GUILTY Wa - Pat Shunn, 45, & Monique Patenaude, 46, Arlington, 11 April 2016 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO, they know someone there (at the house). I don't believe the Lexus was stolen. all JMO.

If they know someone at that house I wonder why the red car would be there still. You'd think anyone helping them would distance themselves. Guess we'll find out eventually.

I think it's much harder to get into Mexico now then Mexico coming to the US.

Brenda Delgado who had her ex boyfriends dentist GF killed in Texas recently fled to Mexico where she was a legal native. FBI put her on the 10 most wanted list a couple weeks ago they captured her real quick in Mexico last week. All we do is take death penalty off the table and Mexico will extradite. They don't want the criminals over there so they are glad to send the criminals to the US.

I've been following the Delgado case from day one. It actually took months for them to get her out of Mexico. It was a long process. But yes, once she hit the top 10 most wanted list she was nabbed in a hot minute. I think Texas had to take the death penalty off the table to have that happen. And it is my understanding from friends that I it's still easy to get into Mexico.

Moo.

ETA: I think ease in entering Mexico depends on how and where you enter.

I've been following the Delgado case from day one. It actually took months for them to get her out of Mexico. It was a long process. But yes, once she hit the top 10 most wanted list she was nabbed in a hot minute.

Thanks, that's what I meant once she was put on the list.

Thanks, that's what I meant once she was put on the list.

I think the Reed brothers planned these murders. I suspect they'll be charged with first degree murder, just like Delgado. If they've entered Mexico by now, here's hoping they make the FBI's top 10 most wanted list ASAP.

I've been following the Delgado case from day one. It actually took months for them to get her out of Mexico. It was a long process. But yes, once she hit the top 10 most wanted list she was nabbed in a hot minute.

AFAIK Delgado is still in Mexico in jail. The extradition process continues and it will take a long time to get her back to TX if she contests it. Otherwise it could just be a few months. It's such a judicial complex process, partly because she is a dual citizen.

AFAIK Delgado is still in Mexico in jail. The extradition process continues and it will take a long time to get her back to TX if she contests it. Otherwise it could just be a few months. It's such a judicial complex process, partly because she is a dual citizen.

Thanks. I knew they'd arrested her there, but I was also under the impression that she was still there. It just goes to show how complicated the extradition process really is.

I think the Reed brothers planned these murders. I suspect they'll be charged with first degree murder, just like Delgado. If they've entered Mexico by now, here's hoping they make the FBI's top 10 most wanted list ASAP.

Now that Delgado is captured there's room on the top 10 list for at least one of them. :) I hope if they are captured in Mexico they waive extradition like the Affluenza kid did and don't drag it out. But WA will have to take the death penalty off the table as TX did for Delgado if the Reeds insist on extradition proceedings.

elisa hahnVerified account ‏@ElisaHahnK5 1m1 minute ago
Press conference about to begin in Arlington case. Reed brothers' car found in AZ

If they know someone at that house I wonder why the red car would be there still. You'd think anyone helping them would distance themselves. Guess we'll find out eventually.
Maybe the people at the house didn't know that they are fugitives.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

elisa hahnVerified account ‏@ElisaHahnK5 1m1 minute ago
Press conference about to begin in Arlington case. Reed brothers' car found in AZ

Are they live broadcasting this? I don't see anything on KING TV.

Maybe taking the gold car was simply a ploy.......the brothers stopped in to do a "test drive"........and never brought it back. That may have been how this all started, somebody selling a car calls the cops to report a couple of deadbeats taking off in the car he was selling.

If they crossed the border at Calexico, they could hide easily in Mexicali with a population of about 1 million. I wonder if they know anyone there.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicali

IIRC wasn't it reported that in JR's former house there was an underground room previously used a marijuana grow-op? I'm assuming an illegal one(?) as isn't it legal in Washington now?

With their backgrounds, I would almost think they have some connections along the way, perhaps even close to border crossings if either of them were ever in the business of growing and/or transporting pot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back