GUILTY Wa - Pat Shunn, 45, & Monique Patenaude, 46, Arlington, 11 April 2016 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
UMMMMMMM........... google maps shows EXACTLY WHERE this new vehicle was picked up. It is literally parked in front of the house. please use this link to travel down Caron street. You will see it
http://au.spotcrime.com/crime/37728810-bae235c058ed318e7451cd17877426cb

Actually, it is where the VW EOS was found - we don't know where they got the Acura. Seeing as there are two of them, easy to think they could pick the new car up, drive both cars to another location and drop the old car off.

Wait, did the Sheriff in the live news conference just say that the mother of the Reed brothers signed her car over to them? Is the Acura her car? Can someone clarify? Because it sounded like she said the mother helped them switch out cars.

IIRC wasn't it reported that in JR's former house there was an underground room previously used a marijuana grow-op? I'm assuming an illegal one(?) as isn't it legal in Washington now?

It is legal for personal use, and there are people/stores that are licensed to sell it. And it is illegal on federal land/buildings.

This sounds more like an old illegal setup.

If they know someone at that house I wonder why the red car would be there still. You'd think anyone helping them would distance themselves. Guess we'll find out eventually.
As I suspected and posted upthread, it was an "acquaintance" who gave them the Lexus..
Per King5 newz press conference.

It is legal for personal use, and there are people/stores that are licensed to sell it. And it is illegal on federal land/buildings.

This sounds more like an old illegal setup.

Thank you! I'm not totally up to date on US laws (I'm Canadian), I appreciate this info :)

Actually, it is where the VW EOS was found - we don't know where they got the Acura. Seeing as there are two of them, easy to think they could pick the new car up, drive both cars to another location and drop the old car off.
Actually, it is where the car (s) were switched. Hence why the red VW was on the "acquaintance's). Property.
Please read the King 5 presser for more information.

They may be headed for the border for the exact reason stated earlier in the thread. As long as they can cross and get in, they won't have to face the death penalty in order to be brought back. We all know what big cowards people like this are when it comes to dying. They don't want to face the same fate as the people they willingly killed.

I personally hope there is a shootout and we rid ourselves of both of them. If not, they are going to prison for life and will be living off the taxpayers for the next 30 years while receiving free rent, food, television, medical care, dental care and internet access.

As I suspected and posted upthread, it was an "acquaintance" who gave them the Lexus..

Thanks. If said "acquaintance" knew they were fugitives they are in big trouble. Did news conference make that clear?

They may be headed for the border for the exact reason stated earlier in the thread. As long as they can cross and get in, they won't have to face the death penalty in order to be brought back. We all know what big cowards people like this are when it comes to dying. They don't want to face the same fate as the people they willingly killed.

I personally hope there is a shootout and we rid ourselves of both of them. If not, they are going to prison for life and will be living off the taxpayers for the next 30 years while receiving free rent, food, television, medical care, dental care and internet access.
Yip, total cowards. I wonder if they are successful in crossing, how long it will take for Mexican authorities to find them.
Im assuming they have some stash of cash with them??

I hope the acquaintance gets charged. I don't believe for a second this person wasn't watching the news and wasn't aware what the brothers needed the car for.

Actually, it is where the car (s) were switched. Hence why the red VW was on the "acquaintance's). Property.

Link please and thanks. :)

I'm wondering where they got the new getaway car from? Did they meet someone in Moses Lake to get a new car? If so, who? Family, another ex-con....?

It looks like they swapped cars in Phoenix. The parents VW EOS was found in Phoenix. Their new getaway car has an AZ plate.

Thanks. If said "acquaintance" knew they were fugitives they are in big trouble. Did news conference make that clear?
No. They wouldn't release anymore info regarding said acquaintance.
Maybe they are co-operative.........

No, it didn't. And there was no mention of "an acquaintance." A reporter asked if family members helping them get away could face charges and the Sheriff said they had to figure out what happened first (paraphrasing).

Link?
(edit) the King5 story I just read mentions the Acura was given to them by an acquaintance. It doesn't say it happened at the same place. I missed the presser.
http://www.king5.com/news/crime/car...on-murder-suspects-found-in-arizona/143106358

"The red 2007 Volkswagen EOS Coupe the brothers were driving was found in Phoenix Monday. That car was taken from Ellensburg.

They are now believed to be driving a 2002 gold Acura 32T with Arizona license plate BNN-9968. The Snohomish County sheriff's office said it was given to them by an acquaintance."

King5.com
Im on my Kindle and cant copy and paste.

I don't think these guys are top-notch savvy criminals however, it does worry me that they might have ties/connections be it ex-cons, dealers, under the radar types, who might be helping them.

What I REALLY worry about and hope is that no one supplies them with new, fake ID before they hit Mexico. If Mexico has any lax to their borders, I hope the border patrol look at their faces and not just names on the ID.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marjulius
Back