GUILTY Wa - Pat Shunn, 45, & Monique Patenaude, 46, Arlington, 11 April 2016 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone know how anything regarding the "fence" or lack thereof in Mexicali? I cant see them going through boarder patrol, wondering how else they may get across? If the red car was found yesterday and the license plate reader in Calexico Ca was yesterday as well, I have an awful feeling they may already be in Mexico.

Well, in all honesty......you can actually literally walk across the U.S./Mexico border and no one will look twice at you. It's getting back into the U.S. from Mexico that is the hard part. In many places they have a bridge that tourist simply walk across to go into Mexico. In order to get back in though, you damn sure better have some I.D. and a drivers license. I know the crossing in El Paso is like that because I've been through it about 20 or 30 times.

If these two guys are loaded up with money from the sale of the home in Washington, then yes, they could easily walk across the border and lead a pretty comfortable life on a couple hundred grand. Whether they were able to cash out or not is left to be seen.

Well, in all honesty......you can actually literally walk across the U.S./Mexico border and no one will look twice at you. It's getting back into the U.S. from Mexico that is the hard part. In many places they have a bridge that tourist simply walk across to go into Mexico. In order to get back in though, you damn sure better have some I.D. and a drivers license. I know the crossing in El Paso is like that because I've been through it about 20 or 30 times.

If these two guys are loaded up with money from the sale of the home in Washington, then yes, they could easily walk across the border and lead a pretty comfortable life on a couple hundred grand. Whether they were able to cash out or not is left to be seen.

That Affluenza kid Ethan Couch and his mom was caught in Mexico same with Brenda Delgado. If Mexico can get enough money from US to locate they will hustle to find them.

That Affluenza kid Ethan Couch and his mom was caught in Mexico same with Brenda Delgado. If Mexico can get enough money from US to locate they will hustle to find them.

Oh yeah.....they can track them down and catch them alright. 50 year old white guys with no jobs and no place to live stick out like a sore thumb down there.

The question though, was how easy is it to get across the border. Very easy. Just think about all the college kids that go down to Cancun every spring break.

@ElisaHahnK5: Charges describe condition of cars "largest concentration of blood... in cargo area, consistent with a body laying there for some time."

@KDrewKOMO: Update: 2 men in #Phoenix gave Reed brothers $500 & keys to 2002 Gold Acura. Defendants left Phoenix on Sunday evening or Mon AM. #komonews

Oh yeah.....they can track them down and catch them alright. 50 year old white guys with no jobs and no place to live stick out like a sore thumb down there.

The question though, was how easy is it to get across the border. Very easy. Just think about all the college kids that go down to Cancun every spring break.

I live in CA and it used to be easy but now it's not you have to have a passport and they check.

@KDrewKOMO: Update: 2 men in #Phoenix gave Reed brothers $500 & keys to 2002 Gold Acura. Defendants left Phoenix on Sunday evening or Mon AM. #komonews

Damn !! I'll betcha they made it into Mexico. They would have tried to go through on Monday morning, when the border crossing is the most jammed up and hectic. I doubt LE would have known about the gold Acura until many hours after they left Phoenix, so it wouldn't have been flagged at that point. It's about a 4 hour drive to Calexico, give or take.

Question : If they left Phoenix on Sunday night or Monday morning, exactly who was it that was seen eating dinner in Arlington, Washington on Sunday afternoon ?

Question : If they left Phoenix on Sunday night or Monday morning, exactly who was it that was seen eating dinner in Arlington, Washington on Sunday afternoon ?

That was a reported sighting in Moses Lake on Sunday, it was a *credible sighting per Moses Lake PD, but Snohomish has never mentioned or confirmed the sighting..

Tweet below about Moses Lake sighting - @KHQHayley: Moses Lake PD says credible information indicates Snohomish Co murder suspects ate a meal in the city Sunday night. @KHQLocalNews

Bumping off of your post :)

According to Google, it is a 22 hr, 46 min drive....

Yeah, the math does not add up does it?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Oh, I really hope this is true.

Something I've been wondering...... Why did they even move the bodies if they were going to leave obvious signs that a homicide took place?

These two are not the brightest criminals. What have they gained from the murder? Revenge? Best case is they live on the run in Mexico, worst case they wind up in jail. Criminals do many dumb things (I've seen them put victim ID in their own wallet which they dropped at the scene)....

Bumping off of your post :)

According to Google, it is a 22 hr, 46 min drive....

Yeah, the math does not add up does it?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I think it's safe to say the sighting of these two fugitives sitting down in a restaurant and casually having a meal on a lazy Sunday afternoon probably wasn't a credible sighting. The transaction with the gold Acura was obviously done sometime on Sunday afternoon in Phoenix. They bailed out of town and headed for the border sometime afterwards. Now that is a credible sighting.

Family members are off limits. You can discuss what's in MSM, but please do not post screenshots from SM or link their SM acts here. It's against WS TOS.

Thanks!

Oh the charging documents.. SMH:tears: so sad. .R I P Monique and your special Hubby.

I would guess at their ages they could pretend to be a couple of gay retired expatriates and live quite comfortable on approx $2K/month. That's about 12 years if I do my math correctly.

I would guess at their ages they could pretend to be a couple of gay retired expatriates and live quite comfortable on approx $2K/month. That's about 12 years if I do my math correctly.
What I've put together about their personalities, both of them wouldn't be able to keep their hothead mouths shut long enough to not draw attention. They're not Rhodes Scholars....

The charging documents make it clear that officials knew on April 17 the Reeds were in Phoenix then, and that they left on early Monday morning. Probably why SnoCo officials didn't give credence to the sightings, but unless there was some mass hallucination, it seems like someone saw somebody they honestly thought was one of the Reeds. It also says, interestingly enough, that the Reeds' father said that even if he knew where his sons were, he would not tell law enforcement.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back