GUILTY Wa - Pat Shunn, 45, & Monique Patenaude, 46, Arlington, 11 April 2016 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was reading the tweets about the charging documents and theyw ere posted below, but i couldn't find any links or googling them for it.

ANyone have a link to look at these

After reading those docs, I can't help but think how close the other couple came to stumbling right in to this homicide. And when they said they went inside the house to check. I was thinking omg. The time from when this happened to when they arrived is fairly close. They must be traumatized. What a nightmare!

I was reading the tweets about the charging documents and theyw ere posted below, but i couldn't find any links or googling them for it.

Go back to the tweets, and click those links. When the tweet opens, click the photo. It turns into a sort of slide show, and the documents are there. It threw me at first too. There are two twitter links upthread - it's basically part 1 and 2 of the docs.

Same here. One link said the docs were below, but there was nothing there. The next link only had 1-2 pages of many. Can someone post a good link or the entire charging document?

Go back to the tweets, and click those links. When the tweet opens, click the photo. It turns into a sort of slide show, and the documents are there. It threw me at first too. There are two twitter links upthread - it's basically part 1 and 2 of the docs.
I had to download the app to get it to show up! [emoji3] Was worth it though!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

What a tragic mess!
Things that disturb me most:
-the bags of gasoline-smelling cloths makes me think that we are going to see a pit with 2 charred bodies soon :(
-the parents sticking by the kids to the point of telling LE "I wouldn't tell you even if I did know where they are"
-the aquainances handing over cash and car to murderers on the run (what are the legal ramifications for these guys?)

One thing that might help LE: if they needed cash from the acquaintances in Phoenix, maybe they don't have access to the capital from the house? $500 won't last long even in Mexico...

What a tragic mess!
Things that disturb me most:
-the bags of gasoline-smelling cloths makes me think that we are going to see a pit with 2 charred bodies soon :(
-the parents sticking by the kids to the point of telling LE "I wouldn't tell you even if I did know where they are"
-the aquainances handing over cash and car to murderers on the run (what are the legal ramifications for these guys?)

One thing that might help LE: if they needed cash from the acquaintances in Phoenix, maybe they don't have access to the capital from the house? $500 won't last long even in Mexico...

You'd think they would have already burned the clothes, along with the coveralls left in the house. Probably thought they'd have more time until the vehicles were found. Maybe if they wouldn't have taken the cell phones with them to rid the vehicles they'd have more time.

I can't believe the parents are protecting them! But not the first time it's happened....

Yeah $500 will run out pretty fast! I fear they will rob/kill someone for more cash.

Hope they are caught before someone else ends up getting harmed.....:/

that was the first thing i did, but it was in size 4 font when I was looking at them so i could barely read them that's why i asked for a link to them;

I can't believe the parents are protecting them! But not the first time it's happened....

::Snipped:: Two lovely and charming apples falling from Daddy's little anti-law enforcement tree....

that was the first thing i did, but it was in size 4 font when I was looking at them so i could barely read them that's why i asked for a link to them;

My thoughts exactly....although I would have said 3 font! I'm guessing that those looking on a cell could enlarge the image, but you couldn't on a PC. But now we have more reasonable font to look at.

From the 'documents' I've noted what was apparently under the "camo tarp" found at the top of the embankment:
- an ACE Hardware bag
- an axe
- cable
- galvanized clips
- shop towels
- used black nitrile gloves (turned inside out)
- two 4x4 treated posts
- receipt (found in the bag) dated April 13, 2016 8:46am, for 8 galvanized wire rope clips

Based on the manner in which the items were found, LE determined that whoever pushed the vehicles over the embankment planned to return.

This was personal and exceptionally vicious. I sadly doubt Monique and Pat were killed instantly. This man wanted them to suffer. His rage had been building for quite some time and his brother helped him exact his revenge. They had every intention of fleeing to Mexico and between the two of them, likely had plenty of ex-con connections to help them get there. MOO.

From the 'documents' I've noted what was apparently under the "camo tarp" found at the top of the embankment:
- an ACE Hardware bag
- an axe
- cable
- glavanized clips
- shop towels
- used black nitrile gloves (turned inside out)
- two 4x4 treated posts
- receipt (found in the bag) dated April 13, 2016 8:46am, for 8 galvanized wire rope clips

Based on the manner in which the items were found, LE determined that whoever pushed the vehicles over the embankment planned to return.
Is there some McGuyver-type out there in WS-land that can look at that list and determine what this stuff could be used for?
Could the posts be used to lever an already tilting car down an embankment? JR's red truck had a winch...perhaps the cable was used on this?

Please review the attachment which includes the full 21 pages from the 'Reed Brothers Charging Documents'.

View attachment 92167

I notice that Tony had no arrests between 9/5/2000 and 2/21/2010. I wonder what was keeping him out of his usual constant trouble for almost ten years. He wasn't in prison.

Also from the charging documents.....

on April 12 at 3:31 am a Jeep and Land Rover were captured on video traveling northbound on N. Brooks Rd. one immediately behind the other.

This same video surveillance camera also showed that on Wed. April 13 at 9:21 am a red Toyota extended cab pickup with a winch on the front traveling northbound on N. Brooks Rd. This was approximately 40 minutes after the purchase of the galvanized clips at Ace Hardware, and is consistent with the time it would take to drive from Arlington to that location. This red Toyota is consistent with the description of John Reed's truck.

On Friday April 15 the ownership of the truck was changed from John Reed to John's mother.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbmeadows98
Back