GUILTY WA - Nicole Pietz, 32, found strangled, Lynnwood, 28 Jan 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Am not impressed with defense closing so far, at all ! They did not spend any bucks on charts, maybe a new sharpie .

I guess the defense has no idea how she died? Did I miss something?

ok so the defense doesn't have to prove DP did or didn't do it, but they will spend time dissecting Niki's health problems? A-holes.

the defense att is pissing me off saying yesterdays testemony proves she was up to no good, and probably selling her meds. grrrrrrrrrrr

:banghead:

I dunno, potboiler, I hope so. I am trying to keep an open mind and just listen. Big fail, am disgusted.

Since he has no "theory" he ought to be keeping it short and to the point, I'd think. Another half hour, ugh.

Despise this lawyer, now he is spreading blame with a spatula, am even more disgusted.
Yuckles

"or who knows what?" seems to be his idea for the whole thing.

This lawyer's closing is as exciting as my first husband's "moves" :sleep:

Here we go with rebuttal. Different ADA speaking. LOVE they are both females.

Closing over. Judge is about to indicate which jurors are alternate. Juror #8 WTF DID THE JUDGE JUST SAY JUROR'S NAME????????? :facepalm:

Yes, the judge used the sick juror's name when explaining why they were excused. Stunned me too, I thought it stayed under wraps.

We'll start the verdict clock tomorrow a.m.

David is sooooo done, I think.

I concur with you. However, nothing fazes me anymore after hanging out in Websleuths for a coupla years. Juries will sometimes almost want a narration from the murder victim saying oh yeah, he killed me like this and like that. Sounds stupid? ?It is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back