GUILTY Wa - Pat Shunn, 45, & Monique Patenaude, 46, Arlington, 11 April 2016 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The area had been searched a few times. He helped them pinpoint the bodies. I have a feeling there was a plea deal if he agreed to give up location of the bodies.

The area had been searched a few times. He helped them pinpoint the bodies. I have a feeling there was a plea deal if he agreed to give up location of the bodies.
That is what it sounds like. And then today he pleads not guilty. Glad the couple was found. So sad.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I wonder if him and the brother had a big blowup and that's why he came forward turning himself in.

You are attributing to him some lofty intelligence, Sir.

No, just a self-serving criminal mind who was tired of being chased.

TReedcourt.jpg
Tony Clyde Reed, center, appears on a television monitor during his arraignment on two counts of premeditated murder and unlawful gun possession, Tuesday, May 24, 2016 at Snohomish County Courthouse in Everett, WA. Reed plead not guilty in relation to charges in connection with the alleged murder of Arlington's Patrick Shunn and his wife, Monique Patenaud.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lawyer-man-charged-washington-pairs-killing-innocent-175730630.html

I moved to Concrete Washington in late 2014 to be closer to nature and escape the heat in Texas. I had lived in Midlothian Texas for 32 years. This case is so close to my home it is scary ! I am following the 1 murder we just had in Midlothian where we are just not use to this type of crime.

Did I make a big mistake moving to this state ? I have pondered this question as it just seems like for such a small state population 7 million there seems to be more violent crime.

I am glad they found the bodies and send prayers and hugs to the family. It makes me kinda scared uneasy living here now..

I moved to Concrete Washington in late 2014 to be closer to nature and escape the heat in Texas. I had lived in Midlothian Texas for 32 years. This case is so close to my home it is scary ! I am following the 1 murder we just had in Midlothian where we are just not use to this type of crime.

Did I make a big mistake moving to this state ? I have pondered this question as it just seems like for such a small state population 7 million there seems to be more violent crime.

I am glad they found the bodies and send prayers and hugs to the family. It makes me kinda scared uneasy living here now..

Rest easy, this was a specific incident not widespread terror. You live in an amazing area with great people and nature.

I pray for the families to be comforted and that the full measure of justice slam down on the garbage that did this evil deed.

Just goes to show this stuff can happen anywhere, anytime. Nothing to do with you dizzychick, just a wild coincidence. This quote from a news article makes one wonder how thorough these searches are though: "deputies found buried remains in an area where the couple's vehicles were found weeks ago" Really? The bodies were nearby. Did they use dogs?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/24/police-find-bodies-believed-to-be-missing-washington-couple.html?intcmp=hpbt4

I am happy their farm pets have been placed into a sanctuary, however, no mention of their dog? I hope he was rescued too....IMHO

Rest easy, this was a specific incident not widespread terror. You live in an amazing area with great people and nature.

I pray for the families to be comforted and that the full measure of justice slam down on the garbage that did this evil deed.

thank you so much it is so pretty here and not hot like Texas LOL I got a 800 light bill for 1 month!!!! so we moved now the bill is 150-250 much better

I'm so glad that at the very least their bodies have been found. I hope that they rest in peace and that justice will be served.
I always feel so bad reading other cases where the missing is never located. There is no closure for their remaining family and friends.

Now Tony can quietly tell friends/family where to send cash to in Mexico

I am so very sad for the family that their fears were confirmed. However, knowing for certain and not having to wonder for years is harder I would think.

:rose: R.I.P. Together Patrick and Monique :rose:

Off Topic:

I love where I live: Colorado Springs, Colorado.

There were 2 incidences last year of multiple killings each, rampages! Plus other murders as well.

I am not scared or feeling uneasy living here.

Unfortunately, this can happen anywhere. It is sad that it happens at all…

I wish for you peace of mind and that you enjoy your life in Washington. :)

HUGS!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noizewarr
Back