viable place to look at.

I am hoping to continue the river search either this weekend or next. I also have a couple of other places to look at as well.

Take care of each other.

Bev

:woohoo:
PLEASE JOIN US FOR
A FUND-RAISING EVENT BEING HELD AT THE
Tenino Farmers Market
TO RAISE MONEY FOR THE DAUGHTERS OF
NANCY MOYER

WHEN: JUNE 27, 2009
WHERE:Tenino Farmers Market
301 Old Highway 99
(at the Tenino Elementary School)

TIME: 10:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.

Nancy disappeared from her home March 6, 2009.
The police have classified her disappearance as a homicide case.
Nancy leaves behind two daughters who could really use your help.

You can also donate @ any US Bank or go to
[COLOR="Red"]https://www.paypal.com[/COLOR] - click on: “send money” use email address: NancyMoyerFund@aol.com.
Monies donated will go to daughters of Nancy Moyer for their future needs.
Thank you for your support!

Bumping for Nancy.

Are the police doing anything to find her?

Bump for Nancy. Please let her be found and her abductor/killer brought to justice. :(

:rose: :rose: :rose:

So far, we have raised about 9 hundred dollars from both fundraisers.
We have meant people from Nancy’s elementary and high school days. We also had the pleasure of meeting Nancy’s childhood best friend, also the mother of one Nancy’s childhood friends. They all came to donate, share stories, tears, prayers and to thank us for what we are doing.

The plan for the next fundraiser is the end of July. We are going to be at the Tenino farmers market and then the Olympia Farmers market.
I will be posting here to announce the dates.

That we are aware of, there are no new leads.

I can say the whole thing can be somewhat over whelming at times, so my husband and I are going to Crater Lake in Oregon for four days of camping, hiking and taking pictures.

Thanks for caring and be safe

Goombah

:clap:
PLEASE JOIN US FOR
A FUNDRAISING EVENT BEING HELD AT THE
Olympia Farmers Market
TO RAISE MONEY FOR THE DAUGHTERS OF
NANCY MOYER

WHEN: July 18, 2009
WHERE: Olympia Farmers Market
700 Capitol Way N, Olympia, WA 98512
TIME: 10:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.

You can also donate @ any US Bank or go to https://www.paypal.com - click on: “send money” use email address: NancyMoyerFund@aol.com.

Monies donated will go to daughters of Nancy Moyer for their future needs.

Dear Friends,

As you are probably aware, the formal searches for Nancy Moyer have been scaled back for the summer. However, that does not mean there is still not work to be done.

“Friends of Nancy Moyer” is now a registered non-profit corporation and has held three fund raisers to date. It is our goal to raise money that will be used to assist Nancy’s two young daughters as needed.

The City of Tenino Farmers Market has sponsored us to join them for the Oregon Trail Days Festivities on Saturday, July 25th in the city park located at 309 Park Street. Entertainment is being donated by Rock Candy Mountain (old time fiddle music) from 1:00–2:00 pm, JC Hyke (original country music) from 2:00–2:30 pm, and David “Elvis” Scott (Elvis Impersonator) from 4:00-5:00 pm.

We will be selling rainbow-colored wrist bands in remembrance of Nancy. A local Tenino artist has donated two beautiful hand-made quilts for which we will be selling raffle tickets.

If you are unable to attend the festivities but would like to make a donation to Nancy’s daughters, you may do so in the following manner: Visit any US Bank and make a direct deposit to the Nancy Moyer Fund or go online to: https://www.paypal.com – click on “send money” use email address: NancyMoyerFund@aol.com

Please join us for what will be a fun-filled day of music, great food, and especially great company.

Take care of each other

Bev

:blowkiss:
:woohoo:​

PLEASE JOIN US AT THE
Tenino Oregon Trail Days/Farmer’s Market
To help RAISE MONEY FOR THE DAUGHTERS OF
NANCY MOYER
Come and enjoy these donated performances on the Quarry Stage

Rock Candy Mountain (old time fiddle music),
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
JC Hyke (original country music),
2:00PM - 2:30 PM
David "Elvis" Scott (Elvis Impersonator),
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM

WHEN: Saturday-July 25, 2009
WHERE: Tenino City Park
309 Park St., Tenino, WA, 98589
TIME: 10 a.m to 6 p.m.

Monies donated will go to the daughters of Nancy Moyer for their future needs.
You can also donate @ any US Bank or go to https://www.paypal.com - click on: “send money” use email address: NancyMoyerFund@aol.com.

Howdy Kids

We had fun at the Tenino Oregon Trail Days. Musical entertainment was provided by Rock Candy Mountain and JC Hyatt, and Elvis impersonator David Smith. A huge thanks to all who donated their time and talent.

To respond to questions about Nancy's husband....I believe he is in am impossible situation. This poor guy won't win no matter what he does.

I have heard folks accuse him of being responsible for Nancy's disappearance because he hadn't been involved with the searches or if he does get involved with the searches, he will will try to lead folks away from where she is because he is guilty. I honestly feel for him.

The police have assured me he is not a suspect and they in no way believe he had anything to do with her disappearance. That is all I needed to leave this poor guy alone. I know his concentration is on his daughters and trying to protect them as best he can. My heart goes out to them all and I wish him the strength he needs to get through this.

I am getting primed and ready to search this fall. There are places I believe need to be looked at closer and those are my target areas. Hopefully the brush will die back enough come mid-September that we will be able to get out there and really scour the area. Keep your fingers crossed for us.

If any of you come to one of the fund raisers, I hope you say hello. I have enjoyed listening to your thoughts and ideas and it would be nice to put a face to a name. You all have given me loads of ideas that will help me in this second phase of searching.

Well...have thing to do. Take care of each other.

Bev

Nancy's girls are doing well and enjoying their summer. The family is trying to make life for the girls as normal as possible.
~
We have been busy planning future searches, kayaking the rivers, and planning fundraisers. We have a fundraiser coming up at the end of the month. We will keep you posted on that.

No news is good news but it sure doesn’t answer the questions or bring any closure.

Thanks for caring and be safe!

Goombah

PLEASE JOIN

The
Friends of Nancy Moyer Inc.
for a FUNDRAISING EVENT at the

Chehalis Garlic Festival
Saturday-August 29, 2009
Southwest Washington Fairgrounds
2555 North National Avenue ~ Chehalis, Wa.
10a.m. - 5 p.m.

You Can Also Donate through any
US Bank or go to [B]Https://www.paypal.com[/B]
(Click on: “Send Money” Use Email Address:Nancymoyerfund.com)

Bumping for Nancy. I never thought it would be this long before Nancy was found.

I think of Nancy Moyer every day.
I thought with all the summer activites, boating, swimming,
hiking, camping, that maybe she would be found.

I never could find the names of the property owners who owned
the homes around Nancy M's rental home.
I would hope that LE checked all these people out.
I know no one lived right next door, but around the corner, two blocks down, someone could have been noticing her, watching her.

I think of Nancy every day too. I, as well, never dreamed she would still be missing right now. My thoughts are with her family and friends....

I think of her often too. I really think that whoever is responsible lives in the neighborhood and had been watching her for awhile, getting familiar with her routine. It is creepy.

And it is very sad. Her poor little girls.

Like all of you, Nancy Moyer has been on my mind these past months.

I do not know Nancy, nor do I have any information on her other than what has been printed from time to time in the Olympian.

However, not knowing Nancy does not diminish my desire to help. I'm wondering how I could learn more about her, thinking that more knowledge might spark some ideas. For instance, before Nancy's disappearance:

Was she a member of a health club?
Did she have a favorite coffee hangout?
Any night clubs that she would frequent?
Hobbies?
Clubs?
Favorite retaurant?
Where did she go for fun?

Like all of you, Nancy Moyer has been on my mind these past months.

I do not know Nancy, nor do I have any information on her other than what has been printed from time to time in the Olympian.

However, not knowing Nancy does not diminish my desire to help. I'm wondering how I could learn more about her, thinking that more knowledge might spark some ideas. For instance, before Nancy's disappearance:

Was she a member of a health club?
Did she have a favorite coffee hangout?
Any night clubs that she would frequent?
Hobbies?
Clubs?
Favorite retaurant?
Where did she go for fun?

Does anyone on this thread know who I can contact to ask these questions (rather than waiting until someone knowledgeable logs in and reponds, which might take awhile)?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeybean
Back